Sunday, January 09, 2022

Forsythe 3 Round 9

Don't Bring Your Girlfriend on Your Date with Someone Else

This house is a combination of an existing house and a new house. The existing house was Beetle Cooprider's.  The last time we saw Beetle, he was living in an apartment and looking for love.  He went on a lot of dates and was stalked by one of them. Beetle had a friendship with Sunshine Forsythe but she was still in high school while Beetle was in the apartment. Last time we saw Sunshine and Beetle's nephew Mantis, they were in college. Shortly after Sunshine and Beetle became more than friends, he introduced her to his father, Brad, who is the leader of the Greek house.  They became friends and she was the first member of this class to get into said house. Meanwhile Mantis was working on his Lifetime Want of Woohooing 20 different sims. He's at 7 but he worked on building relationships with others while at college in hopes of speeding up the process in his new home.


Rachel: Hey guys! I love the new house. Must be great getting out of the apartment Beetle.
Beetle: Yeah. Nice to have my girlfriend and nephew here too. Mantis and I don't know each other well  since I am so much older He was just a toddler when I went off to college.
Beetle: Trains? No! No trains!
Mantis: I like them.
Rachel: Glad to see your red hair back.
Mantis: Thanks! Now it's time to turn on the charm.
Rachel: He moves quickly.
Mantis: Very.
Rachel: 8 down, 12 to go.
Me; Beetle and Sunshine on the other hand, are moving very slowly. They moved in together without ever kissing.
Rachel: The good news is it's going well.
Beetle: That kiss went so well. Will you marry me?
Sunshine: Yes! Of course I will!
Rachel: No better way to celebrate an engagement.
Rachel: Moving along I see.
Mantis: Yep. Hum, the matchmaker brings residents I would never have known otherwise.
Mantis: She also brings love potion.
Mallory: *giggles* Oh thank you Mantis.
Rachel: Hey Kricket! Hey Grasshopper. What are you guys doing here?
Kricket: I wouldn't miss my son's wedding.
Grasshopper: And I didn't want to miss my brother's wedding. Also it will be nice to see where my son, Mantis, is living now.
Rachel: Hurry up ladies! The ceremony is starting.
Rachel: You two are so cute!
Me: I'm so glad Beetle finally found love. He is Family after all.
Rachel: Cake!
Rachel: Of course Beetle doesn't jam the cake in her face. Mantis! It's cake time!
Me: He's busy.
Me: Getting busy.
Me: 9 down, 11 to go.
Rachel: Oh boy a vampire Countess!
Me: oh I hope she bites him!
Sunshine: *pop* Oh boy!
Rachel: Or girl. I bet Beetle is thrilled.
Sunshine: I will tell him when he gets home from work. 
Me: 10 down, 10 to go.
Rachel: Mantis, do you have a job?!?!
Mantis: Not yet.
Rachel: Then how are you affording these dates?
Mantis: Let's just say, I squirreled away some items in college that I sold off when I got here.
Rachel: Hump, I see
Rachel: That's progressing well.
Rachel: Oh, hey, it's Elizabeth Dalmatian! Who's your friend?
Elizabeth: This is my girlfriend, Kaylynn.
Rachel: Mantis! Don't flirt... too late.
Kaylynn: How dare you be flirted with in front of me!!!
Mantis: This is awkward.
Mantis: I hope this rose will mend your broken heart.
Rachel: Smooth.
Me: And that's 11. 9 more to go.
Rachel: Hey Georgia!
Georgia: Hi Rachel.
Me: Wait, that isn't her mom, Jan Tellerman?
Rachel: Nope. That's Georgia.
Me: Opps. I thought I was working another woohoo for the widowed Jan. Not helping the very married Georgia cheat.
Beetle: Listen Kaylynn, my nephew is actually good guy. Please don't knock over our trash can. Why don't you go in and talk to him?
Rachel:  Looks like they are hitting it off despite how they started.
Rachel: Mallory is back!
Me: Yeah Mantis couldn't call her because it turns out she is a DJ. DJs don't show up in the phone book. So, I summoned her.
Me: 12 down, 8 to go.
Rachel: Wow, that is one rude thought Mantis!
*hears screaming*
Rachel: Baby time!
Rachel: Really? The bathroom? One of the smallest rooms in the house!
Sunshine: Meet my son, Jon!
Rachel: He has his dad's eyes.
Sunshine: Honey, can you hold Jon for me?
Beetle: Sure dear. Oh hi Jon! You are such a cutie.
Sunshine: Um hello?
Rachel: What?
Rachel:  What?!?!
Me: What?!?!
Sunshine: He he... remember twins run in my family.
Sunshine: Oh hello my second baby boy. We'll call you Samwell.
Rachel: Another cutie!
Me: I do have to admit I am a bit disappointed that both boys got a regular skin color. Considering all the custom skin tones on all sides. Maybe their kids will.
Rachel: Such a sweet family.
Sunshine: Now a job opens up in Intelligence. Just in time for me to not get maturity leave.
Rachel: No Mantis don't flirt with Georgia! Too late!
Mallory: I'm not leaving him these flowers. That cheating (continues talking)
Rachel: La la la la.
Rachel: Nice going Beetle!
Me: 13 down, 7 to go.
Mantis: Look baby, it isn't what you think. Georgia and I are just friends.
Me: It would be a little more convincing if he wasn't in his underwear.
Rachel: Nice job Beetle!
Beetle: Wooh! I got promoted!
Rachel: Mantis should be very concerned these 3 are talking about him.
Rachel: Nice.
Me: He's back at it.
Rachel: What are you doing?
Mallory: The baby was stinky.
Rachel: But you don't live here.
Mallory: Your point?
Rachel: It's weird.
Rachel: What are you doing now?
Mallory: Seems like a good place to put the baby. 
Rachel: It is not.
Mallory: Well, I had better head home now.
Rachel: *smacks forehead*
Rachel: Way to go Sunshine! Um, Jon is outside by the bush. You might want to get him in.
Sunshine: Thanks and I'm on it.
Sunshine: Done! And now I would like to become a Prestidigitator.
Mantis: I would like a really great date!
Rachel: Isn't that the same guy who insisted Dory Ziese was cheating on him?
Me: Yep.
Rachel: Be careful Mantis.
Rachel: I guess he's moving ahead.
Rachel: What? You're getting a dog?
Mantis: Why not?  There are a lot of a adult dogs that need homes thanks to so many neighbors wanting to raise puppies and kittens.
Rachel: Good point.
Mantis: Hi Sandy! So great to see you!
Rachel: Careful. Don't knock her over.
Rachel: Sure carry the baby at the same time as the bag of garbage. Why not?
Rachel: Birthday time! Happy Birthday Samwell!
Rachel: Oh dear. That's an interesting hair do. To the mirror!
Rachel: Wow he looks so much like his grandpa Mars.
Rachel: Great job! Jon's about to blow out his candle. Hurry inside!
Rachel: Happy Birthday Jon!
Rachel: He's so cute too. I do think he needs a different hair cut.
Rachel: The Holiday genes are obvious in him too.
Rachel: Talking lessons time!

Jon: Puppy!
Me: How appropriate that Jon loves dogs.
Rachel: What does that mean?
Me: Nothing, never mind.
Me: 14 down, 6 to go.
Beetle: All right buddy. Walk for daddy.

Rachel: Eeek, sorry man. 
Me: 15 down, 5 to go.
Sunshine: OK. Come to momma. 
Rachel: Well look at the time. I had best be off.
Points: 16
12 for money (subtracted what Beetle had on his own)
2 for Jon and Samwell
2 for Sunshine and Beetle's Top of Careers



No comments: