Friday, September 04, 2020

Caligula 1 - Round 9

What's Your Name?
Last time  everyone worked hard including the dogs. Logan actually managed to reach the top of two separate careers. Logan and Ellen both maxed all their skills. Ellen's parents, Kalliope and Dakota, helped teach the dogs and their grand kids, Cosby and Wanda, skills they will need in life.
 
 Rachel: Hey Wanda! Hey Cosby!
Colbert: Whose Cosby?
 Rachel: You are.
Colbert: No I'm not.
 Rachel: What's your name?
 Colbert: Colbert.
 Rachel: *looks confused*
Me: So here's the thing, his name was Cosby but the person he was named after turns out did some truly terrible things I didn't know about when Colbert was originally named. Since I like him, I couldn't leave him with his original name. He just doesn't realize he ever had the original name.
 Rachel: *blinks several time*
Me: Just call him Colbert from now on please.


  Rachel: Great job to all three doggies!
  Rachel: I guess I see why he is so likable.
  Rachel: Wanda isn't super nice but I do still like her too.
  Rachel: Happy Birthday Taffy!
  Rachel: You too Kirby!
 Wanda: Yes! I finally got an A+!
 Rachel: Way to go!
  Rachel: Happy Birthday Wanda!!!
  Rachel: So pretty! You look so much like your grandma Kalliope. except for the hair color of course.
 Wanda: Thanks. I would like a life of Pleasure.
Wanda: I  definitely need my hair out of my face.
 Rachel: Very nice.
Wanda: And I'd really like 50 1st dates.
 Me: *face/palm*
 Rachel: OK, it could be worse.
Me: Not much.
  Rachel: Happy Birthday Cosby! Um, I mean Colbert!
 Rachel: What a handsome young man!
 Colbert: Thanks! Uh, I'd like money. 
 Colbert: $100,000 of it in fact.
Me: Thank you!
 Rachel: Sounds great!
 
  Rachel: Congrats Leo! 

  Rachel: Of course you did the right thing.

  Rachel: Sweet! 
  Rachel: So it begins. 

  Rachel: Nice.

  Rachel: Opps.
 Me: This is good. We will have more boys going to college this round too so there is some room to bring some girlfriends along.
  Rachel: Colbert, what do you think of Ginger?
Colbert: She's sooooo pretty.
  Rachel: Wanda on the other hand...




  Rachel:This is a good sign.












 Rachel: Are you trying to get all your 1st dates done before college?
Wanda: Sure am!
 Rachel: Good luck! 

  Rachel: Nice.








  Rachel: Hey Matchmaker, you already set them up!
Matchmaker: She may need to pay more than $37 for a date to get variety.














Rachel:  Considering she maxed them already, I don't really find this helpful.
 Me: Isn't he the governor of California? 
Rachel: California is with Oak.
Me: Never mind.

 Rachel: uh, another repeat.
Matchmaker: Pay more than $74 now. There are only so many boys she doesn't match well with.


 Rachel: Oh he's trouble. Make sure it isn't a terrible date or he will bring you a bag of flaming poop!






 Rachel: Wooh! Sunday night/Monday morning! Just under the wire!
Wanda: 2:48 AM.
 Rachel: Happy Birthday Logan! Sorry you have to celebrate in  the middle of the night.
Logan: It's completely OK. I was just waiting for both of my kids to be available.
 Rachel: Interesting outfit.
 Rachel: But still handsome.
Logan: Thank you Rachel.
Rachel: It's funny how you're older than your father-in-law thanks to the bathroom fire of '07.
Logan: What's really weird is Ellen is older than her dad.
 Rachel: Great job! Good thing you worked so hard last time since you had no time to skill this time.
 Rachel: Great job to you too! So, is Ginger going with you?
Colbert: I don't know yet. She needs to decide. We are best friends so she could if she wants to.
Points: 7 all for Money

No comments: