Wednesday, September 02, 2020

Te Waita 1 - Round 9

Twin Everything (almost)
Last time I was still planning to do the Jar challenge of creating a vampire (must stay a vampire for one week) but I forgot this week. Maybe next week. Strawberry and Will's twins, Pear and Fig, worked on skilling and making friends. Their younger brother, Pineapple, grew to a child at the end of the week and has been making himself known ever since. Also the ghosts of Pania's mom, Hine, and her girlfriend, Madalynn, were sent to Prosperity Point Cemetery because they were constantly scaring everyone. 
 
 Rachel: I'm sorry about the loss of your step-mom Danton.
Danton: Thanks. She was a great woman. She made my dad very happy.
Rachel: That she did.
 Rachel: I love the makeover Pania!
Pania: Thanks! It's nice to gussy up and get out of that red tracksuit.
 Rachel: Strawberry, how do you keep getting prettier?
 Strawberry: Thanks! I love it too!
Fig: Mom! Mom! I do an A+!!! 
 Pear: Mom! Mom! I got an A+ too!
Strawberry: Great job boys!!!
 Rachel: You two are just the best of friends, aren't you?
Pear: Yep. My bro is the best!
 Rachel: Congrats Will!
Will: Thanks.
 Rachel: Oh no! Another spring thunderstorm lit another tree on fire but this time their newest dog ran away.
 Rachel: I hope they find him.
 Rachel: Homework time! Uh, guys, it's starting to hail. You should take this inside.
 Rachel: Oh wow, who is this?
Danton: She said her name is Chloe Brown and she' new in town.
Me: Because the new townie, Chrissy Brown, is a teen, she needed an adult to be added. I thought, why not make a really cool looking adult. So this is Chloe. 
 Rachel: Congrats again Will!
Will: Well thank you Rachel.
 Pineapple: *waving* Hi Dad.
Rachel: Maybe you'll get a chance to give him a welcome home hug tomorrow. Those days are over for Pear and Fig, because...
 Rachel: Happy Birthday Pear!
 Rachel: Still so handsome. What would you like in life Pear?
 Pear: Family and I'd like to reach my golden anniversary.
 Pear: Yuck.
Me: Poor Cookie.
Rachel: OK, be nice to my granddaughter. 
 Rachel: Happy Birthday Fig!
Rachel: Handsome just like your brother. What would you like Fig? 
 Fig: I'd love to know everything.
Rachel: Sounds good.
Fig: Violet's pretty.
Rachel: What about Cookie?
Fig: Yuck.
Rachel: Bunny?
Fig: No thank you.
Pear: I like Violet too.
Rachel: So what you're saying is, you both only like one girl so far?
Fig: Yes.
Rachel: Well, there is just one more you haven't met that you aren't related to so we'll see how that goes. 
 Rachel: I love the new hair Pear!
 Rachel: You too Fig. You didn't want to branch out with a different style?
Fig: Nope, we're twins. We'll always have the same hair.
Rachel: I'm just glad you have different skin tones so I might have a hard time telling you two a part.
Rachel: Oh boy, everyone got cell phones.
Danton: Yeah, we need to get the boys to meet that one girl who is available and not their relative.
Rachel: I see. 

 Rachel: Nice. 
 Rachel: Great job on the A+ Pineapple but why the distressed face?
Pineapple: I don't know.
Rachel: You got the last girl here. Who is it?
Fig: It's Virginia Ribeiro. Pear I both like her too but they had some sort of argument so I'm dating her and he's dating Violet.
 Rachel: Good plan.
Rachel: Things are going well now that Pear got the go ahead. 
Rachel: What are you doing Fig?
Fig: What? I want the scholarship.
Rachel: Good luck. 

 Rachel: Sorry Pear.
Rachel: Good job Fig. 
 Rachel: Yay!
 Rachel: Welcome home Jimmy! Glad to have you back.
 Rachel: Double first dates!
 Rachel: First Kiss!!!
 



 Rachel: Double First Kiss!!!





 Rachel: Looks like he's going for it!
 Rachel: Any luck?
Fig: Not the first night.
 Pineapple: Mom! Mom! I got an A+!!!
Rachel: Are you cheering every day?
Pineapple: Yeah!
 Rachel: I guess it worked on night 2.

 Fig: I changed my mind!
Rachel: Too late.
 *a few hours pass*



Fig: I made a terrible mistake.
Rachel: You didn't need to say it. Your expression already did. 
 Rachel: Awe, they're all worried, except Pineapple.
 Pineapple: It's really nice that my grandma asked you over. I really like you.
Carmen: Yeah, you're pretty nice.
Me: It's Carmen Vega, Rosario's sister. Since there are more single boys going to university this round there might be a spot for Pineapple to bring a love interest. 

 Rachel: Great call Will!
Rachel: What's wrong Fig?
Fig: I got abducted!!! 
 Carmen: So did you get to go to another planet?
Fig: No, I was just in the ship.
 Rachel: Oh no! Ghost dog!
 Rachel: Come on!
 Pineapple: Welcome home Daddy!
Rachel: There you go.
 Rachel: uh...what are you doing?
Pear: Smelling the flowers. Didn't you see Grandpa and Dad doing it earlier?
Rachel: I did. It was weird then too.
Rachel: Happy Birthday Pineapple. 
Rachel: Another handsome boy. Alright, what do you want in life? 
 Pineapple: I would also like knowledge but I would like to be a Mad Scientist.
Rachel: Sounds good. I'm so glad none of you wanted romance. Well, at least not only romance.
Pineapple: Carmen is pretty. 
 Rachel: This is going well.
Rachel: Very well. 




 Rachel: That was fast. They're already best friends.
Me: Which means she's going to University. Even though they only have one bolt. Like I said before there are more boys going than girls so this will help a little to balance it.
 Rachel: Good job Pear!
Rachel: Excellent job Fig! 
Rachel: Considering you just had your birthday, you did well.

Me: I once again missed the final photo for this house. Opps.
Points: 1 for Will's Top of Career

No comments: