Sunday, April 05, 2020

Vega 4 - Round 8

One Last Chance
Last time Vodka and Ricky's youngest, Lager worked on making friends, particularly with the neighborhood girls. Vodka finally wasn't pregnant long enough that she and Ricky tied the knot. Their twin boys, Pop and Kool-Aid grew to teens and went off to college at the end of the week after doing some dating. 
Rachel: Oh Vodka, I can't help but notice your new look.
Vodka: Thank you. I thought it was about time for a makeover.
Rachel: I love it! It fits you so well!
Lager: Welcome home Daddy.
Ricky: Thanks son.
Rachel: Elizabeth, maybe you should get all the way in the dog house before you go to sleep.
Rachel: Wow the time is flying.
Rachel: I see Lager has starting making friends with the neighborhood boys now. That's Jaguar Lancaster and twins Joey and Ross Holiday.
Lager: Great throw Momma!
Rachel: These two are sweet.
Rachel: Nice going Lager!
Rachel: Glad to see you got a job.
Rachel: Congrats but I thought you and Ricky were done having kids.
Vodka: That was the plan but sometimes things just happen. Maybe we'll get a girl this time.
Rachel: One last chance.
Rachel: I feel like everyone is always bathing their dogs this week.
Ricky: OK Dad teach me about chess.
Aracely: Such a good dog. Let's work on some tricks.
Aracely: Speak...
Elizabeth: *blank stare*
Rachel: This guy is visiting everyone this week too.
Rachel: Good job Lager!
Rachel: Welcome Kora and Aphrodite. Interesting mode of transportation Kora.
Kora: What? I'm a witch. Did you really think I would walk?
Rachel: You could have at least given your pregnant daughter a ride too.
Kora: *looks annoyed*
Rachel: Just saying.
Vodka: I was at the eye doctor and I could only read the top 2 lines.
Kora: Should I cast a vision spell on you?
Vodka: *laughs* oh sis, that's funny but yes, please do.
Rachel: Wait, sis?
Vodka: Yeah, Joe is Kora's dad too, so half sisters really.
Rachel: oh yeah, that's true.
Rachel: He's baaack.
Rachel: Good timing maxing out that skill.
Rachel: And Lager is making yet another friend.
Rachel: Sweet! We don't see a lot of investing around here.
Rachel: Happy Birthday Lager!
Lager: What should I wish for?
Rachel: I don't know but please hurry the wax is getting all over the cake.
Kora: Wooh, that's my nephew!
Lager: I would love to make money just like grandpa.
Lager: I think as a City Planner should work.
Rachel: It's getting close now.
Vodka: Punch left!
Ricky: Heya!
Rachel: This pregnancy isn't slowing you down at all!
Rachel: Speaking of pregnancy!
Rachel: Good job Lager, but we were in the middle of a puppy being born.
Rachel: It's a boy! Barry!
Rachel: Cute.
Rachel: Sooo cute!
Aracely: Hey get back here! You're still stinky!
Aracely: Much better.
Rachel: More friends.
Rachel: Even more friends.
Lynn: What a cute puppy!
Rachel: Yeah but can you put him down for a minute? Everyone keeps picking him up.
Lynn: Hum, I don't feel quite right. See you later Barry.
Rachel: Do the smustle!
Rachel: All the kids have it. Come on Kora!
Rachel: No one pick Barry up. He HAS to eat!
Rachel: Good boy. Get in there.
Joe: All my kids and grand kids have grown up well.
Tanzanite: That's great.
Rachel: Look at you Joe. Smart investing and look at that stack of poker chips. Congrats!
Joe: Thanks!
Rachel: Are you ready to head to college Lager?
Lager: Yes.
Rachel: Wait, you're super shy but you've been making friends like crazy.
Lager: *shrugs* I don't know. I guess I just try hard.
Rachel: Nice job. Well, I guess I had best...
Vodka: Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!
Rachel: Baby time!!! Girl?
Vodka: Nope, it's a 4th boy. We'll call him Rum.
Rachel: Congratulations!
Aracely & Joe: Wooh!!!!
Rachel: Guys? Glad to see you guys bonding but there's a new baby upstairs.
Ricky: oh shot! Gotta run!
Rachel: That's my cue to leave.
Points: 15
14 for Money
1 for Rum

3 comments:

peachy123uk said...

I still love your naming themes. They make me smile.

Twoyys4me said...

awww Rum is so cute, and blue! Heh, yes your naming theme is fun, loving it.

ASimWen said...

Dang that gaming dude shows up more than any other NPC....