Monday, May 28, 2018

Ziese-Lecy 2 Round 8

A Very Long Break
Last time (8 real life years ago) the family lost their last dog, Dakota, of old age. Victoria and Velo's youngest kids, Jello and Pudding went off to college which they have already graduated from. Household heiress, Cheesecake, continued raising her natural twins, Cookie and Croissant, with her husband Randy. Velo and Victoria threw an Anniversary Party. Velo dressed in a lovely suit and Victoria wore her underwear.
Rachel: *Looks around* Something seems odd.
Me: Yeah, ah, it's been quite awhile and some things have changed for me. It shouldn't really affect you, it's just been a very long time.
Rachel: Like a month?
Me: Longer...more like a couple weeks shy of 6 years.
Rachel: I don't understand. Is that how long it takes to go through University?
Me: For some people, yes, for you guys, no. In your time, that's like 600 years. Part of the delay was I thought these pictures (and the next few households) were lost forever. But the nice thing is, for you no time has passed. 
Rachel: Then why does everything seem strange?
Me: Well, we've moved houses (5 times), states, and computers. Trust me, things are the same for you and while different they are fine for me.
Rachel: OK, I don't understand, but I'll trust you.
Me: Good. Now check in with your family!
 Rachel: Hey there Grandson-In-Law Randy! Adopting a dog?
Randy: Yeah with Pudding and Jello off on their own and our previous dogs having passed away, the house feels kind of empty.
Cheesecake: Good boy Georgie. Welcome home. No kisses though. Such a good boy.
Rachel: This is going well.
Rachel: Another dog?
Randy: Yeah. We have a boy so now we need a girl. We can't get puppies without one of each.
Rachel: Is that how that works? *laughs*
Randy: *seriously* Yes, yes it is. 
Cheesecake: Such a sweet puppy. Yes she is, yes she is.
Rachel: Welcome Sara: You'll be loved, that's for sure.
Rachel: Croissant, what is going on? How is my Great Grandson doing so poorly in school?
Croissant: Ugh! I just don't feel like doing my homework...ever. It just isn't any fun!
Rachel: Well, let's see if we can't fix the fun thing so you will do your homework.
Rachel: Great job Cookie! Do you think you could help motivate your brother please?
Cookie: I'll try but we are very different even though we are twins.
Croissant: Bang! I got you!
Cookie: Ah, no this is NOT my idea of fun.
Rachel: Cookie!
Cookie: Go play with Wanda. 
Croissant: Who?
Cookie: The girl you brought home from school today. She rode the bus with us, remember?
Croissant: Oh...yeah, that's right.
Croissant: You're fun!
Wanda: Yeah you're fun too!
Cookie: *Singing in the distance* Croissant and Wanda sitting in a tree...
Rachel: I know! Um, I mean, don't tease your brother.
Cookie: *Singing* K-I-S-S-I-N-G...
Cookie: *Singing* First comes love, then comes marriage
Rachel: *Singing* Then comes my Great Great Grand baby in a baby carriage
Me: WOW
Rachel: Oh thank goodness! He's finally doing his homework.
Rachel: Good going Velo!
Velo: Well thank you. It sure is nice to have all my hard...
Rachel: Shhh, wait, I heard something!
Rachel: Cheesecake got the badge too! Congrats! Umm, dear can you turn around for a second?
Cheesecake: Nope too busy.
Rachel: *nods head* That's my girl.
Rachel: Why is Vodka yelling at Velo about Cookie?
Victoria: I don't know but my husband is a sweetheart and is not going to take this well.
Victoria: See?
Rachel: Yep.
Croissant: Weeeeee, this is SO much fun!
Rachel:  Good idea refilling that fun! No back sliding on those grades Mr.
Croissant: *giggling* What?
Rachel: Nothing, just keep having fun!
Rachel: You two could particularly be twins.
Rachel: Whoa what happened?
Me: Not sure. Let's keep moving.
Rachel: Good job sweetie! My baby is SO talented!
Blaze: So I guess the entire political landscape has changed.
Rachel: Wow. What's he talking about?
Me: Let's keep moving. This is neither the time nor the place.
Rachel: Croissant is befriending another of the neighborhood girls.
Cookie: *Singing in the distance* Croissant and Messara sitting in a tree...
Rachel: What a fun way to spend the afternoon. Jello's here with his fiance Jennifer. Uranus is playing some tunes while his son gets to know Cookie better. Look who just showed up!
Rachel: It's my granddaughter, Pudding!
Rachel: Nice work Randy!
Randy: Thanks.
Rachel: Awe, look they are still so much in love.
Rachel: Happy Birthday Sara! I hope you get along with Georgie so you two can start having puppies.
Rachel:Oh, well, that is not a good start.
Rachel: Look at them just crafting away!
Me: Like Simmer, like Sim, I like to say.
Croissant: Swing me Grandpa!
Croissant: Now let go.
Rachel: No!!!
Rachel: Another girl friend, Lily Dante.
Cookie: You mean Girlfriend! *singing* Croissant and Lily sitting in a tree...
Rachel: No way. It's already my Great Granddaughter's birthday? Oh how the time flies!
Rachel: Quite lovely. You are just like your grandma though. You both spend so much time in your PJs.
Rachel: And what are you looking for in life dear?
Cookie: Pleasure please!
Rachel: Can't argue with that.
Rachel: Oh Victoria, you finally got out of you PJs.
Victoria: Mom, focus, it's Croissant's turn to grow up.
Rachel:Sorry Croissant.
Rachel: Quite the handsome lad. Also in his PJs.
Rachel: And?
Croissant: Pleasure for me too.
Rachel:I feared you might choose romance given all the girls you had around.
Croissant: I have lots of girl, friends. What's wrong with that?
Cookie: He means Girlfriends! *Singing* K-I-S-S-I-N-G
Rachel:Anyway... You kids know what your big dream might be?
Cookie: Game Designer seems pretty cool.
Croissant: Not yet but I think I want to get to college before I have to do homework again.
Rachel:You know there's homework in college, right?
Croissant: There is? Ugh!
Rachel: Nice going dear and I like the glasses and hair flower.
Cookie: Thanks!
Rachel: You did your best and I'm proud of you.
Croissant: Thanks. I can't wait to reinvent myself in college.
Points: Pretty sure none this time.

6 comments:

peachy123uk said...

Welcome back. Long time going without blogging. As you can see quite a few people still play the sims 2. Hopefully see more Prosperity Point.

Mary the Mysterious Voice said...

Welcome back, Rachel! So happy to see updates here again.

Justwright said...

So happy to see these families again. Great update!

ciyrose said...

YAY an update! Excited to read your blog again. :) A great house, as always.

jungfrun68 said...

Welcome back!

ASimWen said...

You did pretty well with getting everyone's names! Good job! Nice to see you back!