Sunday, October 25, 2020

Ziese 3 - Round 9

Stop Arguing!
 Last time Elizabeth and Jupiter's twin daughters, Flute and Piccolo, grew into gorgeous teens. They have gone off to college and will be starting their own house later this round. Erika and Xuane welcomed a daughter they named Clarinet. She became a toddler at the end of the week.

Rachel: Hi everyone! It's so nice to once again be visiting my twin girls.


Rachel: Clarinet don't cry sweetheart. What's wrong?

Rachel: Oh yeah, my daughter Victoria was your aunt and Velo was your uncle. I'm so sorry honey. We'll have to make sure to give you some extra attention this week. She's very sensitive. 
Jupiter: There, there sweetie. Uncle Jupiter will make it better.
Rachel: Awe. You're so nice.
Me: Actually...
Me: He's very serious and very mean.
Rachel: Oh, well, I guess we know why his twins are so mean.
Me: Well, I hate to break it to you but Elizabeth is also very mean. Thankfully Erika and Xuane are both very nice and thus Clarinet is too.
Rachel: That's good I suppose.
Me: It's better than everyone of them being mean.
Rachel: Good job dear.
Erika: Thanks Mom.
Rachel: Good job Xuane!
Xuane: Thanks.

Rachel: What is happening?!?!?
Rachel: Libby! Stop fighting with your son-in-law Parker! What the heck guys?!?! OK, separate corners!
Xuane: Ignore those crazy adults and walk for daddy.
Elizabeth: You seem like a very nice young man. I'm excited for you to marry Flute.
Xuane: And then the princess....
Rachel: Storytime. Oh my grand daughter is so cute.
Rachel: Another fight! I guess it isn't Parker this time. Who is it?
Rachel: Sophie and Tim have never gotten along. That's why they didn't have any kittens.
Rachel: You guys are getting another cat?
Elizabeth: Yes. Hopefully she will get along with Tim and they can have some kittens.
Xuane: Oh another kitty! So sweet!
*Brooke immediately leaves for work*
Rachel: Nice job Brooke!
Elizabeth: Say Auntie. Auntie.
Clarinet: No!
Rachel: She'll get it.
Rachel: Bad Brooke! Bad kitty! And why are you thinking about Clarinet while destroying the sofa?
Jupiter: Roll over girl.
Rachel: Oh good, you got to her before she wrecked the sofa.
Jupiter: Yes and she needs to learn this for a promotion so it's a twofer.
Rachel: It looks like story time is going better than teaching her to talk.
Elizabeth: Definitely Mom.
Rachel: Congrats Xuane!
Xuane: Thanks!
Rachel: Great going dear!
Erika: Thanks Mom! I couldn't be happier.
Rachel: What are you wishing for?
Xuane: More friends of course.
Erika: Sing along with Mommy.
Rachel: Nice job Clarinet! You got into a hobby club before you even started school. Great job!
Rachel: Great job Jupiter!
Jupiter: Thanks!
Rachel: Guys! Don't argue! Why don't you go out and play catch?
Rachel: Come on Jupiter! Play nice! Wait! What's that inside?
Rachel: Oh no! Sophie! We'll miss you.
Rachel: Nice addition! What brought this on?
Erika: We decided to add a third floor because there is no room on the lot for a basketball hoop and Clarinet really likes sports.
Rachel: I didn't know you could put a basketball hoop inside.
Erika: The trick is you have to build the court before you build the walls. It works then.
Rachel: Interesting.
Rachel: You guys are having company.
Jupiter: Yes, it's Clarinet's Birthday and we want her to start making friends.
Rachel: Happy Birthday to my sweet grand daughter! Wait, where did she go?
Rachel: Sweetie why are you in the pet bed?
Rachel: OK, sweetie go ahead and sleep a few minutes. You can grow up once you get some rest.
Rachel: You're awake and grown up!
Rachel: You sure are cute.
Clarinet: Thanks Grandma.
Rachel: Jupiter! Stop arguing with everyone!
Jupiter: I have to defend myself!
Rachel: Dude, you started the argument.
Rachel: Looks like Clarinet is making fast friends with Madeleine Jonas.
Clarinet: Welcome home Mom.
Rachel: This is very sweet but keep on making friends Clarinet.
Rachel: Congrats Brooke!
Clarinet: Welcome home Daddy!
Rachel: You are such a nice girl!
Me: That she is. 10 nice I think.
Xuane: 
Rachel this is my mom, Elizabeth Skywalker.
Rachel: It's nice to meet you Elizabeth.
Rachel: Wow Jupiter is even getting along with her.
Jupiter: What? I get along with others.
Rachel: Hum, not as much as I would like.
Rachel: Hey it's Doc Dante. They should be going to college together. Maybe they will end up together.
Clarinet: Grandma, we're cousins!
Rachel: I guess you are first cousins once removed. WEll it's good to be friends with your relatives too.
Clarinet: I'm really confused Mom.
Erika: Let's take a look. I'm sure you can get it.
Rachel: Looks like you got it.
Clarinet: Yep. Now Madeleine is back and my cousins Grimlock and Hot Rod are here too.
Rachel: Again, first cousins once removed but still.
Rachel: Looks like you're getting good use out of the indoor playground.
Clarinet: We sure are!!!
Clarinet: Grandma have you met my new friend Matisse?
Rachel: Yes I have dear. You girls go play.
Rachel: Hey girls! How nice of you to visit your parents again. No surprise to find you girls at the chess table.
Flute: Yeah they asked us to come for their birthdays. We'll be having cake at 6.
Flute: Hey! Stop cheating so I can cheat!
Rachel: Please play nicely girls.
Rachel: It must be 6. Happy Birthday Erika!
Rachel: Still just as lovely as an elder sweetheart.
Erika: Thanks Mom.
Clarinet: Dance with me Daddy.
Rachel: Guys Elizabeth is waiting to blow out her candles.
Clarinet: Oh sorry.
Rachel: Happy Birthday Elizabeth!
Rachel: Looks like your hair missed the memo.
Rachel: There you go. Also still very pretty.
Elizabeth: Thanks Mom.
Rachel: My lovely twin girls are elders now too. *sigh*
Rachel: Happy Birthday Jupiter!
Rachel: So handsome.
Rachel: Last but not least, Happy Birthday Xuane!
Rachel: Also handsome.
Xuane: Hold on.
Xuane: There we go. I needed grey hair.
Rachel: OK kids, everyone get together. I want to get a picture of all of you.
Me: I almost never have anyone pose so I was having some fun here.
Erika: How about we practice being nice?
Flute: *sigh* OK, fine.
Rachel: How is th niceness training going?
Erika: OK so far. Each girl took a few turns. We'll keep at it.
Rachel: Sounds good. Well I had best be off. See you all next time.
Points: 12
2 for Erika and Xuane's Tops of their careers
10 for Money (I'm guessing they inherited some from family members who have passed away recently)


No comments: