Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Rosada 1 - Round 9

Unexpected
Last time Ultramarine and Copper's daughter, Violet, worked on making friends. Everyone in the house enjoyed the crazy fun upgrades Zachary had made to the house. Copper got new wings since his had faded. Violet's wings also faded but there were no options for kids wings. I labeled Zachary as his brother William.

Copper: Man, it's hot in here.
Ultramarine: It's about to get a bit hotter. 
 Rachel: oh, excuse me.
 Rachel: Oh I like the more flowing locks Copper!
Copper: Thanks!
 Rachel: The karaoke machine sure does get a lot of use. Violet's cousin Romaine likes it.

Rachel: Dang! Nice! 
 Violet: Yes! I did it!
 Violet: Daddy, Daddy! Look!
Copper: Wooh! Way to go!
Violet: Spin me Daddy!
Rachel: Violet, you sure do seem like being an only child.
Violet: I sure do! I love having Mommy, Daddy, Grandma, and Grandpa all to myself.
Rachel: I bet. 
 Ultramarine: Finally! I've been wanting to be a Celebrity Chef for such a long time.
 Ultramarine: Hey, who are you?
 Genie: I'm a genie! I will grant you 3 wishes.
Ultramarine: Cool. How about some more money?
 Genie: Your wish is my command.
Rachel: Happy Birthday Sophie! 
 Ultramarine: Oh boy!
Rachel: I guess Violet isn't going to be an only child for long.
Ultramarine: Yeah, that sauna woohoo turned out to be a bit too risky.
 Rachel: Look out!
Ultramarine: Wow, I was not expecting another bag of money!
 Rachel: Happy Birthday Diana!
 Rachel: Nice.
 Rachel: Looks like Violet is making more friends. Also, we can just barely make out her wings.
 Violet: Welcome home Daddy. Mommy is going to have another baby.
Copper: That's great but unexpected news!
 Rachel: Happy Birthday Violet!
 Rachel: So Violet, what do you want in life?
 Violet: Knowledge and I'd really like to be a Game Designer.
Rachel: Sounds great!
 Rachel: I love the makeover!
Violet: Thanks! It's weird though, my wings keep disappearing. Hopefully I'll get them back in college.
 Me: Hey, it's Fini! And this time we got a picture of her!
Ultramarine: It's wonderful to meet you Fini!
 Fini: What's that on your shirt?
 Fini: Haha, made you look.
Aquamarine: Ugh! That's not nice.
 Rachel: Nice job Eric.
Zachary: I love what you did there. Keep it up!
Rachel: Zachary is such a nice grandpa.
 Rachel: And Father-in-law for that matter.
 Fini: I really like video games.
Rachel: So do I.
Rachel: Get down Violet! 
Rachel:  Such a cute duet! 
Rachel: Oh no! Guys! Didn't you learn last time when you invited this household over, that you shouldn't do that? 
 Leeland: Take that Mango!

 Rachel: Opps.
 Mango: Oh Driver, it's OK. Grandpa isn't very nice but we all love you.
 Aquamarine: Bye Leeland! We'll see you another time.
Rachel: Good idea.
 Ultramarine: Baby time!

Ultramarine: It's another girl! Meet Lavender. 
 Rachel: Nice job Diana.
 Rachel: More visitors. 
 Rachel: Looks like Eros is getting a long with Violet. Interesting.
 Rachel: Moss Cooprider sure does like babies.
 Copper: Wooh! I made $100,000!
Rachel: Sweet!
 Copper: Now I'd like to be a Business Tycoon.

 Rachel: Nice.
Violet: I have the best eye sight. 
 Violet: Look, I can read the whole chart.
Rachel: It's a good thing Sayid is already taken. There would be no chance for these two romantically. 
 Rachel: Hey Violet's a Taurus!
Me: Just like me! But I'm really not outgoing.
 Rachel: Looks like Violet is taking things into her own hands.
 
 Rachel: Why did Freddy run away? *looks around*
Rachel: No! Not Aquamarine! I didn't have an idea this was about to happen. 
 
 Rachel: I feel like this might not be the best date ever.
Connor: Hey, uh, what's wrong?
Violet: My grandma just died. *sobbing* 
 Rachel: Happy Birthday Lavender!

 Rachel: Another Rosada cutie!
 Rachel: I hope he comes home.
 Rachel: Welcome home Ultramarine. Congrats on the promotion and I'm sorry about your mom.
Ultramarine: Thanks for both.
 Ultramarine: Next I'd like to be Mayor.
Ultramarine: Walk for Momma! 
 Zachary: I love you sweetheart!
 Rachel: Story time.
 Rachel: Look she's so smart!
 Lavender: Doggie!
Rachel: Nice new hair do sweetheart.
 Rachel: Nursery Rhythm time.
 Copper: Roll...over.
 Lavender: Aliens!
Rachel: Interesting. 
 Rachel: Congrats Violet! We'll see you in college if not before.
Violet: I hope I get my wings back then.
Rachel: I think you will.
Points: 22
21 for Money (over 2 rounds. I missed it last time)
1 for Ultramarine's Top of Career.

No comments: