Friday, August 21, 2020

Cooprider 1 - Round 9

An Endless Parade
Last time Kricket continued following the path of light as a good witch. Meanwhile her daughter, Grasshopper, and son-in-law, Cooper, kept raising their children. Their eldest, Bumble Bee, worked on making friends and the younger twins, Fairyfly and Mantis also became children. 


 Rachel: Oh no! That's not a good start to the week!
  Rachel: Have a good run Fred! Things will get better.
  Rachel: Nice Mantis!
  Rachel: Good job Bonnie!
 Rachel: Hey Celery! Good to see you!
Celery: Hey Rachel. I'm trying to make friends with Fairyfly. I guess she's the last girl headed to college that I'm not related to.
 Rachel: I see. 
  Rachel: Great job Cooper!
Cooper: Thanks!
 Bumble Bee: That will be $1.
 Rachel: I like that you kept up the lemonade stand even though your grandma closed up the business.
Bumble Bee: Yeah, it's fun.
  Rachel: Happy Birthday Bumble Bee!
 Rachel: What do you want out of life? 
 Bumble Bee: I'd like a life of Pleasure.
 Bumble Bee: and I'd really like 50 1st Dates.
 Rachel: Oh...boy...
 Bumble Bee: Violet is pretty.
 Rachel: It's good to see where you may end up but you have 49 other 1st dates before you find the one.
 Rachel: Here we go. Let the parade begin.

  Rachel: I love the bob Fairfly!
  Rachel: It doesn't look like red hands is going well.
 Fairyfly: No, it isn't
 Rachel: That's a great face! 
  Rachel: Homework time for the twins.
  Rachel: I like the short hair on you too. It is amazing how much you look like your dad.
Grasshopper: Thanks, I think.

  Rachel: Sorry Bonnie.
  Rachel: Nice job!
  Rachel: You too!
 Rachel: She's back. 

  Rachel: Hum, 2 bolts...
 Rachel: Kricket! What is HE doing here?
Kricket: I called him. I'm lonely.
 Rachel: Kricket!!! 
 Rachel: Leeland, make sure you say hey to your daughter and grand kids while you're here.
Leeland: No thanks.
 Rachel: Wow.
 
  Rachel: Looks like he only has one thing on his mind like always.
   Rachel: So sweet.
 Me: More custom townies.
  Rachel: What the?
Kricket: I can summon others now.
 Rachel: That's cool.
Kricket: Yep anyone I've met or talked to on the phone. Since I still have my business perks, I can call anyone in town. So with just a couple steps, I can summon anyone.
 Rachel: That's great! Hi honey!
Victoria: Mom? How did I get here?
  Rachel: Nice.
  Rachel: That's better. 
 Rachel: Congrats Grasshopper!
Grasshopper: Thanks!  

 
  Rachel: Oh boy. Who is she summoning now?

  Rachel: Hey honey! Kricket? What are you up to?
 Kricket: I want Bumble Bee to meet all the eligible young ladies in town. See if he clicks with any of them.
 Rachel: I see. So...?
Bumble Bee: Cookie's pretty and all.
  Rachel: Hum, another spell to make everyone happy.


  Rachel: Nice job!


  Rachel: Who now?
 Kricket: Bunny Busto.
  Rachel: Another 2 bolter. Bumble Bee has chemistry with a lot of ladies.
  Rachel: Kalliope's sister.
  Rachel: Kricket? What are you doing?
Kricket: I thought it would be a nice mother/daughter thing we could do together.
Grasshopper: She's been having so much fun casting spells. I want to try it out too.
  Rachel: Wow.
  Rachel: Time to study the path.
  Rachel: And Alex Ribeiro came home with Bumble Bee from school. No need to summon her.
Bumble Bee: She's gorgeous!
 Rachel: Wow, 3 bolts! OK, get through your other 1st dates then you can date her. No cheating. Don't be like your grand father.
  Rachel: Why are you still summoning girls?
Kricket: I still want them to meet. Plus Mantis' birthday is coming up and I still have a single son you know?
 Rachel: Oh yeah, Beetle.
  Rachel: Wow, that's a death stare from Alex if I've ever seen one.Relax Alex, they aren't on a date and you two aren't official.
 Rachel: Looks like Beetle is getting along with Aurora. We'll see. 
 Rachel: Oh Cooper, I think Grasshopper is happy as a witch. 

