Tuesday, October 06, 2020

Simmers 1 - Round 9

Missed Step
Last time O'Keefe and Scorpian's  daughter, Monet, returned from college with her fiancĂ©e, Marius. They were married once O'Keefe finished sewing Monet's dress. O'Keefe's mom, Wen continued enjoying life with her husband, Bacillus, and they enjoyed each other. Wen wanted to get the cats to have kittens but the house was too full because Monet found out she was pregnant. She gave birth to their daughter, Matisse, moments before I had to move on to the next house.


Rachel: *Looks around* Did I go back in time?
O'Keefe: No, it's now.
Rachel: So you two are grandparents who are still together but never got married?
O'Keefe: That's right. Sometimes life gets busy and you miss a step.
Rachel: Hey, no judgement, I just didn't realize you weren't married.
Me: Neither did I 'til reader Chrissy pointed it out.
Rachel: You mean that teenager who started showing up recently? How did she know?
Me: In a way. You wouldn't understand and the ceremony is starting. It's quiet time.







Rachel: Congrats guys!
O'Keefe: Thanks Rachel.

Rachel:  Still cute even after all this time together.
Rachel: Hey Bacillus. Congrats!
Bacillus: Thanks.
Rachel: Happy Birthday Matisse!

Rachel: *gasp*
Marius: What is it?
Rachel: She's adorable!
Marius: SO adorable.

Wen: Straight to the potty sweetie.
Rachel: We, how are you enjoying being a great grandma?
Wen: Oh it's wonderful.
Rachel: I agree.
Rachel: I guess we know what her hobby is.
Rachel: Nice going Monet.

Rachel: Oh no! Who is in there?
Bacillus: Dave and I think Baxter.
Rachel: Dave is such a mean cat. I doubt he will have any kittens.
O'Keefe: Walk to Grandma.
Rachel: How is it going?
O'Keefe: Not the best so far.

Rachel: Looks like Matisse likes her grandma.
Rachel: I think you guys are going to have to lock the doors to keep all the boys away when she gets older.
O'Keefe: She is so pretty.
Rachel: Happy Birthday Bacillus!
Rachel: Still handsome.
Bacillus: Thanks Rachel.
Rachel: Oh no! Well I guess Dave is definitely not having kittens.
Rachel: Looks like even O'Keefe is already over it.
Rachel: Wow, you're on a roll Bacillus! Congrats!
Bacillus: Thanks.
Wen: Sing with me sweetie.
Rachel: I bet she catches on quickly.
Rachel: I had been wondering what you were up to Scorpian. Nice job!
Scorpian: Thanks. It's such a hit, I'm working on the squeal.
Rachel: Great job O'Keefe! What do you want in life now?

O'Keefe: Thanks. 20 Best Friends would be awesome.
Me: Don't hold your breath. I might go for it a first LTW, but not unless she's close as a second one.
Rachel: This grandmother/granddaughter relationship is adorable and strong.
Rachel: Nice going Monet!
Monet: Thanks! I've gotta go though. It's Matisse's birthday and I need to get ready to celebrate.
Rachel: Happy Birthday Matisse!
Rachel: You're still super pretty.
Matisse: Thanks lady.
Rachel: It's Rachel.
Rachel: Wooh! Wen are you ok?
Wen: Oh, ah. Yeah. Thanks.
Rachel: That was a heck of a fall. Are you OK Matisse?
Matisse: Ouch. Yeah, I'm OK.
Rachel: There you go. Hold on to each other.
Rachel: Wow, you're amazing O'Keefe!
O'Keefe: Thanks! I've been practicing a lot.
Rachel: Congrats on finishing your second novel.
Scorpian: Thanks! It seems to be going over well too.
Rachel: Nice job Baxter.
Rachel: Fantastic Bacillus! Way to go!
*The next day*
Rachel: Holy cow! Amazing job!
Rachel: What's happening to Baxter?
O'Keefe: He had a bad chance card. Now he won't eat.
Rachel: Oh no! Are you guys going to try to get them back?
O'Keefe: Not right now. Maybe next time. We just don't have a lot time.
Rachel: Yep, Matisse definitely likes music and dance. And with that, I must go.
Points: 6
4 for Money
2 for Bacillus and O'Keefe's Top of Careers


No comments: