Tuesday, April 07, 2020

Dante 3 - Round 8

A Lovely Wedding
Last time Kayla and Benjamin's youngest kid and only daughter, Jennifer grew to be a beautiful teenager. She quickly realized she had more than friends feelings for one of her besties, Jello Ziese. He felt the same and the two started dating. They later went to college together and are now back with Jennifer's parents.

Rachel: Welcome hooommm.. Jello! That's a fine way to....
Rachel: OK never mind. Have a fun pillow fight kids.
Jennifer: I sure hope it doesn't rain on our wedding day.
Jello: Yeah, I hope nothing goes wrong and no one is scared to death like your mom almost was.
Rachel: Looks like a great turn out. Hi honey!
Victoria: Hi Mom. I'm so happy! Another one of my boys is getting married!
Jennifer: Everyone ready? Here we go!
Rachel: Wooh! Another grandson is married!
Me: Looks like Velo and Victoria are very happy about it too.
Rachel: You two are adorable.
Rachel: Awe, the first dance.
Rachel: Awe. Cutting the cake.
Rachel: Beautiful playing Aracely. 
Aracely: Thanks.
Rachel: Looks like she's really into it. I wonder where the newly weds are.
Rachel: There you are.
Jello: There are a lot of places we could fly to.
Rachel: Oh are you guys talking about your honeymoon?
Me: I think we should get going.
Rachel: Why? I want to help them plan their honeymoon.
Me: That isn't what's going on here. Let's go!
Rachel: Oh.
*Some time passes*
Rachel: Did you hear something?
Me: Well the party was a roof raiser.
Rachel: Oh no! Not this again! Are you OK Jello?
Jello: Yeah, I will be. We're just going to play some chess to settle my nerves.
Benjamin: Speak.
Rachel: Which one are you talking to? 
Benjamin: Binner. I don't know why all the dogs are huddled in the room.
Jennifer: Oh man I don't feel so good.
Rachel: I knew I heard something.
Me: Yeah, yeah. I did too.
Rachel: Oh my gosh Jennifer! Are you OK?
Jennifer: I'm. um, really hot...
Rachel: Jennifer!!! *throws water on her*
Rachel: Thank goodness, it looks like you have cooled down.
Jennifer: Yeah but I gotta pe.... *face plants into food*
Rachel: Oh dear.
Me: Let her sleep a couple minutes. She'll be OK. I promise.
Rachel: More dog duty?
Benjamin: Yep.
Rachel: You look like you're feeling better.
Jennifer: Sure am and working on my cooking skills.
Rachel: Happy Birthday Baxter!
Natalie: How dare you spy on me with that telescope!
Jello: I'm sorry, I didn't mean to.
Rachel: Why do so many of my grand kids spy on Natalie? First Cheesecake and now Jello. And she's married to their brother, Cake. This is just weird.
Rachel: Looks like some nice Father-in-Law to Son-in-Law bonding.
Jennifer: I guess I know why I wasn't feeling well.
Rachel: It seemed pretty obvious.
Rosario: Ahhhhh!
Rachel: Are you OK?
Rosario: Oh my. I guess.
Jello: Good girl Amaya.
Rachel: Helping out with dog chores?
Jello: Yeppers.
Rachel: That's my grandson.
Rachel: Happy Birthday Adda!
Rachel: I really like your maternity wear. It really suits you.
Jennifer: Thanks.
Rachel: Oh Dory, sweetie, are you ok?
Dory: Yeah, I just got a bit too much sun.
Rachel: I'd say.
Rachel: Looks like party time.
Rachel: Glad to see you've cooled off Dory. I guess you and Bassette haven't though.
Rachel: Speaking of a couple that hasn't cooled off.
Rachel: Jennifer, you didn't have a job before?
Jennifer: No, I was waiting for the right one to be available.
Rachel: Well, congrats.
Rachel: Kayla, do you know something I don't know about the gender of your grand child and my great-grand child?
Kayla: No. Just hoping.
Benjamin: Be bo skat!
Rachel: Nice free styling Benjamin.
Rachel: What the heck Jennifer? I thought I saw you working on your cooking skills.
Jennifer: I had a moment of baby brain.
Jennifer: Ahhhhhhhh!!!!
Kayla: Ahhhh!!!!!
Jennifer: Oh thank you fireman!
Rachel: Great job honey!
Jello: Thanks Grandma.
Rachel: Opps.
Rachel: Great grand baby time!!!
Jennifer: AHHHHHHHH!!!
Jennifer: It's a boy! Meet Doc!!!
Rachel: Hi Doc! My 8th great grand child. Wow.
Rachel: Congrats guys!
Jello: I'm a dad!!!
Rachel: Sure are.
Rachel: Well it's time to be going. See you guys next time.
Points: 6
4 for money
1 for Jello's Top of Career
1 for Doc

2 comments:

Chrissy Brown said...

Doc will certainly be a handsome young man. Looking forward to the Simmers house and hopefully the wedding of Scorpian/O’Keefe.

ASimWen said...

Wow two LTWs realized! That was a good score!