  Rachel: He really does have chemistry with a lot of girls.
 
  Rachel: Ah, the last of the Rosada sisters.
Kricket: Might as well give her a shot.
 Rachel: Another spell. So Bumble Bee?
Bumble Bee: She's no Alex. 
  Rachel: Good job Peggy!
 Rachel: Another sister. This one is Rosario's. 


  Rachel: Cool.

  Rachel: Cool.
 Rachel: Kricket! Now you're on a date with Brad?
Kricket: Yeah, I'm single.
 Rachel: But poor Bumble Bee. 
  Rachel: Hum, interesting. They have a son together.


  Rachel: Sorry.

  Rachel: Nice.
 Rachel: Kricket? Did you cast a spell on Bonnie?
Kricket: Nope. 
 Rachel: Oh, Happy Birthday Bonnie! 
  Rachel: Happy Birthday Fairyfly!
 Rachel: So pretty. What do you want in life? 
 Fairyfly: Pleasure. 
Fairyfly: 50 Dream Dates seem great!
 Rachel: Well, that's better than 50 1st Dates once you find your spouse.
  Rachel: Alex! No! You have to wait.
  Rachel: Happy Birthday Mantis!
 Rachel: Another Handsome lad. What would you like? 
 Mantis: Romance!!!
Mantis: And I'd like to Woohoo 20 Different Sims!
 Rachel: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! Don't be like your grandpa.
  Rachel: Hey! I stop watching you two for 5 minutes. Thankfully neither of you caught feelings. Alex doesn't need more heartache and you sir, have a bunch more 1st dates to get through. 
  Rachel: Mantis: It's nice to see your hair is back.
Mantis: Yeah, I look so much like Bumble Bee otherwise and I want to be my own man.
 Fairyfly: I'd like a date please.
 Rachel: Keep in mind first dates are often not dream dates so don't be disappointed.
 Me: Custom townie boy.
 Mantis: I'd like a date too please.
 Rachel: Wait, 3 teens on 3 separate dates at once? This is going to be nuts.
  Rachel: She was already on a date with Bumble Bee.
 Kricket: What do you think Beetle?
Beetle: Aurora is pretty. I hope I can get to know her once she's older.
 
  Rachel: Again? OK.
  Rachel: She's spoken for.
 
  Rachel: Galadriel's daughter Arwen.
Me: A non-custom townie. 
 Rachel: Mantis, you're interested in Arwen?
Mantis: She's really pretty!
Rachel: But you want to Woohoo 20 sims. This seems like a bad idea.
 Rachel: Natalie's sister.

 Rachel: Wasn't she already here?
 Rachel: Another of Natalie's sisters.
 Rachel: Oh, she's mean.
 Rachel: Trying for another date?
Fairyfly: Sure. Why not?
 Rachel: Mantis? This is not a good idea
 

 Rachel: Huh, I'd didn't know adults could sell lemonade.
 Rachel: Pania's sister.
 Rachel: Kricket? What are you doing?
 Kricket: Grasshopper liked it so much so I thought, why not?
 Rachel: Wow, three generations of witches. Are you OK with it Fairfly?
Fairfly: Yep. Seems fun.
 Me: Another Pass A Sim townie.
 Me: And another one.
Rachel: OK the Gypsy, you need a break. Gina is also taken.  
 Rachel: Nice job Mantis. Is Arwen coming to college?
Mantis: No. I don't want to be tied down right now.
 Rachel: Great job Fairfly!
Rachel: Oh, um, not the best job on scholarships but you did get about half way through your 1st dates, so that's good.
Points: 4
2 for Cooper and Grasshopper's Tops of Career
2 for Money

No comments: