Friday, September 11, 2020

Ziese 2 - Round 9

G-Gram
Last time they started out the week by adopting two dogs. First a boy, Georgie, and than a girl, Sara. Velo and Cheesecake worked in the garden while Victoria worked on making floral arrangements. Natural twins, Cookie and Croissant, worked on befriending other kids in the neighborhood before growing to teens and heading to college. Croissant is off with his childhood friend turned girlfriend, Messara Sims. Cookie is back with her boyfriend, Ross Holiday, who she met in college.
 Rachel: Welcome home dear and welcome to your new home, Ross.
Cookie: Thanks G-Gram.
Rachel: G-Gram?
Cookie: Yeah, you're my great grandma and, I don't, that's kind of a mouthful.
Rachel: Yes it is. I like it! Call me G-Gram.
 Rachel: You two are so cute. I'm so glad you found such a nice boy.
Cookie: Me too G-Gram.
Rachel: I can't wait to be a G-G-Gram! I bet your kids will have black hair.
Me: *Clears throat*
Rachel: Oh, sorry.
 Rachel: Oh Cheesecake, I really love this new do on you! It really brings out your eyes.
Cheesecake: Thanks Grandma.
 Rachel: Get some rest Randy.
 Ross: I have something to ask you.
Rachel: Ahhh!!! It's happening!!!



 Rachel: Straight to the alter?
Cookie: No time like the present G-Gram!







 Rachel: So lovely that Ross' mom and twin brother was able to make it to the wedding.
Ross: My dad is here somewhere too. 


 Cookie: Open wide.


 Rachel: Yes!
Me: Settle down.

 Rachel: I think I heard chimes!!!
Victoria: Such a lovely wedding. It reminds me of when we got married.
Velo: Me too my love. It has been so long but I think I love you even more now.
Victoria: I love you too.
Rachel: You two are so sweet! 
 Rachel: What are you guys doing?
Victoria: Well, Velo, Cheesecake, Randy and I all have a love cuisine so we decided to open a bakery.
Rachel: What a neat idea!
Velo: We even got another fridge and stove.
 Rachel: How's the bakery going honey?
Cheesecake: Hold on...pretty well. We're selling a lot and it's pretty hectic. We added fresh fruits and vegetables from the garden.
 Victoria: Ahh!!!! Fire!!!!
Rachel: Thank goodness the fire fighter arrived in time.
Victoria: Yeah but I burnt the cheesecake. Ugh. I guess we'll just eat it instead of selling it.
Rachel: Save me a piece.
Cookie: G-Gram, you're going to be a G-G-Gram!
Rachel: Yay!!!!!!
 Rachel: You seem happy.
Velo: Yeah I decided to retire so I can concentrate on baking.
Rachel: Such a wonderful idea.
*A Couple Days Pass*
 Rachel: G-G-Grand Baby time!!!


 
 Cookie: It's a girl! Meet your Great, Great Granddaughter, S'More.
Rachel: She's adorable!
 Cookie: Ahhh!!!
Rachel: Did you have some cheesecake Cookie?
Cookie: Yes!
 Cookie: It's a boy. Meet your Great, Great Grandson, Brownie!
Rachel: He's adorable too!
Rachel: Congrats to you guys too. Grandpa Randy, Uncle Joey, and Great Grandpa Velo.
Velo: Oh thank you Rachel! It's so wonderful to see our family growing.
*A few hours pass*
Rachel: Oh no! Velo! Well I'm glad you got to meet your first 2 great grand kids. You will be missed. 
 
 Rachel: Oh honey, I'm so sorry!
Victoria: *wipes tears* Thanks Mom. I can't believe he's gone.
 Rachel: Welcome home from work sweetheart. I'm so sorry about your dad.
Cheesecake: Thank you grandma.
*The next day*
 Rachel: Happy Birthday S'More!
 Rachel: Such a cutie but hey, she has brown hair, not black.
Cookie: That happens sometimes G-Gram.
 Rachel: Happy Birthday Brownie!
 Rachel: Oh he is super cute. But he has brown hair too, not black.
Ross: My mom had brown hair and you know a lot of members of your family have too.
Rachel: Yeah, I guess. It's just nice to get variety.
Me: At least it isn't red, which I like, but it seems like everyone is getting red hair.
 Rachel: I love this hair do on her. She looks so much like her grandpa Randy.
 Rachel: Doesn't look like the talking lessons are going well. 
 Rachel: Um, dear?
Victoria: Yes Mom?
Rachel: Maybe you shouldn't sit on your granddaughter while teaching your grandson to talk.
Victoria: Oh, sorry sweetheart.
 Rachel: Oh my Brownie looks so much like Victoria.
Cookie: Yes he does G-Gram.
 Cheesecake: Come to Grandma!
Rachel: Isn't the kitchen a bit too busy to be teaching the babies in?
Cheesecake: Oh no, we decided to temporarily close the bakery 'til the kids get a little older. Things are too crazy with twin toddlers especially after losing Grandpa Velo.
Rachel: Good idea.
 Rachel: Happy Birthday Georgie.

 Rachel: Sorry Ross.
Rachel: Noooooooooooo!!!!! Not my baby!!!!!!!!!!!! 
 Rachel: Leave her alone!
 Rachel: Goodbye sweetheart! I love you!
 Rachel: Oh Cookie, I'm devastated too!


Rachel: Oh my gosh, it's Cheesecake's birthday?!?! 
 Rachel: Happy Birthday dear.
Cheesecake: Thanks grandma!
 Rachel: Happy Birthday Randy!
 Rachel: Man time flies!
 Rachel: You look great with grey hair!
 Rachel: You too Randy. And now it's time to go. Man, it feels like everything changed in this house this week.
Points: 13
11 for Money
2 for S'More & Brownie


After playing 15 houses, I messed up my game and had to put back in a backup. I fast forwarded through the households in the replay and made sure to get the same genders for the kids born but they do look at least somewhat different. I will put the new version of the kids at the end of the posts so you will recognize them if they show up later.

New S'More
New Brownie






No comments: