Wednesday, September 09, 2020

Knight 1 - Round 9

Things Move Quickly
Last time Jazz and Kora's kids, Aphrodite and Eros, returned from college along with Aphrodite's boyfriend M&M. They quickly got engaged and married. Aphrodite was wondering if she might be pregnant at the wedding and she started to show shortly afterward. Jazz was busy writing a novel and Eros kept busy sewing.
 Rachel: Oh Aphrodite I love the new do on you.
Aphrodite: Well thank you Rachel. That's very nice.
Rachel: When did you get so nice?
Aphrodite: Uh, I always have been.
Me: I think that's my fault. I had a hard time finding her love and I got it stuck in my head that she was mean and that was why. Really she just didn't have chemistry with many guys. It had nothing to do with her Simology.
Rachel: I'm sorry Aphrodite.
Aphrodite: It's OK.
 Rachel: I like see your hair Eros.
Eros: Well thank you Rachel.
 Eros: You did a really good getting me and my sister our 50 1st dates in college but now I want love.
Matchmaker: All right. Just show me the money and I'll get you hooked up.
Rachel: Ummmm. Jan Ribeiro is very old. She seriously only has a couple days to live. What are you thinking lady?
 Rachel: Great job Rollen!
Eros: Please find me someone to love. 
 Rachel: No! She's with Blazer! Try again.
 Rachel: No! She's with Ross Holiday! Hey dear!
Cookie: Hi Great Grandma!
 Aphrodite: Ahhhhh!!!!
Rachel: Baby time! 

 Rachel: And?
 Aphrodite: It's a girl. Meet Athena.
Rachel: Very cute. I see she got her dad's pink eyes. No doubt she's a Rosada descendant. 
Rachel: She looks like a very serious baby. 
Rachel: M&M no! Please be nice! 
 Rachel: Great job Sprite!
Rachel: Congrats Kora! 
Rachel: Puppies! 
 Rachel: Oh they're moving so fast, I only see one!
 Jazz: Sweetie here you go. Drink up.
Rachel: Oh Jazz you are such a great grandfather. You remind me so much of your dad (Andre).
Jazz: Well thank you. My dad was a great man.
 Rachel: Another date?
Eros: Yep.
Rachel: Thoughts?
Eros: Eh.
Rachel: At least she's single.
Me: I find it ironic that the two named for the ancient god and goddess of love have had such a difficult time finding love themselves.
 Rachel: Congrats Aphrodite! First day back after having a baby you already got promoted!
Aphrodite: Thanks!
 Rachel: Happy Birthday Athena!!!
 Rachel: Attack toddler!!!
 Rachel: Oh yes, that is a very sweet hair style.
 Rachel: Congrats again Aphrodite!
 Jazz: Come to Grandpa!
Jazz: Great job sweetie!!! 
 Jazz: Say bottle for Grandpa!
 Rachel: Congrats again to you Kora!
 Rachel: It's the new townie Chloe Brown! Maybe she'll be a good match.
 Rachel: Wow another promotion! Amazing!
 Rachel: Nice.
 Chloe: That was a great date!
 Rachel: Nice going M&M!

 Rachel: Sweet!
 Rachel: Eros is finally getting his first kiss!




 Rachel: Shoot I meant to send you guys off before you grew up.
 Rachel: Bye doggies!
 Eros: Do you think you would like to move in?
Chloe: Yes, a million times yes!
 Me: Doable.
 Rachel: What's happening?
 Rachel: Straight to a proposal! This is really moving quickly!



 Rachel: Great going Kora!
Rachel: Oh excuse me! 


 Rachel: Happy Birthday again Athena!
 Rachel: What a darling girl!
Athena: Thanks lady.
Rachel: Huh?
Me: Yeah, she isn't nice. She took after M&M.
Rachel: OK, I'll tell Jazz, Kora and Aphrodite to get on encouraging niceness.
 Rachel: Congrats again!
 Rachel: Looks like Athena is trying to make friends.
Rachel: Happy Birthday Sprite! 
Rachel: Excellent work! 
 Rachel: You too Eros!

 Rachel: Sorry M&M.
 Rachel: Wedding time!



 Me: I always thought the cake smash was a grouchiness thing but Eros is nice. I wonder if it's a playfulness thing.
 Rachel: I guess they got married just in time just like his sister.
 Rachel: Oh no!
 Rachel: Look at everyone crammed in the kitchen! Thank goodness for the firefighter. That could have been a disaster!
 Chloe: I'm not sure how I feel about the new hair.
Rachel: Me either. Time to go. Maybe we'll have some more pink options by next week.
Points: 4
2 for Athena and Chloe
2 for Money

After playing 15 houses, I messed up my game and had to put back in a backup. I fast forwarded through the households in the replay and made sure to get the same genders for the kids born but they do look at least somewhat different. I will put the new version of the kids at the end of the posts so you will recognize them if they show up later.
New Athena

 

No comments: