Wednesday, August 05, 2020

Dante 1 - Round 9

Hot Tub in the Summer
Last time, Pine continued to try to get 6 pets to the tops of their careers. Lily reached her first Lifetime Want of becoming a Space Pirate and started her second of Maxing all Skills. Her daughter, Rose, kept working on making friends and tried to befriend her father, Heino. Liza's home business got the Best of the Best Award before she became the second founder to pass away from old age that round. 
  Rachel: Wow, everyone's busy or not home. I guess I'll wait around a bit.

 Rachel: Nice
  Rachel: Looks like Pine's training is paying off. Good job Carri.
  Rachel: Happy Birthday Rose!
 Rachel: Make a wish. 
  Rachel: Did you wish to be beautiful? If so, it worked.
Rose: Thanks!
Rose: I would like fortune just like my grandma, Liza. I think earning $100,000 would be awesome!
  Rachel: I love this hairdo on you!
Rose: Wooh! I do too! 
 Rachel: Hey, it's nice to see Desmond but he's taken. Oh and watch out for him.
Rose: Why?
 Rachel: He cheats!
Me: Wow, that's one nice Dante! I think her mom is too. The Dante name does not mean the same thing it used to.
Rachel: Oh boy, it's Nutmeg! One of the single adults in Prosperity Point! Looks like a good conversation, so I'll leave them be. 
 Rachel: Nice job Rob!

 Rachel: Opps.
 Rachel: I wonder if there will be a love connection...
 Rachel: Dang Lily! Being single is really working out well for you. That's your second Lifetime Want.
Lily: Thanks. Yeah, I don't really care about all that getting married stuff. I just want to know everything.
Rachel: Mission accomplished.
 Lily: Well I might as well help the dogs learn what they need to know.
Rachel: Good plan.
 Rachel: What?
Me: The lot keeps almost crashing so the business has got to go.
Rachel: I see.
 Rachel: Time for another dog!
 Rachel: Welcome Misty!
 Lily: Good girl!
  Rachel: Nice going Galadrial!
Galadrial: Thanks Rachel!
 Rachel: Good job Carri! 


  Rachel: Sweet!
Rose: OK Rob, so this is how you fix a stereo.
 Rachel:  It really looks like Rose is teaching Rob. Cute.
  Rachel: Why's Stevie leaving?
Pine: I thought I was needed to get another pet to reach my Lifetime Want. Turns out I was wrong but Stevie was already gone.
 Rachel: Oh, OK. Well maybe he'll get adopted and have some puppies.

  Rachel: Sorry Misty.
  Rachel: Happy Birthday Ophrah!

  Rachel: Man!

 Rachel: Lots of demotions. 
  Rachel: Glad you're doing well Misty.
Rose: Oh my!
 Rachel: What's going on Rose?
Rose: Desmond's brother Sayid is soooo handsome.
 Rachel: Flirt with him!
Rose: Oh my, uh, OK. 
  Rachel: It's so cute when the shy ones flirt. I think he likes her too.
  Rachel: First kiss!!!!!




  Rachel: What a sweet couple.
  Rachel: Ut-oh, Liza's ghost....
Sayid: Ahhh!!!!
*a moment passes* 
 Sayid: Ahhhhhh!!!!!
 Rachel: Liza! Don't scare your grand daughter's boyfriend to death please and thank you.
  Rachel: What? That's not ok.
  Rachel: It's day time so he wasn't scared to death. Must be training time.
Pine: Sure is.
  Rachel: Good job Rob!
Me: I love the rhythm. I'm such a dork.
 Liza: Booga booo!!!!
Rose: Ahhhh!
 Rachel: Liza's a mean ghost. 
 Rachel: Ahhh! Galadrial! Where are your clothes?
Galadrial: What? This is my hot tub.
 Rachel: But your niece's boyfriend is right over there.
Galadrial: It's fine.
  Rachel: Oh no! You were in the hot tub too long! Galadrial?
  Rachel: Oh no! Uh, someone?
  Rachel: OK, these two are busy.
  Rachel: Oh no Sun!!!
  Rachel: Oh thank goodness Pine to the rescue! I can't believe that tiny glass of water is enough but OK.
 Pine: Cool off Sun!
  Rachel: Sayid! I think we need a warning sign for hot tubs in the summer!
 Rose: Cool...off!
 Rose: This should help too.
 Rachel: Good idea!
  Rachel: Great job Lily.
Lily: Well it didn't take much since I was just demoted one level but it's nice to be back on top.
Me: That's the second time she's achieved that same lifetime want.
 Me: Oh good, a different one.
  Rachel: That's one heck of a nice gift for a good date.
  Rachel: Happy Birthday Galadrial!
  Rachel: Still lovely.
 Me: And her ex-husband is aging too.
  Rachel: Happy Birthday Pine!
  Rachel: For some reason, I really like this look for you.
Pine: Thanks, I think.
  Rachel: That feels a little more like you.
 Galadrial: I love it!
  Rachel: Well, I guess we'll see you at college! Great job and I'm so happy you hit it off with Sayid.
Rose: Thanks, we too.
Points: -1 for Money
*I'm not counting Lily's top of career because of the demotion and quick promotion

No comments: