Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Morreli 1 - Round 8

Oh No!!!
Last time Xara and MJ's oldest, Bassette grew to a teen and started dating Dory Ziese. They went off to college together and are ready to set up a home of their own. Their other son, Jack Russell worked on making friends. In fact he was over visiting Gina Vega quite a bit since the last time we were here. Xara and MJ finally welcomed a daughter, Shiba Inu at the end of the week.
Rachel: Hi sweetie!
MJ: Oh hey Mom. I'm trying to teach Paris to stay so she will get promoted.
MJ: Ugh. Stay!
Rachel: Good luck.
Rachel: Nice going Mikey.
Rachel: Nice going Xara!
Xara: Thanks. I'm really trying to focus on my career now.
Rachel: Does that mean no more grand babies?
Xara: Well, we already have an heiress so we are not planning on having anymore.
Rachel: Booo. I mean, I get that.
Rachel: Good job!
MJ: Thanks Mom. I've been busy sewing some new outfits for me and Xara.
Rachel: I look forward to seeing them.
Rachel: Oh no!
Rachel: Ooohhh Nooo!!!
Jack Russell: Here Paris, have a treat. I filled up the closest bowl too.
Pet Lady: Paris! Mikey! Claire! Come on!
Rachel: Nooooooo!!!!
Pet Lady: Come on Claire. Let's find you a home where they will take better care of you.
Rachel: But..but...
Rachel: Wait, so you can just call and adopt pets after your pets were removed?
MJ: Yep.
Pet Guy: Here's your puppy. Take better care of her than her last owners.
Xara: Yeah, uh, we will.
Rachel: Welcome back Mikey.
MJ: Welcome home Paris.
Rachel: She seems less than thrilled.
Rachel: Probably not the best sign that her closest relationship is with the infant.
Rachel: Happy Birthday Claire.
Rachel: You are a very cool mix of your parents.
Rachel: Oops.
Rachel: Good job Jack Russell! I'm so proud of you.
Rachel: Hey it's Joy Merchant.
Me: I still have no idea idea where she came from but she is gorgeous.
Rachel: Happy Birthday Shiba Inu!
Rachel: What a cutie!
MJ: OK sweetie, time to walk.
Rachel: Nice!
Rachel: Looks like Jack Russell is looking to make friends with Joy.
Xara: Oh boy.
Rachel: Oh boy! I thought you weren't going to have any more babies.
Xara: We weren't going to but sometimes things happen. I'm a bit worried about it.
Rachel: It will be OK. I'll help out.
Rachel: Oh no!
Rachel: Ouch. Paris got beat by her daughter.
Rachel: That's cool.
Rachel: No!
Rachel: Let's hope she comes back.
Rachel: She looks so happy to be being potty trained.
Rachel: Nice!
Rachel: Look who it is!
Jack Russell: It's my friend Gina Vega! She's here for my birthday!
Rachel: Getting another dog?
Xara: Yep. We're hoping to breed Claire.
Rachel: Has Paris come back?
Xara: Nope, no word on where she is.
Rachel: Talking lessons.
Rachel: Finally! Happy Birthday Jack Russell!
Rachel: A very strong young man!
Jack Russell: Thanks Grandma!
Jack Russell: I'd love knowledge!
Jack Russell: And I think it would be awesome to be a Media Magnate!
Rachel: Sounds great!
Rachel: Yes! He likes her!
Rachel: Flirting.
Rachel: Awe.
Rachel: Wow, that happened fast.
Rachel: First kiss!!!
Rachel: From best friends to Going Steady. Just like that. *does happy dance*
Rachel: What happened MJ?
MJ: I threw her up in the air, she threw up on me, and we became best friends.
Rachel: Interesting.
Rachel: Awe!
Xara: OK, sing along with me.
Rachel: Cute.
Rachel: I think Claire has a best friend.
Rachel: Nice going honey!
Jack Russell: Thanks Grandma! Do you hear something?
Rachel: *runs outside*
Xara: Baby time!
Rachel: It's OK. I'm here.
Xara: Thanks! I'm not afraid anymore.
Rachel: Good.
Xara: It's a girl! Meet Yorkie!
Rachel: Hi sweetheart!
Rachel: Well, I guess I have to go. I can't believe I have another grand child!
Points: 2
1 for Money
1 for Yorkie

Paris is still missing

2 comments:

Chrissy Brown said...

Congrats for Jack Russell and Gina! Shiba Inu is a very cute little girl btw

Chrissy Brown said...

Jack is a very exotic looking teenager