Thursday, October 22, 2020

Robins 1 - Round 9

Pink Hair 

Last time Sawyer and Mary's son, Leo, returned from college with his fiancée, Marie Jonas. They were eventually married in a small ceremony. There was a lot of dancing in the house. Not too much else happened. For a reason I have not yet figured out, Leo has been arguing/fighting with this Aunt Juliette all over town.

Rachel: Hi Mary. Another new hair do?
Mary: Yeah. A few more became available since last time you were here. Most of them are blue but there are a couple pink.
Rachel: I like it but it is a little bright, It's almost neon.
Me: That's my bad. I did a bunch of recoloring and the pinks ended up very bright. I'll have to try again at some point.
Rachel: Well, I like the style for you Mary.
Rachel: Congratulations Marie!
Marie: Thanks! We are very excited.
Rachel: I love the new hair style Marie!
Marie: Thanks! I wanted something new before the baby comes
*A Few Days Pass*
Rachel: Wow that was fast! Baby time!
Marie: It's a girl! Meet Madeleine!
Everyone: Wooh!!!
Leo: Hello my little Madeleine! Daddy loves you!
Rachel: Been doing some swimming Leo?
Leo: Yes and I'm sooooo hot!
Rachel: Oh yeah. It's hard to tell with your pink skin but you are over heating. Marie! Quick! Throw some water on Leo!
Leo: Thanks.
Leo: Um excuse me Mr. Butler. Can you please help me with the baby? She won't stop screaming.
Butler: Yes, give her here. I'll take care of her.
Rachel: Hey Cali!
Cali: Hi Rachel! I just came by to do some dancing with Uncle Sawyer.
Rachel: Well it's nice to see you. I can hardly wait to get back to your house so you can have that baby.
Cali: Same.
Rachel: How are you enjoying being a grandmother Mary?
Mary: Oh it is just wonderful. Maddie is such a sweet baby. It's her birthday tonight so things are going to get more exciting soon.
Rachel: Happy Birthday Madeleine!
Rachel: Yay! She got her grandma's pink hair!
Rachel: That's a better style for a toddler.
Leo: Walk for Daddy!
Leo: Sing with Daddy.
Rachel: Happy Birthday doggies!
Rachel: Sorry Mary.
Rachel: Way to go Marie!
Marie: Thanks! I'm so happy I know everything now!
Marie: Now I think I'll get a job and become a Prestidigitator.
Rachel: Sounds like a great goal.
Rachel: Nice going Mary! You're well on your way to becoming the Law.
Mary: Thanks Rachel.
Madeleine: *giggles* Weee gram pa.
Rachel: Hey Sawyer. How are you liking being a grandpa?
Sawyer: I just love it! Maddie is such a sweet girl.
Rachel: That she is.
Rachel:  How is it going Leo?
Leo: Pretty great. Work is going well, I have a great wife and a fantastic daughter.
Rachel: That's wonderful.
Leo: Just enjoying some stargazing now.
Rachel:  How nice.
Leo: Wait! What's that?
Rachel: Oh noooo....

Leo: Helppppp!!!!
Rachel: Sorry man, once they decide to take you, there's nothing I can do. We'll see you in a bit.
Rachel: Welcome home Leo.
Leo: Ahh!!
Rachel: So will there be a little one on the way?
Leo: Ugh! No. The house is already full.
Rachel: Congrats again Mary!
Mary: Thanks!
Rachel: Hi there Chrissy.
Chrissy: Hi Rachel. I'm trying to meet everyone in Prosperity Point.
Rachel: I see that.
Rachel: This is Chrissy.
Juliette: Hi Chrissy. It's nice to meet you. Please come in for awhile.
Chrissy: I'd love to!
Rachel: Everyone comes in this house and starts dancing right away.
Madeleine: Hats!
Chrissy: Oh yeah, I like hats!
Rachel: Why are you guys arguing?
Juliette: I don't know but I am so angry!
Me: Hey it's one of the Fellowship residents. Ross Chandler, I think.
Rachel: Happy Birthday Madeleine!
Rachel: A fine young lady.
Rachel: There you go, you got your hair back.
Rachel: Happy Birthday Sawyer!
Rachel: Looks like we need to get you your hair back too.
Rachel: Much better.
Rachel: Congrats Marie! I thought you wanted to be a prestidigitator?
Marie: I do. I just had to go with what was available. I'll look again now that I reached the top of this career.
Rachel: Nice plan.
Madeleine: Welcome home Mommy!
Rachel: Madeleine is such a nice girl.
Rachel: Happy Birthday Mary!
Rachel: Looks like we need to get your hair style back too. 
Rachel: Much better. You'll need an outfit that doesn't clash with your skin but I think that will need to wait.
Mary: Nope, I've got something. I'll go chane.
Rachel: Cool. Well I need to be off. I'll see it later.
Points: 10
1 for Madeleine
1 for Marie's Top of Career
8 for Money

Funny Picture
Mary's hair doesn't fit in the thinking cap.

After playing 15 houses, I messed up my game and had to put back in a backup. I fast forwarded through the households in the replay and made sure to get the same genders for the kids born but they do look at least somewhat different. I will put the new version of the kids at the end of the posts so you will recognize them if they show up later.

New Madeleine


No comments: