Monday, September 14, 2020

Rosada 4 - Round 9

Adoring Eyes
Last time Ariana and Adrian remained a very much in love couple. Their daughter, Rogue finished her Life Time Want of raising 20 puppies or kittens. Her husband, Pie, reached the top of his career. Their sole child, Phoenix, grew up into a Romance Sim and wanted 20 Lovers but changed to Knowledge in college and now wants to be a Mad Scientist. While there she met her roommate's friend, Nutmeg Cooprider. 
Rachel: Welcome home Phoenix! I think you finally found a hairstyle that works for you.
Phoenix: Thanks Great Grandma! I love it!
Rachel: You can call me G-Gram if you want. Your cousin Cookie came up with it.
Phoenix: OK G-Gram.
Rachel: Sorry about the loss of your parents sweetie.
Pie: Thanks Grandma. I miss them already. 
 Rachel: Bye puppies!
Phoenix: Yep since Mom doesn't need to raise anymore and we need room, they are going off to help another family raise their puppies or kittens.
 Rachel: Hi Nutmeg! Nutmeg? I guess he's a little busy.

 Phoenix: Would you like to move in?
Nutmeg: Yes, of course!
 Rachel: Proposal time!







 Rachel: Straight to the alter. How nice besides the whole household being there, Nutmeg's cousin Rosemary came along with her husband, Cedar. Remmington took a break from working to watch the ceremony.





 Rachel: Yay! Welcome to the family Nutmeg!
Nutmeg: Thanks Rachel! It's great to be here!
Rachel: *looks at me* I'm struck by how similar his features are to Pie's.
Me: Yeah, I didn't think about it but Nutmeg's dad, Ian, was one of the kids in one of my Toddler Mania challenges. In that challenge, the mom was a clone of, well, you. I just made the kids have different skin tones. So feature wise, they share a lot of the same genetics. Of course he got some from his mom, Dolphin, and Pie got some from Velo but it's enough to still see.
Rachel: None of that makes any sense.
Me: Hopefully it does to the reader.
 Rachel: Cake time!!!

 Rachel: I wonder if I will be getting another Great, Great Grandchild.
 Rachel: So nice to see your eyes dear.
Pie: Thanks Grandma.
 Rachel: Congrats Nutmeg! Love the new hair!
Nutmeg: Thanks Rachel on both!

 Rachel: Nice going!
 Nutmeg: Well Mr. Genie, I wish for wealth!
Rachel: Watch out!
Nutmeg: Sweet! This will help with my want of $100,000. 
 Rachel: Another Great, Great Grand Baby is a coming!

 Rachel: Sorry.

 Rachel: Nice job Adrian!
Rachel: Great job Nutmeg! 
 Rachel: Baby!!!

 Me: So happy it's only one.
Rachel: I'm not.

 Rachel: Yay the baby got Nutmeg's skin!
 Phoenix: It's a boy. Meet T'Challa.
Rachel: What an interesting name.
Me: Yeah, that's the Black Panther's name, in honor of Chadwick Boseman who played him in the movies and we just lost in real life.
Rachel: I have no idea what you're talking about.
Me: You rarely do. Never mind.
 Rachel: Oh he is sooooooo cute!

 Rachel:  Dang, that's some fast skilling!
 Rachel: Happy Birthday T'Challa! Look how adoringly he's looking at her.
 Rachel: I was not expecting the blue hair.
 Ariana: Time to walk my sweet boy!
Rachel: It looks like he adore his great grandma too.
 Rachel: And speaking lessons. 
 Rachel: Congrats Phoenix!
Phoenix: Thanks G-Gram.
 Rachel: Wow, look at those adoring eyes!
 Rachel: Awe Benny loves T'Challa!
 Rachel: Carefully buddy! Don't fall in! So cute.
Rachel: Happy Birthday Rogue! 
 Rachel: I can't believe you are an elder already.
Rogue: Me either. It goes so fast.
 Rachel: Happy Birthday honey!
 Rachel: Such a handsome older man.
Pie: Thanks Grandma!
Rachel: I love the new hair Rogue! The blue flowers are a nice touch. 
Rogue: Thanks. I miss my blue hair so the flowers at least give me some blue.
Rachel: Well, I had best be off. I'll see you guys next week.
Points: 18
1 for Nutmeg's Top of Career
1 for T'Challa
16 for money since round 7 (missed the final amount last time)

After playing 15 houses, I messed up my game and had to put back in a backup. I fast forwarded through the households in the replay and made sure to get the same genders for the kids born but they do look at least somewhat different. I will put the new version of the kids at the end of the posts so you will recognize them if they show up later.

New T'Challa


No comments: