Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Simmers 1 - Round 8

Gross!
Last time Wen and Bacillus' daughter, Dali, along with Wen's eldest grand daughter, Monet, grew up to be lovely teens. After working on making friends they headed off to college at the end of the week. Wen's eldest, O'Keefe and her guy, Scorpion (parents to Monet) were around and working on careers. They also adopted another cat that they were hoping to breed with Misty but there was no luck on that front. Now Monet is back from college with her fiancee, Marius. Dali is off on her own. We'll see her later.
Rachel: Oh Monet, I love the new do! I didn't know you could get prettier but you did.
Me: Yeah I found a whole bunch of  new hairstyles online so there will be a lot of makeovers. 
Monet: *shivering teeth* Thanks! I think...I need....to change into...something warmer than a tank top.
Rachel: Get down Monet! Looks like a warmer outfit  too. 
Monet: *singing* Get down, get down. Get down, get down on it.
Rachel: Dang Monet is a sloppy eater.
Me: Well, she's smart and beautiful, she can't have everything.
Rachel: Sorry Bacillus.
Bacillus: *sniff* Thanks.
Rachel: Looks like O'Keefe is in the zone.
O'Keefe: Yup.
Rachel: What are you making?
O'Keefe: Huh? Oh, ah some outfits. I don't feel like going shopping.
Me: I hear that.
Rachel: Nice job Dave!
Dave: *hisses*
Rachel: Man he's a mean kitty.
Rachel: Wedding time! Why are they always outside at night?
Me: *sigh* Bad planning on my part.
Rachel: Marius, I'm glad you had a great week but I don't know that the next week can be as good.
Marius: Yea, I can try though.
Rachel: Cake time!
Me: Looks like Scorpian and O'Keefe are in a romantic mood at such a romantic event.
Rachel: I don't think they can believe their little girl is already married. You know? Before they...
Me: Oh look!
Me: Monet and Marius are having their first dance.
Rachel:  Great party guys!
Monet: What a great week it has been. I can't believe we just graduated from college and now we're already married.
Marius: It has been great. Let's make it even better.
Me: Pretty sure this had a bad outcome but I don't remember.
Rachel: These two are all over each other.
Marius: I love you so much Monet.
Monet: I love you too Marius.
Wen: We got some new food dishes for the cats.
Rachel: Yeah, great. I love the new hair do! I need to get the name of your stylist.
Wen: Yeah, OK. The cats really seem to like these new bowls.
Rachel: Happy Birthday Dave!
Dave: *hiss*
Rachel: Wow...
Scorpian: Perfect. Yep you just pull the lever like that.
Rachel: Bonding time!
Me: Thanks to a better computer and ASimWen's suggestion of the Graphics Rule Maker Mod to use with the Origin version of  the game, I was able to see fish swimming in a pond in my game for the very first time. Pretty cool that it happened on her simself's lot.
Rachel: Great job O'Keefe!
Rachel: Out enjoying nature I see?
Wen: Yep. I've gotta catch fireflies!!!
Rachel: Um Bacillus?
Bacillus: Yeah?
Rachel: I don't think that is how you tune a piano.
Bacillus: Yeh. It seems to be working.
Rachel: I guess.
Rachel: *gasp* Looks like this next week might end up being as good as the last.
Me: Wait what? O'Keefe and Scorpian aren't married?
Rachel: Nope. That's what I was trying to tell you before. Their daughter got married before they did.
Me: Opps. I guess I will need to fix that this wee.... squirrel! 
Rachel: What's wrong Monet?
Rachel: Oh her step-grandpa is bad mouthing her husband. Yeah, I'd be miffed too.
Rachel: Nice going!
Rachel: Congratulations O'Keefe and I love the new hair do!
O'Keefe: Thanks for both.
Rachel: um Wen?
Wen: Yes?
Rachel: You might want to get some underwear that isn't flesh colored. This is kinda awkward.
Wen: Oh, OK. Maybe O'Keefe can sew me some.
Rachel: Oh, thank goodness now you can sew your mom some better underwear.
O'Keefe: Yeah, I'll get to it.
Rachel: Hurry please.
Monet: *giggles* My dad is such a sloppy eater.
Rachel: Yeah, you're one to talk.
Monet: What do you mean?
Rachel: Don't you remember how you hoovered down your food earlier?
Monet: Oh my!
Rachel: Just one more day now.
Wen: Speak.
Rachel: Any luck getting Misty and Baxter to have kittens?
Wen: This house is a little too full already.
Rachel: I guess it is.
Rachel: I guess that piano tuning was on point.
Rachel: Look it's Wen's second son DaVinci and his fiancee Mercedes. These two are also crazy about each other. And, O'Keefe really needs to make you guys some clothes cause dang, those are bad!
DaVinci: Gross!
Me: Poor Monet. So many sims laughed at or were disgusted with her eating this round.
Me: Pretty sure this turn out poorly.
Rachel: Sweet Marius!
Wen: Yep good job. Now try to not eat too many candies.
Wen: Yes! You've got it!
Me: I don't know that I've ever seem a pet watch their owners being romantic.
Rachel: Baby time!!!
Monet: Meet my daughter Matisse!
Rachel: Oh she's beaut...
Rachel: Where's Monet go?
Marius: She REALLY had to go to the bathroom.
Rachel: Well congratulations! She's beautiful.
Marius: Thanks. She definitely takes after Monet's side. Particularly the Cooprider part.
Rachel: That she does. Well, the time flies. Gotta be moving along.
Points: 8
7 for money
1 for Matisse

2 comments:

Chrissy Brown said...

Monet is so beautiful omg. You have gorgeous sims Rachel

ASimWen said...

Haha Dave has an attitude...loved his responses. hehehe! Nice to see that version of ASimWen again! Hi girlie! I had forgotten all about her being in your hood! Thanks for showing her again!