Thursday, April 30, 2020

Ziese 3 Round 8

Belle of the Ball
Last time Elizabeth and Jupiter continued to raise their twin daughters, Flute and Piccolo. Meanwhile Erika  and Xuane found out they are expecting a baby of their own this week. The adults also worked on their careers and Sim Rachel discovered that both Flute and Piccolo are mean because they cheat at chess constantly.
 Rachel: Oh, it's so nice to be back with my family again.
 Rachel: Happy Birthday Sophie! You're a sweet kitty.
 Rachel: Nice going sweetheart! Just like you dad.
 Rachel: Wow! 
Rachel: Congrats on the money and the promotion.
Jupiter: Thank you. 
Rachel: Oh Jupiter, I love the new hair do!
Jupiter: Thank you. 
 Rachel: Hi Honey! I love your new hair too.
Erika: Thanks Mom. Man, I feel like I've been pregnant for 10 years.
Me: yeah, sorry 'bout that.
 Rachel: So cute. Both parents helping the girls with their homework.
Flute and Piccolo: Snow day!!!!
 Rachel: That's great girls! How do you plan to spend this extra day?
Flute: Painting.
Piccolo: Playing chess *hehe*.
 Rachel: No cheating.
 Rachel: Oh no...
Natalie: How dare you spy on me and my family! Don't look through the telescope during the day!
Xuane: *sobbing* I'm so sorry. *sniff*

Flute: Welcome home Mommy.
Elizabeth: Hi sweetie.
Me: Funny, first they hug and then they wave at each other.
 Rachel: Yay! It's the twins' birthday!
Happy birthday Fute!
 Rachel: Wow honey, you're beautiful!
Flute: Thanks grandma.
 Rachel: She reminds me of someone.
Me: Yeah me too.
Rachel: Who's that?
Me: It would blow your mind if I tried to explain it.
Flute: I'd like fortune but no fatties.
Rachel: Be nice.
Flute: I'd like to have 6 pets reach the top of their careers.
Rachel: Well...that's not the worst thing.
Rachel: Happy Birthday Piccolo!
Rachel: Oh sweetie! You're beautiful too!
Piccolo: Thanks Grandma.
Piccolo: I want lots of friends. No slackers though.
Rachel: Just keep in mind that it can take awhile to get the right job.

Piccolo: I think a good way to make friends is to be a general.
Rachel:Interesting approach sweetie.
Flute: I really am gorgeous.
Me: I think it's gone to her head.
Rachel: Sorry Sophie.
Rachel: Love the hair Flute!
Flute: Thanks Grandma,
Rachel: I love your hair too Piccolo!
Piccolo: Thanks Grandma.
Rachel: Grand baby time!!!!
Erika: Ahhhhhhh!!!!
Erika: It's a girl! Say hi to your new grand daughter, Clarinet.
Rachel: Another grand daughter! Awe, another little woodwind!
Xuane: Wooh! I'm a dad!
Erika: And I'm a mom.
Rachel: Congrats Jupiter.
Rachel: Wow Clarinet's birthday already?
Rachel: Ahhhhhhh!!!!
Rachel: *Giant exhale* Much better. She really looks like her dad.
Rachel: Wow, she really likes the tinkering.
Me: She was drawn to it.
Rachel: Just put one foot in front of the other sweetheart.
Rachel: My girls are going to college. Good job Flute.
Rachel: Wow, excellent job Piccolo!
Rachel: See? She does take after her dad.
Me: I didn't disagree with you.
Xuane: Peak-a...
Xuane: ...Boo!
Rachel: So cute! Well, I've gotta go. I'll see the twins at college, if not visiting others sooner, and I'll see the rest of you next time.
Points: 8 
7 for Money
1 for Clarinet
Funny Picture. I found Piccolo asleep in the same bed as her uncle by marriage. That isn't creepy at all...nope not at all. I do not know who got into bed firsr.

1 comment:

ASimWen said...

Yes, yes these are beautiful Sims. Such big eyes!