Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Vega 5 - Round 8

 Look Out Teens of Prosperity Point!
Last time Uranus and Lynn continued raising their three children, Mustang, Blazer, and Messara. Mustang grew to a teen, went to college and has returned to town with Ginger Cooprider. Lynn has been walking around town feeling a bit under the weather since last time so we'll have to see if she is OK.
Rachel: Are you OK Lynn?
Lynn: Yeah, just really tired. I did inherit some money though.
Rachel: Oh wow, from Andre. I didn't know you guys were that close.
Lynn: He was a very kind, generous guy.
Rachel: That he was.
Me: *sniff*
Rachel: Let's just remind ourselves what you want in life. That's doable.
Rachel: Yep, that will happen for sure.
Rachel: Oh no! Cat fight!!!
Rachel: Poor Mary. I thought you had a good relationship. You've had kittens after all.
Rachel: Nice.
Rachel: Blazer, why do you look so happy?
Blazer: Why wouldn't I be?
Rachel: Your grades are slipping.
Blazer: Eh, that's no big deal. I brought a friend home from school.
Rachel: Hey, it's Pineapple TeWaiata. We don't see him much.
Me: The TeWaiata's in general keep to themselves.
Lynn: Another baby!
Rachel: Mystery solved why you weren't feeling well.
Me: Not much of a mystery. I knew that's what was going on.
Rachel: I see why your grades are slipping. You have 3 incomplete assignments. 
Blazer: It's fine. We're on it now.
Rachel: He's super chill.
Rachel: Oh, are there going to be kittens?
Me: They tried but not this time. I'm just amazed they would even try given the fight they just had.
Uranus: Homework's done!!!
Blazer: Weeeeeee!!!!

Rachel: These two are very sweet twins.

Rachel: See?
Me: Yes, I see.

Rachel: Happy Birthday Messara!

Rachel: Wow, just as beautiful as ever. What do you want from life?

Messara: A life of pleasure. Not sure beyond that.

Rachel: Happy Birthday Blazer!

Rachel: I think you look handsome but I can't see your eyes. What do you want in life?

Blazer: Knowledge please. Also, not sure beyond that.

Rachel: I love the new haircut!

Blazer: Gee thanks!
Rachel: Oh and a smile. You two are gorgeous! Look out teens of Prosperity Point!

Rachel: Looks like Messara has friend-zoned Lager Vega.
Aurora: This is my friend Ted. Thanks for letting him come along with me.
Messara: Why is he pounding on his chest?
Aurora: That's just how he says hi.
Rachel: Hey Great Grandson Croissant! Why does he look grey?
Me: He got cold visiting others. He'll warm up.

Messara: Oh my. Croissant is dreamy.

Rachel: Yes!

Rachel: OK Blazer, I get it. You don't fancy Croissant's twin, Cookie. There's no need to pretend to barf.

Rachel: Looks like Blazer is getting along with Aurora. So Blazer, what do you think?
Blazer: Shes nice but, nah. Not for me.
Rachel: That's too bad.
Rachel: Yep Messara and Croissant are definitely a couple.

Messara: I really do like him.


Rachel: Lager! What are you doing?
Lager: Just giving my friend a back rub.
Rachel: She's taken. Don't get any ideas.

Lager: Call me.
Rachel: There you go. Aurora is single.

Rachel: Oh dear Lager's shyness could really get in his way.

Rachel: Meanwhile...






Rachel: Oh, things are going better.
Me: I really like when they hit it off when I'm not controlling either of them.
Rachel: Oh no! Lager! Don't hit the girl with a water balloon! 

Rachel: Never mind. She's OK with it. Good call.
Lynn: Baaaabyyyyy!



Lynn: It's another girl. Meet Fallabella.
Rachel: Pretty name.

Rachel: Why do they give birth in small rooms so often? It's crowded when everyone comes to meet the baby.

Rachel: And...oh my kids. Maybe not the most appropriate time to be making out.
Me: I did not tell them to do that.

Rachel: Croissant's in love!

Rachel: And he's going with the very subtle approach but it looks to be paying off.

Rachel: Whose your friend Blazer?
Blazer: This is Kendall Ribeiro. She's really smart.
Rachel: Will she be going to college this week with you?
Blazer: Nope, she's a bit too young.
Rachel: Well, you can never have too many firends.

Blazer: Wooh!
Rachel: There's the chill boy I know.

Rachel: Not bad especially for your relaxed attitude.

Rachel: Nice job!

Rachel: And we'll leave the twins playing red hands again. See you in college.

Points: 2
1 for money
1 for Fallabella

1 comment:

Chrissy Brown said...

Messara looks more like a holiday while Blazer looks like a Vega. Very cute teenagers