Monday, September 14, 2020

Vega 3 - Round 9

Flour Baby!
Last time  England and Rosario's love was on full display even after all this time. There was a lot of dog training and promotions both dog and sim. Rosario created and activated a Servo named Steve. Canada and Fog's daughter, Australia, worked on making friends and building skills. Unfortunately she was barely too young to head to college last time. Also there were a lot of dog baths. I mean A LOT!

Rachel:  Way to go Kelly!!!
 Rachel: Um, Canada?
Canada: Yes?
Rachel: Are you mad at Scarlet Rosada?
Canada: You could say that.
Rachel: Why?
Canada: I have no idea.
Rachel: But you want her to become a zombie?
Canada: Yes.
Rachel: Or be eaten by a cow plant so you can drink the milk?
Canada: Yes. Maybe become a zombie, then be eaten by a cow plant.
Rachel: Remind me never to cross you.
 Rachel: Nice going Steph!
 Rachel: You too Joao!
 Rachel: Great job George!
Australia: Welcome home Momma.
Canada: Thanks dear. Why are the firefighters here?
Australia: Lightning struck a tree, again. 
Rachel: Still enjoying Dorito?
Australia: Yeah! I had such fun with him at his house. I really like spending time with him.
Rachel: Very nice. You two will both be going to college next week and you aren't related.
Australia: Oh...OK. 
Rachel: Happy Birthday Australia! 
 Rachel: Still very pretty. What would you like in life?
 Australia: Knowledge and to be the Head of SCIA.
Rachel: Love it!
Rachel: Australia?
Australia: Yes?
Rachel:  Are you feeling ok?
Australia: Yes. Why?
Rachel: Nothing, I guess.
Me: Odd glitch. I took her back to the mirror and she was still messed up. So I restarted the game. When I came back, her whole face was gone. She looked like the little photo to the left so I took her back to the mirror and...
 ...ahhh!!!! Canceled out and went back in. Her eye and skin colors were normal so I just had to put back her eyebrows and makeup. She's been fine since.
Rachel: I don't follow.
Me: Don't worry about it.

 Rachel: Sorry Steph.
 Rachel: Bye George!
 Rachel: I think the other dogs' hearts are breaking.
Rachel: Look who Australia brought home from school.
Me: I think Simself townie Chrissy Brown is trying to be the next blog hog!
Rachel: She's just excited to be here.
 Rachel: Congrats Joao!
 Steve: No Miss, I have not seen the movie, "Poltergeist". Maybe someday. You will excuse me now as I have chores to tend to.
 Rachel: Today it's your first cousin once removed, Cosby.
Australia: No, that's Colbert.
Rachel: Oh yeah. That's right. Sorry.
 Rachel: I miss Kelly's death! Bye girl! Your pups sure are sad! 
 Rachel: Colbert, please don't think your distant cousin is hot!
Rachel: Dory? Sweetie? What are you doing here? Dory?
 Rosario: She came home from work with me and completely broke down.
Rachel: Oh now! The loss of her grandparents, Victoria and Velo were more than she could handle!
 Dory: Have you met my flour baby?
 Romaine: Uhh...
 Dory: *singing* Flour baby, flour baby. Flour baby do be do.
Rachel: Honey, I think you should go home now. I hope you're feeling better the next time I see you. 
 Rachel: Hey Fog! Whatcha do?
Fog: Playing with the toy car. Turns out Joao loves playing with it too!
 Dorito: What's High School like?
Australia: Pretty cool. I can't wait 'til more kids come soon though. It's pretty empty.
Dorito: I'll go soon!
Australia: I can't wait.
 Rachel: Man I hope these two have chemistry.
Me: I would be surprised if they didn't given their autonomous interactions.
 Rachel: Wow! You maxed all your skills before college! Thanks fantastic!
Australia: Yeah, that will happen when there is no one to date yet.
Rachel: I know. That's the rough part about being one of the early houses after all the teens go to college. Speaking of which. You have a call to make.
 Rachel: Great job! We'll see you there, well, and at Dorito's house before that I'm sure.
Points: 5 All for Money

No comments: