Tuesday, June 09, 2020

Norwood 1 - Round 8

It's Shasta's Fault!
Last time Karoline and Tanzanite continued to raise their daughter Mercedes and Zircon (Tanzanite's brother) and his wife Shasta continued to raise their son Chevy. Both kids worked on making friends and left for college after growing to teens. But not before Mercedes met her now fiance, Brett Cooprider. 
Me: Those should both be doable.
Rachel: Hi guys. Welcome back.
Mercedes: Thanks. It's nice to be home.
Brett: I gained a cleaning skill point for cleaning a tub and I'm no where near a tub.
Mercedes: *laughing* Oh my gosh. That's too funny!
Rachel: Oh I love the new look Mercedes!
Mercedes:Thank you. I like it too!
Rachel: You guys are so cute.
Me: It just struck me that I would be shocked if these two's kid(s) don't have red hair.
Rachel: Nice job Rebecca!
Rachel: Good job!
Rachel: Oh, I love the new look Karoline!
Karoline: Thanks! It's my favorite so far.
Rachel: What are you doing Brett?
Brett: Singing and dancing in the tub.
Rachel: OK...
Brett: This house is so much calmer than the house I grew up in.
Rachel: That's very true.
Karoline: Speak...speak. ugh!
Rachel: Keep at it. He'll get it.
Rachel: Nice job!
Tanzanite: I could not be happier.
Rachel: Good job.
Rachel:See? I told you he'd get it.
Rachel:Everyone is getting into clubs.
Rachel: Oh, wait you guys didn't wait until after you were married?
Mercedes: Nope, we're hoping to get our family started ASAP.
Rachel: Wooh, another club member.
Rachel: Opps.
Rachel:Excellent job!
Rachel: Did she even leave after welcoming Shasta?
Rachel: That speaking lesson really paid off.
Rachel:Hurray wedding time!





Rachel: Look it's Brett's dad and brother dancing! So cute.
Rachel: Cake!
Rachel: Shasta!
Shasta: What?
Rachel: Don't take a bath, outside in the middle of your niece's wedding!
Shasta: I don't see the problem.
Rachel: What happened? Why is it completely black?
Me: Ahhhh, it's a blackout.
Rachel: What?
Me: The power's out.
Rachel: When is it going to come back on?
Me: Not as quickly as one would hope.
Rachel:I bet this is Shasta's fault.
Me: Yeah, it isn't that I switched out my monitor and then opened the game in non-windowed mode. Which for some reason made my screen grabs turn out completely black. Unfortunately I didn't realize this was happening until I had finished this house, played the entire next house, and half of the one after that. Nope that's not what happened.
Rachel: *Puzzled look*
Me: It's Shasta's fault.
Rachel: I knew it!
*awhile later*
Rachel: Hey, the lights are back on! Mercedes!
Mercedes: Hey! What's wrong?
Rachel: You're pregnant!
Mercedes: I know. I'm about a day away from having the baby.
Rachel: Did anything else happen while the lights were out?
Mercedes: Brett kept working on his career and is waiting the baby. He's really tired right now.
Mercedes: Uncle Zircon is really killing it at the piano.
Mercedes: Dad's new position as a Space Pirate is really wearing him out but he loves it!
Mercedes: Aunt Shasta has been making us a bunch of new clothes while still working as a Mad Scientist.
Mercedes: And Mom is learning to cook. She knows she'll have to step it up in the kitchen once the baby comes.
Rachel: Is that one of Shasta's outfits?
Mercedes: Yep.
Rachel: Nice. Well, I had better get going. Thanks for catching me up Mercedes.
Points: 9
8 for Money
1 for Tanzanite's top of career

1 comment:

ASimWen said...

Power surge, yup yup. :) Again I will say it...I need to download some hairs. My own fault I haven't done it yet.