Sunday, August 16, 2020

Ribeiro 2 - Round 9

Customers Don't Like That
Last time Oak and California's daughter, Virginia, worked hard to make friends with all the boys of the neighborhood.Jan wished for some friends from their wishing well to help with a promotion and a couple dogs had birthdays. The family kept working at their home pottery business. That's about it.

Rachel: Happy birthday Janey!!!
Rachel: Wait. What's the Grim Reaper doing here? It was just Janey's birthday!
Me: He isn't here for her.
Rachel: Oh, he's here for Bobby.
Rachel: Bye Bobby! You were a good boy!
Rachel: Abigail, maybe you should stick to making the pottery.
Abigail: I agree. I'm not good with the cash register.
Rachel: Nice!
Rachel: Janey! Get away from the skunk!!!
Rachel: Seriously, that animal is not your friend!
Rachel: Grab the tomato juice!

Rachel: Sweet.
Rachel: Great job Andrea!!!
Rachel: Getting some more friends Abigail?
Abigail: Something like that.
Rachel: oh...


Rachel: *shakes head* Romance people...
Rachel: Good job!
Rachel: I guess Abigail is gone now. I guess it's better that they both cheat verses only one of them.

Rachel: Happy birthday Virginia!
Rachel: All right. What are you looking for in life?
Virginia: Knowledge please and I'd love to be a Mad Scientist!
Rachel: Cool.
Rachel: Bobby! Bad dog! Customers don't like being scared by ghosts!!!


Rachel: Great job Andrea!!
Rachel: Another wish from Jan. Ugh...

Sandy: Hi, I'm Sandy. Nice to kiss and meet you in that order.
Rachel: Um, didn't you two just fall in love? I guess if everyone knows...
Rachel: Great work everyone!!!
Rachel: How's it going Virginia?
Virginia: Not so good. I don't understand this darn thing.
Rachel: Oh no!
Abigail: I think it's about time I retire! I need to focus on my pottery.
Rachel: Good job!

Rachel: Sorry Bruce.
Rachel: I like the makeover Virginia! Big improvement!
Virginia: Thanks!
Rachel: So California got sick, Oak got healthy and then immediately got sick again. Oh my.
Rachel: Oh no another thunderstorm in Prosperity Point! The customers are not going to like that.
Virginia: I wish for someone to love!
Rachel: Oh it's Cade Skywalker!
Me: I think he's from the Pass A Sim I did many years ago.
Rachel: You two are cute. Do you thinke he'll come to college with you?
Virginia: I hope so.
Rachel: looks like he meets the weird criteria set up in town.
Me: He does but...
Rachel: But what?
Me: There are already a lot more boys than girls going to college this round. We'll see if she matched with anyone else before it's time to go and see at that point. They are 3 bolts which really makes it hard to say no to.
Rachel: Congrats California, but... didn't you just reach the top of a different career?
California: I did but Oak wanted some weird machine only available through the show biz career. Since he's still working on becoming a Hall of Famer I told him, I'd get it for him.
Rachel: Oh this must be the weird machine.
Oak: Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
Rachel: Oh Oak are you OK?
Oak: I think so. Man that did not feel good. How do I look?
Rachel: Pretty darn good.
Oak: Yes!!! I think I'll send this to college with Virginia. It might come in handy.
Rachel: Good plan.
Rachel: Oh no, now Janey! The customers are not going to like that.
Rachel: Neither do the other dogs.
Rachel: Bye Janey. Be a good girl and don't haunt them too much.
Rachel: See what I mean? The customers don't like that.
Rachel: Right Abigail? Abigail? Oh no...
Rachel: No one's going to like this.

Rachel: Good bye Abigail. You will be missed.

Rachel: Oh Jan, I'm so sorry for your loss.
Jan: *sobbing* I'll never love again.
*Several hours pass*
Jan: Hi Momma. Thanks for coming over.
Rachel: Yeah, she'll never love again.
Jan: Hey, I want to Woohoo 20 people so I need to get going.

Me: Side note, Jan isn't actually stinky. She was at the start of the round but she showered and the stink cloud never went away.
Rachel: And still in her underwear...
Jan: I wish for love.

Me: It's Leia Skywalker, I believe she is related to Cade.



Rachel: Great job Virginia! I'll see you at college!
Virginia: I can't wait. I really hope Cade comes too.
Me: We'll see.

Points: 13
11 for Money
2 for California's Tops of Career

No comments: