Monday, April 20, 2020

Cooprider 3 - Round 8

Woohoo!
Last time Leeland kept working on his Lifetime Want of Woohooing 50 different Sims. Getting into the Garden Club helped because he got the Wishing Well. His youngest daughter, Butterfly, and her husband, Mango, continued to raise their two sons, Brett and Driver. Brett left for college at the end of the week. He is now in the Norwood house with Mercedes Bach. 

Rachel: Nice job Leeland.
Leeland: OK. Thanks baby. Do you think I will see you down at Peerless Park? Hey where are you going baby?
Rachel: Away.
Rachel: Oh I love the new hairdo Butterfly!
Butterfly: Thanks, I like it too.
Rachel: He's at it again.

Rachel: Wait...no, no, No, NO! Venus is with Cucumber! She has 2 toddlers with him. I thought they were married.
Me: Me too but apparently not. I keep forgetting to do that.
Rachel: This is NOT good.
Me: I know.
Rachel: Nice.
Rachel: Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rachel: Good job Mango!
Mango: Thanks.

Rachel: Sorry Butterfly.

Mango: Hey Aunt Venus! What are you doing here?
Venus: Oh Mango, you're so funny. I've gotta go!

Rachel: Look, Driver brought Alex Riberio home from school. Alex, did you kick over the trash can?
Alex: No ma'me. Some lady with a lot of cleavage did.
Rachel: I know who you're talking about.
Rachel: Looks like Alex and Driver are hitting it off with their discussion of school. And they aren't related. That's good news.

Me: We'll see.


Rachel: Nice!

Rachel: Good job Butterfly.
Butterfly: Thanks.

Driver: Welcome home momma! I've got a friend I want you to meet. Her name is Alex and we aren't related or anything.

Mango: Here's something for you for your promotion.
Butterfly: Thanks honey.
Rachel: What is it?
Mango: A kite.
Rachel: Woooow, that's ah, nice.

Rachel: Leeland get out, your daughter wants some alone time with her husband.
Mango: Yeah, the kite worked.
Rachel:Who knew?
Me: Mango, Mango knew.

Rachel: What's wrong Driver?
Driver: I was sleeping and my grandpa came and got in bed with me. He's mean to my parents and he's a cheater.
Rachel:I think you should go to your bed then.

Mango: Driver, you need to be more careful when you use the computer. When it breaks down no one can use it.
Driver: I'm sorry Daddy. I didn't mean to break it.
Mango: I know.

Rachel: Great...
Me: I know. Hopefully no one else already attached.

Rachel: Good. No one we know.

Rachel: Oh no, Grimmy is here for Dotty.

Leeland: Hey baby! Where are you going?
Rachel: Now is not the time Leeland!

Leeland: Well this is not going to make the date go very well.
Rachel:Nice.

Rachel:At least Mango is appropriately upset.

Rachel: Sorry for your loss Mango.

Rachel: Oh, I guess that isn't the only thing he's upset about.



Rachel: Sorry Chuck.

Mango: How dare you cheat on my Aunt Venice and Aunt Venus!
Rachel:Wow.

Leeland: Listen here young man! I can date whomever I want!

Rachel:Another one down.

Rachel: Great job Butterfly! Don't hold your breath for that call Jill.


Rachel: I don't like you Leeland but good job.

Rachel: Ugh.
Leeland: I needed to celebrate.
Rachel:Right.


Rachel: That was fast...again.

Rachel: Wooh!

Rachel: Great job Butterfly!
Butterfly: Thanks Rachel.


Rachel: Sorry Driver.


Rachel: Happy Birthday Ian!
Rachel: Happy Birthday Shannon! You two are such great mixes of your parents.
Leeland: Look bucko, you need to mind your own business!
Rachel: Oh no...
Rachel: Dang that Leeland is strong!
Mango: What's over there?
Leeland: I don't see anything.
Leeland: How dare you hit me with a water balloon after I let you marry my daughter!
Butterfly: Did you tell my husband that you "let" him marry me? How dare you!
Me: I really don't feel sorry for Leeland. He sucks!
Mango: How dare you slap my wife!!!
Leeland: *sobs*
Leeland: Who?
Rachel: You woohooed with her yesterday.
Leeland: Not ringing a bell.
Rachel: Sleep tight guys.
Driver: Thanks for letting me in the art club thing. I like art.
Rachel: I guess they are up.  And Mango's in the cooking club.
Driver: *sobbing* Mommy and Grandpa are fighting again.
Rachel: I know. I'm sorry.
Leeland: Lay off! Your mom was a hussy! I deserve better!
Rachel: Oh no.
Rachel: Get him Butterfly!
Leeland: Now stay in your place and mind your business!
Rachel:Yeah Leeland, Kricket is the hussy.


Driver: Weeeee!
Rachel: At least these parents are good to their kids.
Rachel: He's gotta be getting close to 50 by now.
Butler: Hey, come quick. There's a burglar in the house.
Rachel: They aren't being robbed.
Me: No but there is a burglar here.
Cop: It is not OK to prank call the police! This is a very serious mistake. Don't let it happen again.
Me: See There she is.
Rachel: I see her. I guess the cop doesn't.
Rachel: More father-son bonding.
Rachel: He's at it again.
Rachel: Wow, the Wishing Well really put a spell on her. They just met a few seconds ago and she already thinks he's smart.
Rachel: Oh man, I hope this doesn't make the rest of their time together awkward... 
Rachel: Guess not.
 Rachel: Thank goodness that's over. Maybe there will be some peace in this house now.
 Shannon: Oh baby, I'm so happy! When can I move in so we can start our lives together?
Leeland: Woah baby hold up. There isn't room right now. Check back later baby.
 Rachel: Yes there is
Leeland: Shhh.
 Rachel: It's a "sing" along! 
  Rachel: Sorry Ian.
 Leeland: Yeah! I'm such a stud! I'm the Woohoo king!
 Rachel: I guess that's one take on it.
 Leeland: Woohoo King!!!!!
Points: 5 all for money


1 comment:

ASimWen said...

Dang another LTW done! You are on a hot streak...and all the fighting drama. hahahaha! Love the wishing well for getting lovers.