Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Ribeiro 3 - Round 9

Let's Make a Zombie
Last time the family still kept working on raising 20 puppies or kittens for Jewel's Lifetime Want. I believe she is at 10 right now.  Her and Risto's daughter, Kendall, grew from a toddler to a very social child. Jewel's parents, Bethany and Zeno, continued working on their careers and gardening. (I don't know why I spelled Zeno's name wrong on all these pictures but I did)
 
 Me: Not surprising she has been seen all over the neighborhood given this personality.
 Rachel: What's on your mind Bethany?
Bethany: I'd like to make Coqui into a Zombie.
Rachel: No, that's not OK.
Rachel: Happy Birthday Alex! 
 Rachel: Love the new Do Jewel!
Jewel: Thank you. I love it too.
 Rachel: The revolving door of pets continues.
 Rachel: Nice going Risto!
Risto: Well thank you Rachel.
 Rachel: I really like that hair-do on you. It's nice to see your eyes.
Kendall: Gee thanks Rachel. I like it too.
 Rachel: New kitten.
 Rachel: Bethany? What are you thinking about now?
Bethany: I could make Abigail into a zombie.
Rachel: No, no you can't. That's not OK.
 Risto: Ah!!
Rachel: Baxter! Bad ghost kitty!
 Risto: Oh what a sweet kitten.
Rachel: Don't get too attached.
 Kendall: Ahhh!!!
Rachel: Bad ghost kitty!
 Rachel: Happy Birthday Leah!
 Rachel: Oh no. Ladies take it easy!
 Kendall: Welcome home Mommy!
Rachel: Hey watch out! She's sick and we don't want you to get sick too.
Zeno: Ladies, go to bed to rest. I'll help Kendall with her homework.
Rachel: Good man! 

 Rachel: Sorry Risto.


 Kendall: Yes! Great job Kendall!!!
 Rachel: Hey there Andromeda.
Andromeda: Hi Rachel. It sure is nice to get out and meet everyone.
 Kendall: Dad! Dad! I got an A+.
Rachel: Let your dad sleep. He'll cheer you when he wakes up.
 Kendall: *giggles* You just stick your butt in like this.
Sunshine: Oh, you're so silly. OK, give me a turn.
 Rachel: Oh no! Kendall, you had best get to bed.
 Rachel: Happy Birthday Matt...
 Murphy...
 ...and Cymmi!
 Rachel: Bye Jason. Bye Murphy.
 Rachel: Oh and it looks like there might be some kittens on the way.
 Kendall: Welcome home Daddy!
Rachel: You must be feeling better.
Kendall: Yep. Right as rain.
 Rachel: And the friend making continues. You know, December is mighty cute and not a relative of your's.
 Kendall: *giggles while ignoring Rachel.*



 Rachel: Opps.
 Kendall: I really don't like all the factories making so much pollution.
Eros: Oh yes, I agree.
Rachel: Humm, these two are also not related.
 Rachel: Congrats Risto!
 Rachel: Happy Birthday Kendall!!!
 Rachel: Oh you grew into a lovely teen. What would you like in life?
 Kendall: A life full of wealth but I'm not sure yet beyond that.
 Rachel: Hum, awkward.
 Kendall: I really like the sculptures in the local museum.
Me: He's thinking about her, but I'm not sure in what way.
 Rachel: Another non-related boy, it's Celery Rosada.
 Kendall: Look over there.
 Celery: *giggles uncontrollably*
 Rachel: Oh, good bye Cleo. You were a good kitty.
 Rachel: I get why Bethany is so upset but I'm not sure why Tomato is.
 Rachel: I guess we can't be sad for too long.

 Rachel: It's a boy! Jake!
 Rachel: And a girl! Judith!
 Me: It's Walt Lost from my Lost challenge!
Kendall: I really like this boy.
Rachel: Maybe he can go with you.
Me: Don't count on it. It would be nice but sorry, there are just too many boys already.
 Rachel: Bethany! You can't make yourself into a Zombie!
Bethany: Ha ha. I'm making lobster-thermador and I don't know what happened.
 Bethany: I wonder how many scholarships Kendall will get.
 Kendall: I'm headed off to college soon. Do you want to come with me?
Walt: I'd love that.
Me: He can't! You guys aren't even best friends yet. You haven't cleared any of the hurdles!
 Rachel: Great job Kendall! We'll see you at University!
Points: 7 All for Money
We also added raising 4 more pets so we should be at 14.

No comments: