Monday, June 08, 2020

Cooprider 4 - Round 8

And Baby Makes 3
Last time Ian and Dolphin continued raising their twins, Ginger and Nutmeg. Meanwhile Ian's sister Natalie, along with her husband Pluto, continued raising their twins, Rosemary and Curry. All four kids grew to teens and after some blind dates, they went off to college at the end of the week. The adults kept working on their careers while Natalie was hoping for a third child who would eventually graduate from college. Now Ginger is back with her boyfriend, Mustang Sims.
Rachel: Hey guys! Nice that you both have Life Time Wants that are career based. Guys? Why aren't they listening?
Rachel: Ah! Proposal time!
Rachel: Yay! I can't wait 'til the wedding.
Rachel: Wait...
Me: Yeah Mustang is Pluto's nephew. Mustang's dad, Uranus is his brother.
Rachel: Well that's OK because Ginger isn't in the same family tree.
Me: Actually, Ginger's Grandfather, Santos, is half-brother of Pluto and Uranus.
Rachel: I'm so confused.
Me: It's OK they are distant enough relatives that it's not a big deal. When I saw the two next to each other for the first time, the family resemblance was obvious.
Rachel: Nice.
Mustang: I'm ready for the wedding now.
Rachel:  I see you wanted to fit in your suit. Let's get to it.
Rachel: Congrats guys!
Rachel: All right you two. There's more wedding stuff to do.
Rachel: Great job Pluto! Sorry your nephew and niece's wedding.
Pluto: It's OK. I hear they are about to cut the cake.
Rachel: Phoenix, I really don't think a winter wedding is the best time to play in the water wiggler?
Phoenix: Yes. yes I do.
Rachel: Well then.
Rachel: There's Pluto, ready for some cake.
Rachel: What a great turn out.
Rachel: Awe, a first dance. We don't see these often.
Mustang: Ouch!
Ginger: Sorry honey.
Rachel: I guess Ginger has two left feet.
Rachel: Looks like stepping on his foot didn't ruin the mood.
Pluto: Can you believe my kids and your elder son have already graduated from college?
Uranus: I still have two kids at home man. You're an empty nester. Old man.
Rachel: Speaking of one of Uranus' kids that's still at home. It's Blazer.
Rachel: I guess Pluto isn't going to have an empty nest for long.
Natalie: And I'll be able to have a third graduate from college!
Rachel: Sorry Maxx.
Rachel: Sweet!
Rachel: Congrats Ginger! We'll have two babies in the house again.
Rachel: Nice.
Rachel: Yikes.
Rachel: Hey Rosemary and Nutmeg are here for a visit. Hi Guys!
Rosemary: Hi Rachel.
Nutmeg: Hi. Yes Dad, I know my sister got married.
Mustang: Oh baby. baby. I can't wait to meet you.
Rachel: Cute.
Rachel: Good call.
Rachel: Baby number 3!!!
Natalie: It's a girl. Meet Caraway.
Ginger: Wooh another cousin!
Rachel: You guys are so cute.
Rachel: Nice!
Rachel: Another member of the cooking club.
Rachel: Baby!!!
Ginger: It's a girl! Meet Paprika!
Rachel: She's adorable! She has the Cooprider skin tone from her great grandma Michaell
Rachel: Mustang sure looks happy.
Mustang: I am!!!
Dolphin: Me too! I'm a grandma!
Rachel: And on that, I'd best be off.
Points: 9
7 for Money
2 for Caraway and Paprika

1 comment:

ASimWen said...

Yay! Go Coopriders! Them genes just don't quit! ;)