Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Cooprider 2 - Round 9

Baby Shark
Last time Orca and Moss welcomed a second son, Shark. Orca also continued to work on raising 20 puppies or kittens.

 Rachel: Oh boy, more puppies right of the gate!
 Rachel: Welcome Ava and Mason!
 Rachel: What are you wishing for Michaell?
Michaell: Some friends.
 Michaell: Oh, I was looking for someone for my grandsons. I didn't realize I would only getother elders.
 Rachel: Well, that's nice at least.
 Rachel: Good job Moss.
 Rachel: Having some friends over?
Sea Lion: Sure am. I want to get to know everyone I'm going to college with and I want them to get to know each other too.
Rachel: That's very nice.
 Rachel: Sunshine! Don't insult Virginia!
 Virginia: *crying* yeah, be nice.
 Sunshine: What's that on your shirt?
Virginia: What? Where?
 Sunshine: Hahahaha! 
 Virginia: Hey lady stop making fun of me!
Rachel: OK ladies. Break it up.
 Rachel: Man another spring thunderstorm and thus, a tree fire.
 Rachel: These dog ghosts also play together. If only they would stick to that.
 Rachel: Baby Shark!
Me: doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo
Rachel:  Huh?
Oak: You know I'd rally like a boy of my own.
Rachel: Sorry bud, I don't think that's going to happen. Virginia is headed off to college and hopefully she'll find love by the time she graduates. Which means you'll be on to grand kids.
Oaks: I'll take a grandson.
Rachel: That could work out.
 Rachel: This does not look good.
 Rachel: See Sunshine, be nice to Virginia like Kendall is.
 Moss: Ahhh!!!
Rachel: Speaking of not being nice.
 Santos: Oh baby Shark. I love you so much.
Me: doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo
Santos: I don't know what that was. Anyway, I'd really like 6 grandchildren.
Rachel: How many do you have now?
Santos: Four. Dolphin has two: Nutmeg and Ginger. Orca also has two: Sea Lion and Baby Shark.
Me: doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo
Rachel: You also have one great grand child, Paprika.
Santos: That's true. But if each of the girls has one more, then I'll have 6.
Rachel: But Dolphin is already a grandma and her house is full. And I think this house is mighty full, so there really isn't room for two more.
Santos: Awe.


 Rachel: Great job Moss!

 Rachel: Nice.
 Moss: That's my sweet baby Shark.
Me: doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo
 Me: Look it's our newest townie simself, Chrissy Brown.
 Rachel: Oh welcome Chrissy.
Chrissy: Very happy to be here.

  Rachel: Nice.
  Rachel: Happy Birthday Sea Lion!
  Rachel: So handsome. What would you like?
 Sea Lion: I'd like to money and I hope to be Chief of Staff.
 Rachel: Great!
  Rachel: Happy Birthday baby Shark!
Me: doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo
 Rachel: Why do you keep doing that?
Me: Sorry.
  Rachel: He looks just like his brother.
 Chrissy: Ahhhhhh!!!!
Orca: Ahhhhh!!!! 
 Orca: Ahhhhh!!!! Both of them in a couple minutes! Geez!
 Sunshine: Ahhhh!!!
 Sunshine: Ahhh!!!
 Rachel: That might be karma.
  Rachel:Awe, talking lessons.
  Rachel: It's a rampage!
 Moss: Ahhhh!!!!
  Rachel:I like the haircut Moss.
Moss: Thanks. 
  Rachel: I don't know that I've seen this outfit before. It looks great!

 Rachel: Opps. 
  Rachel: Walking time!
  Rachel: Oh Sea Lion I see you wished for friends.
Sea Lion: I did. They seem nice.
 Rachel: Except for that meanie, Marvin Tompkins who's stalking Alex Ribeiro after their terrible date.
 Rachel: What you you think of Taegon?
Sea Lion: She's OK. 
  Rachel: It's your friend Violet Rosada. So?
Sea Lion: She's a great friend, but that's all.
  Rachel: What about my great granddaughter, Aurora?
Sea Lion: She's Gorgeous!
 Rachel: Yes!!!
 Rachel: She appears receptive. 
  Rachel: Finishing up walking lessons.
  Rachel: How's the date going?
Sea Lion: Great!!!
  Rachel: Yay!!!
 
  Rachel: Oh Shark, this would be adorable if this wasn't water from a clogged toilet. 
Orca: I've got him.
  Rachel: The puppies are growing up!
  Rachel: Happy Birthday Ava!
 Rachel: Happy Birthday Mason! 
  Rachel: And bye dogs.
Orca: Gotta keep going til I raise 20.

  Rachel: Sorry man.
 Michaell: Here honey. Since you are the heiress to the house, I wanted to pass some things along to you.
Orca: Thanks Mom.

  Rachel: Cool.
  Rachel: New puppy!
  Rachel: Welcome Steven!
 Rachel: Welcome Autumn. 
 Rachel: Great going Moss! 
  Rachel: Cute, the puppies like each other.
  Rachel: Is that the Golden Trout?
Michaell: It is!
 Rachel: So cool! We don't see a lot of those.
*There's a huge lightning strike*
  Rachel: Moss!!!! Are you ok?!?!?!
Moss: Ahhhh... wow, um, I think I need to eat something. I don't feel too good. 
 Rachel: Good idea man.
  Rachel: Awe, Gloria loves Shark.
  Rachel: And Shark loves Steven!
  Rachel: Happy Birthday Gloria! But, you gave up all her puppies?
Orca: We'll see if any of her offspring are still available to adopt once I finish raising 20 of them.
  Rachel: Happy Birthday Shark!
  Rachel: Such a handsome young man!
  Rachel: Oh it's Samantha Simmes!
Shark: Yeah, she's the daughter of Mommy's friend, Jodie.
  Rachel: What sport activity did you try?
Shark: Tossing the football. 
  Rachel: Shark! Oh no! That's very mean!
 Santos: I'm on it!

  Rachel: That's amazing!
 Rachel: How is the encouraging going?
 Santos: Well. We got him up one niceness. 
  Rachel: Nooooooo!!!! Not Santos!!!!!
 Rachel: Goodbye Santos.
Me: I'm sorry you only got 4 of your 6 grand kids. I miss you already. 
 Santos is survived by his wife, Michaell, two daughters, Dolphin and Orca. His 4 grandkids: Nutmeg, Ginger, Sea Lion and Shark. He also has a great granddaughter, Paprika.
  Rachel: Sorry everyone.
  Rachel: Oh Michaell. I'm soooooo sorry.
Me: Yeah, she's devastated. You'd better give her a minute.
  Rachel: Or just get another puppy...
  Rachel: Welcome Fabian!
  Rachel: Oh Orca. I'm so sorry about your dad.
Orca: *Sobbing*
  Rachel: All right butler, they don't need the house to burn down too!
 Rachel: Happy Birthday Steven! 
  Rachel: To you too Autumn!
  Rachel: They still get along.
 Rachel: OK, bye guys. Maybe someone will adopt them both.
Me: I doubt I'll remember but it's possible. 
  Rachel: Welcome Chris. 

  Rachel: Welcome Vactor.
  Rachel: And very good job Sea Lion!
Sea Lion: Thanks! I can't wait to get to college so I can spend more time with Aurora.
Points: 13 all for Money
Losing Santos was another hard loss, especially so soon after his mom, Coqui. He was very nice and loved his family (Family Aspiration). I was surprised Michaell didn't pass the next day from a broken heart.

No comments: