Saturday, May 09, 2020

Ribeiro 4 - Round 8

Not Related
Last time Kate and Cougar's daughter, Raven, worked on making friends. Libby and Jasper's son, Falcon, grew into a toddler. All four adults chipped in and helped out with both kids.

 Rachel: Oh hi Falcon, hi Libby, hi, ahhhhhh! OK, we really need to watch what's going on in the background.
Libby: Hi Rachel. I'm just getting Falcon a bottle. We really should have put that bath tub somewhere else. Like not kitchen adjacent.
 Rachel: Kittens!
 Rachel: Welcome Kale and Nicki! I don't really know which one is which. They look identical for now.
Rachel: Nice. 

 Rachel: Oh no...
 Rachel: Congrats Cougar!
 Raven: Kittens! Kittens were born while I was at school today!
 Raven: They're soooo cute!
 Rachel: Nice job Jasper!
Jasper: Yeah, thanks.
Raven: Welcome home Momma! We have kittens!
Kate: I know! It's very exciting.
Raven: Can we keep both of them?
 Kate: For now at least. We'll see going forward. 
 Rachel: Nice.
 Rachel: Happy Birthday Raven!
 Rachel: Please stay sweet!
Rachel: I can't tell on the sweetness yet but you are definitely as lovely. 
Raven: I would like to know everything.
Rachel: Sounds great.
 Rachel: I love the makeover!
 Raven: Me too!
 Rachel: Oh boy another birthday!
Rachel: Happy Birthday Falcon! 
 Rachel: Quite handsome! You look like a blonde haired, yellow eyed version of your grandpa Bronx.
 Me: Yes he does.

 Rachel: Nice.
Rachel: You two are so cute.
Kate: Thanks. We're in the middle of a date.
Rachel: Oh, excuse me. 
 Rachel: Oh Falcon, what's wrong?
 Falcon: My grades are terrible.
Rachel: It's your first day buddy. No one brings home all A's on day one.
Falcon: I guess. I did bring a friend home.
 Rachel: Hey Celery!
Celery: Hi.
Rachel: Oh dear. 
 Rachel: Looks like Raven is getting along with Celery.
Me; Yeah and they aren't related.
 Rachel: What the heck!
Me: I have no idea.
 Rachel: Congrats Cougar!
 Rachel: There you go Falcon. You're grades will get better.
 Rachel: Look who's come by again. Also, nice hair Falcon.

 Rachel: Oh dear.
 Driver: *Giggles* You're fun Raven.
 Raven: I like spending time with you too.
Me: also, not related.
Raven: Oh Romaine, you're too funny!
Rachel: It's Celery's brother! He's also hitting it off with Raven! 
 Rachel: So that's what a tough handshake looks like between a teen and a child.
 Rachel: Again, nice job Cougar.
Raven: What do I do Uncle Jasper?
Jasper: Take the chocolates off the belt and wrap it. No, not so many in your mouth. 
 Rachel: Nice.
Rachel: Look some brother and sister in law bonding. But guys, be careful. Tossing a football inside is not really the safest activity. 
 Rachel: Careful buddy. That ball looks really heavy.
Falcon: I will be.
 Falcon: Ahhhh!
 Rachel: Oh, it's OK Falcon, no need to cry.
Libby: Baby? 
 Falcon: Thanks Momma.
Libby: Are you OK?
Falcon: Yeah, I will be.
 Libby: No, no, more in the package, less in the mouth.
 Raven: Well, she thinks I'm doing a good job.
 Rem: Yep, perfect. Watch your fingers.
Me: I really like when they just randomly share hobby advise.
 Rachel: Looks like Falcon is staying on his feet now. Good job little dude!
Rachel: Nice going Raven!
Raven: Thanks! I'll see you when you creepily hang around college.
Rachel: Looking forward to it.
Points: 4
3 for money (amazing considering they lost almost $20,000)
1 for Jasper's Top of Career

1 comment:

ASimWen said...

All of the Sims in this house are beautiful! Like I said before, I really need to go out and get some new hairs. I downloaded a bunch of clothes yesterday...but no hairs. heh I need to get on the stick! (love the blonde hair/yellow eyes combo!)