Monday, October 05, 2020

Dante 3 - Round 9

It's the Circle of Life

Last time Benjamin and Kayla welcomed their youngest child and only daughter, Jennifer, back from college along with her fiancée, Jello Ziese. They had a lovely wedding with Jello's parents, Victoria and Velo, in attendance. His wedding fulfilled both of their Lifetime Wants. There were a lot of promotions and dog birthdays. Jennifer started the kitchen on fire after a bought with heat exhaustion. In the final moments of the week, she gave birth to a son, Doc.

Rachel: Hi guys! How is my great grandson doing?
Jello; He's doing great! A very sweet boy.
Rachel: That's good to hear. How are you doing with the loss of both your parents since last time? 
Jello: Ah, OK. I'm glad they got to be at our wedding. They didn't get to meet their grandson Doc but I did call them so they knew about him and were very happy. 
Rachel: Yeah, they were very happy about Doc.
Rachel: Um, Kayla? Are you feeling ok?
Kayla: Yeah, why?
Rachel: You're invisible.
Kayla: That happens sometimes when you are Captain Hero. We have an invisibility feature in the suit and it acts up sometimes even when off duty. I'll have someone look at it next time I work.
Rachel: Well, it's unsettling but OK.
Rachel: Why is Doc floating? Oh, hey Kayla. I didn't see you there. I mean I didn't realize you were there. When do you work again?
Kayla: Tomorrow.
Rachel: This is creeping me out.
Kayla: Sorry but Doc is hungry and no one else is here to get him a bottle right now.
Kayla: There you go honey.
Rachel: OH, I see your ring. I didn't notice that before.
Rachel: Cuddling is extra odd.
Rachel: Congrats Binny!
Rachel: Time sure flies. Happy Birthday Doc!!!
Rachel: Oh so dapper. You look so much like a redhead version of your dad.
Rachel: Congrats Jello! While you were at work Doc had his birthday. He's waiting for you to teach him to walk.
Jello: Oh thanks Grandma! Let me get changed real quick and we'll get to lessons.
Jello: Come to Daddy.
Rachel: Oh he looks tired. You might need to wait 'til he gets from rest.
*Awhile later*
Jennifer: Say Momma, Momma.
Doc: Momma.
Jennifer: Such a smart boy.
Rachel: What happened? Why is Libby crying?
Me: Parker started arguing with her and poking her. I am clueless beyond that.
Rachel: That's awesome sweetheart!
Rachel: Congrats Jennifer!
Jennifer: Well thank you Rachel. I'm so happy!
Rachel: Good job Binny!
Rachel: Happy Birthday again Doc!
Doc: Yay! I grew up!
Rachel: You sure did buddy.
Rachel: Such a cutie. You got your mom's hair, eyebrows and eyes. From your dad, you got his eyelashes, nose and lips. What a nice combo of the two.
Doc: *giggles* OK.
*the next day*
Rachel: Oh no Baxter!!!
Rachel: Goodbye good boy!
Rachel: I guess the circle of life continues.
Rachel: Oh no! Not Benjamin!!!
 

Rachel:  It happened when no one was expecting so no one made it there to witness his passing. Rest in Peace Benjamin.

Benjamin is survived by his wife, Kayla, his children; George, Emmett, Biff, and Jennifer, his grandchildren: Glory, Buffy, Willow, Teal'C, and Doc, and his great grandson, Xander. Also, he is the first of his siblings to pass. He was the second born with only Bethany being older.

Rachel: Oh Kayla. I am so sorry. I always liked Benjamin.

Kayla: *sobbing* He's the love of my life!

Rachel: I know.

Rachel: Sorry Doc. Your grandpa was a good man. 

Doc: *crying* He's the only grandpa I ever knew.

Rachel: I know buddy.

Rachel: Oh Kayla. This is so hard on you.

Rachel: Oh no, he's back!

Rachel: Goodbye Adda. You were a good girl. *looks at watch* Oh thank goodness. I've gotta get out her before the reaper comes back.

Round 9 continues to be the round of death. Losing Benjamin was hard. After all he was just a toddler when his family came to Prosperity Point. He also married the nicest of that generation of Dantes. Kayla will most likely pass the first day of next round so poor Doc's pain will continue.
Points: 18
16 for Money
2 for Jello and Jennifer's  Tops of Careers

After playing 15 houses, I messed up my game and had to put back in a backup. I fast forwarded through the households in the replay and made sure to get the same genders for the kids born but they do look at least somewhat different. I will put the new version of the kids at the end of the posts so you will recognize them if they show up later.

New Serena


No comments: