Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Ziese 5 - Round 9

When's the Wedding?

This is a brand new house. It belongs to twin sisters Flute and Piccolo, daughters of Elizabeth and Jupiter. That makes the ladies, my simself's grand daughters. They share the house with their boyfriends, Jaguar Lancaster (Flute) and Desmond Ribeiro (Piccolo). They are all recent college grads.


Rachel: Oh wow. Very modern house.

Piccolo: Come on punch me. Don't hold back.

Piccolo: No, no. Not like that!
Rachel: Ladies, ladies! Can't you get along?
Me: They are both very mean, so no.
Rachel: But they are my granddaughters!
Me: yeah but they are Jupiter's daughters and he got the extreme alien simology. Hopefully family members can keep influencing them to be nicer.
Rachel: We will try.
Rachel: Looks like Flute got a job already. Nice.
Rachel: Sorry.
Rachel: Proposal!!!!
Rachel: Congratulations! When is the wedding?
Flute: Soon Grandma. I just really want to have 6 pets reach the top of their careers so we need to work on that first.
Rachel: OK. Chop, chop.
Rachel: Welcome Sunny. Straight to training.
Rachel: Glad to see you're keeping yourself busy Desmond.
Desmond: Yeah, waiting for a job to open up in the athletics field. I figured I should contribute to the household income.
Rachel: Good idea.
Piccolo: No, no, no. What am I supposed to be teaching this dog?
Rachel: I think stay but I'm not sure.
Piccolo: It is not going well.

Rachel: Oh no! Piccolo! Can you help...
Rachel: She's busy.


Rachel: Nice!
Rachel: Congrats dear!
Flute: Yeah. Thanks.
Rachel: When is the wedding.
Flute: *rolls eyes* It's coming. I need another dog.
Rachel: Lots of  skills already. Good.
Desmond: Hi Buffy! Welcome, welcome!
Rachel: Another one? Even more skills.
Flute: Welcome you well trained doggie. Let's get you a job.
Rachel: I guess you'll be working on skills then.
Flute: One thing to do first.
Jaguar: Did you hear something?
Flute: Don't think so.
Rachel: Great job Cooper!

Rachel: Nice!
Desmond: Shake. Good!
Rachel: Still no job?
Desmond: Nope.
Flute: Oh boy.
Rachel: Yay! I guess the wedding will have to wait.
Flute: Yep for a little bit.
Rachel: Nice! He got a job!
Rachel: Nice.
Rachel: Congrats! Looks like the new job is going well.
Desmond: It sure is. I really like it so far.
Rachel: Nice going Cooper!
Rachel: Way to go Sunny! Wait, where are you going?

Rachel: I hope they find her soon.

Rachel: Flying up the old career ladder I see.
Desmond: Sure am.
Rachel: Great job Jaguar! You don't look as happy as I would expect.
Jaguar: I really want to Marry off 6 kids. A career isn't really important to me.
Rachel: At least you have a baby on the way.
Jaguar: I hope it's twins.
Rachel: Me too.
Rachel: Wooh! Great job Cooper!
Rachel: Congrats hun! Why are you so unhappy?
Piccolo: I'm exhausted.
Rachel: To bed with you then.
*A few hours pass*
Rachel: Yay! Another proposal!
Rachel: Congrats guys! When's the wedding?
Piccolo: Soon.
Piccolo: I would really like to be a Media Magnate now.
Piccolo: Oh boy!
Rachel: Ah man! I guess the wedding will have to wait.
Piccolo: Hey!
Rachel: No, I am happy about the baby, it's just I want a wedding or two.
Rachel: These two are adorable!
Rachel: Baby!!!
Flute: Ahhhhh!!!
Rachel: Aw man, only one.



Rachel: Green baby!
Flute: It's a girl! Meet Madison.
Rachel: Hi Great Granddaughter Madison!
Jaguar: Oh my angel!
Desmond: Wooh!
Piccolo: Wooh! That looked like it hurt. Did it hurt?
Flute: Yes, a lot.


Rachel: Nice going Desmond!
Desmond: Thanks.
Rachel: Yay! Finally a wedding!!!



Rachel: Such a lovely turn out.


Rachel: Cake time. Moment of truth.
Rachel: *holds breath*
Flute: Oh Jaguar. You're so silly.
Rachel: *lets out breath*
Rachel: Let me get in on this slap dance.
Rachel: Clear the floor guys! It's time for the first dance.
Rachel: It looks like time for me to go. I guess I'll have to wait for the second baby and second wedding.
Points: 11
8 for Money
1 for Madison
2 for Jaguar and Piccolo's Tops of Career

No comments: