Sunday, June 21, 2020

Anderson 1 - Round 8

The Cat is Destroying Your Homework!
Last time this household entertained like crazy and made friends left and right. There were chance cards with varied outcomes and promotions. Two kittens were born and the girl was named Carmen just like her dad. Eclair and Apollo's daughter, Dory, grew up to a teen and went off to college. She is with Bassette Morreli (who I just realized is her Grandma's nephew) and we will see them in their own house. Natalie and Cake's daughter, Dory, grew to a child.

Rachel: Let's take a quick look at everyone's Lifetime Want to remind ourselves.
Rachel: Oh Natalie, a woman after my own heart.
Rachel: I see you guys have company again. What are you guys doing?
Natalie: Water balloon fight!
Rachel:  Nice dodge Germany.
Rachel: Congrats honey!
Eclair: Thanks Grandma. I was almost there last week so it was easy today.
Rachel: Looks like Aurora is making a new friend.
Me: She always is.
Rachel:  Good job Jackie.
Aurora: Welcome home Daddy.
Cake: Thanks sweetie.
Rachel: Great job maxing your skills Apollo!
Apollo: Thanks Rachel.
Rachel: Good job Apollo.
Apollo: Thanks Rachel.
Rachel: These two are so cute. The second I stop watching them, they're doing stuff like this.
Natalie: No thanks.
Rachel: Did she mean for a date or as afriend?
Natalie: I don't know. That's why I turned her down.
Apollo: Sure, that sounds great!
Rachel: Another Great Grand daughter's birthday. Wow!
Rachel: Happy Birthday dear! What would you like in life?
Aurora: Popularity.
Aurora: And I'd really like to have 20 best friends at the same time.
Rachel: That sounds about right.
Rachel: I adore the makeover!
Aurora: Thanks Great Grandma.
Rachel: What does it mean that Marc was thinking of Cake as he aged up?
Me: No idea.
Rachel: And Carmen is virtually identical to her brother.
Rachel: Maybe Marc knew Cake was going to play with him.
Rachel: The pet house is a rockin'!
Aurora: I wonder if there is a kitten on it's way.
Rachel: We shall see.
Rachel: Looks like Aurora is working on becoming friends with Joey Holiday.
Rachel: Oh and Joey's brother, Ross.
Aurora: Yeah we just went for a hike.


Rachel: Very nice. Will the boys being going to college at the same time you are?
Aurora: I think so. It would be nice. They are very sweet.
Rachel: Ross appears to have eyes for you. Hummm...

Rachel: Joey likes her too.

Apollo: Roll over. Come on Jackie. Rollll over.
Rachel: The cat is destroying her homework! Someone, quick! The cat is destroying her homework!

Rachel: Aurora, the cat is destroying your homework!
Aurora: It's OK. I'm off to college soon plus I've gotta play the DRUMS!!!

Rachel: Well, I guess the playing is paying off.
Rachel: Cake and Natalie have had some Dream Dates.
Cake: 17 to be exact.

Rachel: Carmen and Carmen look like statues.

Rachel: Bye Marc and Carmen 2.
Me: Yeah, we're going to be needing room once Aurora is done with college. She's an heiress so she'll be returning with a future spouse. 

Rachel: Nice job sweet heart! I'll see you at college!

Points: 2
1 for money
1 for Eclair's top of career

1 comment:

Chrissy Brown said...

Aurora turned out so pretty which I’m surprised about!