Monday, September 14, 2020

Vega 2 - Round 9

That's a lot of Peeing at a Wedding
Last time everyone kept taking baths in the front yard dog tub. Sleet and Lucida's daughter Gina grew closer to her friend Jack Russell Morreli and there seemed to be something there even as kids. She grew to a teen and when he did as well, they started dating. They are both back from college and ready to start a family.

 Rachel: I really like this hairdo on you Lucida.
Lucida: Thanks. I may have finally found the one for me.
 Rachel: Those are much nicer outfits for both of you.
Jack Russell: I wanted to look nice to propose.
Rachel: Yay!!!







 Rachel: Congrats guys!
 Rachel: Temple!
Temple: What?
Rachel: I love this new look! It's very college professor! Perfect since you are all about knowledge.
Temple: Oh thank you.
 Rachel: Hey Messara and Croissant fell back in love on their own. 
Croissant: Yeah Great Grandma, now that I finished my want of 50 1st dates, we are free to be together again.
Rachel: Love it!
 Rachel: Ceremony time! Looks like Gina's brother Benguiant made it. As did Pallas Lancaster.





 Rachel: Why is Lucida the only one clapping? Come on guys!!!
 Rachel: Cake time!

Rachel: Oh no Trixie's ghost is on the hunt! 
 Rachel: Bad Trixie!

 Rachel: Trixie, leave Pallas alone! Man there's a lot of pee for a wedding!
Me: Several guests took showers which I've never seen at a party before. I guess besides being terrified and peeing themselves, they were having too good of a time to leave to shower.
 Rachel: Jack Russell are you guys going to get me another Great Grandchild?
Jack Russell: We would like to.
Rachel: Yay!

Rachel: I heard a chime!!!
 Rachel: Aston, I like the glasses. They match your shirt.
Aston: Yeah
Rachel: Typical grouchy Dante.
Aston: Excuse me?
Rachel: Nothing.
 Rachel: Oh no, your new computer broke?
Temple: No worries. I've got this.
Rachel: I'm not worried. You're so smart. I know you'll be fine.
 Rachel: Awe, the couple that exercises together, stays together.
 Rachel: OK, you are both terrible. You had better keep working.
 Rachel: I guess your days on the obstacle course are done for awhile. I wonder if I'll get a great grand daughter or great grandson.
 Rachel: Bye Milo! I almost it!
 Rachel: I'm sorry Milo passed Aston. I'm kind of surprised to see you this upset.
Aston: I'm not heartless.
Rachel: Sorry. Could you make sure to move the graves before nightfall? 
Aston: *rolls eyes*
Rachel: I guess that's a yes.
 Rachel: Congrats honey! Oh! Do you hear something?
Rachel: Baby time!!! 
 Rachel: Wait. What? *looks at me*
Me: I was shocked too. There was only room for one baby 'til Milo died and there was no cheesecake
Rachel: Wow. *Crosses fingers* One of each?

Gina: It's a boy! Meet Garamond!
Rachel: Cute! He's blonde! 
 Rachel: Come on girl!
Gina: It's another boy! Meet Serpentine!
Rachel: He's cute too. A brunette. That makes it easier to tell them apart.
Rachel: Wow a promotion the first day back. Nice!
Gina: Thanks Rachel!
 Rachel: Birthday time already? Happy Birthday Serpentine!
 Rachel: He's a cutie! New Year baby I guess.
 Rachel: Happy Birthday Garamond!
 Rachel: You little man, need a haircut.
 Rachel: Much better. In a tux, so dapper.
 Lucida: Say Grandma, Grannnnd-maa.
 Aston: Say Great Grannnnddd-paaaa
Rachel: Looks like neither boy wants to talk just yet.
 Rachel: So cute!
Me: Only the grouchy ones hug the Jack-in-the-Box. Sorry, he's still a Dante.
 Rachel: Great going Gina!!!
Gina: Thanks!
 Rachel: He is grouchy but he does really love and love doing things with his wife.
 Rachel: And Serpentine seems to love the doggies like his Great Grandpa Aston.
Rachel:I love the new hair for Serpentine.
Me: Yeah, I thought I'd keep up the idea of twins having the same hairdo as long as they look different enough otherwise.
 Rachel: And with a look at the joyful dancing of Garamond, I had best be off. 
Points: 15
13 for Money since round 7 (Missed it last time)
2 for Garamond and Serpentine

After playing 15 houses, I messed up my game and had to put back in a backup. I fast forwarded through the households in the replay and made sure to get the same genders for the kids born but they do look at least somewhat different. I will put the new version of the kids at the end of the posts so you will recognize them if they show up later.

New Garamond
New Serpentine

No comments: