Tuesday, June 09, 2020

Simmes 1 - Round 8

Complete Blackout
Last time  Libby and George's twins , Buffy and Glory along with Jenn and Emmett's daughter, Glory, grew to teens and went off to college at the end of the week. All the adults worked on their careers. Libby and Emmett reached the tops of their fields. Buffy met Parker Rosada at college and the two are engaged and moving back in.
Rachel: Oh no, the lights are out here too!
Me: Yeah they were out the entire time. I didn't realize it.
Rachel: Oh good, they're back on. Hey Buffy! I love the new hair!
Buffy: Thanks! I wanted change for the wedding and decided to keep it.
Rachel: Wedding? I missed the wedding?
Buffy: Yeah, it was lovely. A bunch of Parker's family came and we had it out by the pond. We even installed some new lighting so we could get good pictures. The party was a roof raiser.
Rachel: Sorry I missed it. What else happened?
Buffy: Dad worked on his career and he got all the cats jobs. They are doing well.
Buffy: Aunt Jenn has been learning to sew just like her husband. They are super cute together even after all this time. I thought they might have another baby, but there wasn't room.
Rachel: *looks around confused*
Buffy: I got a job in my dream career of dance. They gave me this awesome dance bar. Everyone has been enjoying it. You should see Parker dance. He's amazing! Mom is getting pretty good too. She just needs a bit more practice.
Buffy: Uncle Emmett quit his job as Mayor to pursue his dream of being a Celebrity Chef. He was such a natural that he already achieved it!
Buffy: And here's my sweetie and our baby.
Rachel: Baby!?!?!?
Buffy: Oh yeah, that's the other major development. I got pregnant pretty quickly and we had a son, Xander.
Rachel: Oh he's a cutie. I guess that's what you meant when you said their wasn't room for Jenn and Emmett to have another baby. Anything else?
Buffy: We met Fini. She came running by and we invited her in. She did try to steal the garden gnome but couldn't reach it. Hopefully we'll see more of her. Oh and it rained constantly! I've never seen this much rain. I found that I couldn't resist jumping in the puddles. Turns out I got that from my dad. I saw him out there a couple times too.
Rachel: Well, I sorry I missed everything. I'll see you guys next time.
Points: 10
8 for money
1 for Emmett's Top of Career
1 for Xander

1 comment:

ASimWen said...

Yay! FINI!!!! :) Here's to no more "power outtages!"