Saturday, September 12, 2020

Forsythe 1 - Round 9

Unexpected
Last time Rain and Mars welcomed a second daughter, Lightning. Their elder daughter, Sunshine, worked on making friends particularly the boys. She had a dark time though, because she is mean. She grew to teen and went off to college. She has since graduated and is joining her boyfriend Beetle Cooprider. Lightning grew to a toddler while her parents and grand parents worked on training their pets.

 Rachel: Oh rain, I just love the new hair on you!
Rain: Well thank you Rachel.
 Rachel: Congrats Reka!
 Rachel: Happy Birthday Lightning!
 Rachel: What a fine young lady you have grown into.
 Rachel: That is a lovely hairstyle for you.
Lightning: Thanks.
 Rachel: You too Mars! It's nice to see you with your hair out of your eyes.
Mars: Thank you Rachel. Now I need to encourage Lightning to be nice.
Rachel: Oh, she isn't?
Mars: No, she's very grouchy (1 nice). Sunshine was the same and she had such a hard time finding love. I'd like lightning to have an easier time.
 Mars: Good try dear. I guess you need to work on your relationship with your grandfather.
 Rachel: Nice going Dev.
 Rachel: Nice going playing dead Reka!
 Lightning: *giggles*
 Rachel: Homework time!
 Rain: Oh boy!
Rachel: I thought you were done.
Rain: We were but I guess an afternoon in the backyard tent ended up with us being unexpectedly expecting.
 Rachel: Bye Bonkers.
 Lightning: Welcome home Daddy.
Mars: Thanks sweetheart. Time to practice niceness again.
 Rachel: That's better.
 Rachel: Getting another pet?
Mars: Yep. It's kinda empty without Bonkers.
Rachel: Really? *looks around* There are still 7 of you here with another on the way.
Mars: Growing up in my family, the house was always full. It's how I'm the most comfortable.
Rachel: Makes sense.
Rachel: Welcome Ando. 
 Lightning: Yes!
Rachel: Great job on the A+!
 Lightning: Mommy! Daddy! Look I got an A+! What are you guys doing in there?
Rachel: At least they can't get pregnant again.
 Lightning: Welcome to our home venue, I'm Lightning.
Data: What an unusual name. I'm Data.
 Rachel: Having fun with the new train set?
 Mars: Yes. I love tinkering and I wanted to spend more time with my girl.
Rachel: How nice.
 Rachel: No Bryan!!!! Hold on! The firefighter is on his way!
Rachel: Are you OK Bryan?
Bryan: Yes, thank you.
Rachel: Good. Now how is Ando standing with two paws hovering abvoe the water?
Bryan: No idea. 
 Rain: It's time!!!
 Rachel: What the what? *looks at me*
Me: *mouth agape* I'm just as surprised as you are.

 Rain: It's a boy! Meet Tornado!
Rachel: Cute.

 Rain: Dad, please hold your grandson.
 Rain: A third girl! Meet Hurricane!
 Rachel: You two must be so happy with how much you both love family.
Rain & Bryan: For sure!

 Rachel: Sorry Mars.

 Rachel: Good job!
 Rachel: Nice to see you Athena.
Athena: Hi Miss Rachel.
 Rachel: Hey random guy. It was nice that you gave the baby a bath but not really appropriate.
 Lightning: So I guess we are cousins.
Athena: Yes and we will be going to college at the same time.
Lightning: That sounds like it will be fun.
Rachel: How nice they are becoming friends.
 Rachel: Practicing Chloe?
Chloe: Yep. Getting ready for my own baby to arrive.
Rachel: Well that's great but please give Tornado to his father. It's his birthday.
 Rachel: Happy Birthday Tornado!
 Rachel: Such a handsome lad.
 Rachel: Happy Birthday Hurricane!

 Rachel: Another darling girl.
 Looks like Ando is a fan.
 Rachel: You are both adorable! Now it's time to start learning stuff.
 Rachel: Rain is teaching Hurricane to walk and Lightning is being a good big sister and teaching Tornado the nursery rhythm.

 Rachel: Oh no! When did that happen?
Me: No idea. Perhaps that was the problem.
 Rachel: Congrats Mars!
 Lightning: Wonderful job Daddy!
Rachel: Looks like the niceness lessons are working.
Mars: Yep, very well.
 Rachel: Who is throwing Tornado in the air?
Me: I think it's Danton but I'm not sure.
Rachel: Well it's time to go anyway. See you guys next time.
Points: 10
1 for Mars' Top of Career
2 for Tornado and Hurricane
7 for Money

After playing 15 houses, I messed up my game and had to put back in a backup. I fast forwarded through the households in the replay and made sure to get the same genders for the kids born but they do look at least somewhat different. I will put the new version of the kids at the end of the posts so you will recognize them if they show up later.

New Hurricane
New Tornado

No comments: