Monday, July 27, 2020

Holiday 1 - Round 9

Bigfoot Hugs
Last time a bunch of girls came by to get to know Monica's twin boys, Joey and Ross. Jack was abducted by aliens but did not become pregnant because the house was full. Joey and Ross grew to very cute boys and Monica gave birth to a third boy, Chandler. She had a heart to heart with her grandpa, Andre about continuing to try to have a daughter. He reassured her she would be a great mother to all her children unlike her own mother. The Bigfoot, Ted, helped with the kids and worked on a career.
 
Rachel: Hey there Monica.  It's hard to believe this is first time I'm visiting you since your grandpa Andre passed away. How are you doing?
Monica: Uh, I'm OK. I hope I'm as good of a parent and grand parent as he was.
Rachel: So far so good.
 Rachel: Time for the puppies to go. I wonder if they will have more kids or more puppies.
 Me: Hey, it's Emily from my Toddler Mania challenge. Someone greet her!
 Rachel: Congrats Ted!
Ted: Thank to you.
 Rachel: Happy Birthday Chandler!
Rachel: You two sure do make cute kids Jack!
Jack: Thanks! 
Rachel: You know Monica wants to marry off 6 right?
Jack: Yes, I do. We need a girl to pass the house to so there will be at least one more.
Rachel: Sweet!
 Ted: Potty baby.
Rachel: Thanks for helping Ted!
 Rachel: Hum, she's in her underwear, interesting...
Monica: Say, "Momma."
Chandler: Momma.
Rachel: Smart!
 Rachel: Wow, already onto walking!

 Rachel: Opps.
 Rachel: Nice job Jack!
 
Rachel: Twin A+'s for the twins! Greta job boys! 
Rachel:Are you boys playing catch in the green house?
Ross: Yes, we can't do it in the house and this is out of the weather.
Rachel: That makes sense, just be careful. Since we all know playing catch is a good way to see how nice someone is. These two seem pretty nice.
 
 Rachel: Dang two of the three are super nice and Joey is a little below medium but he could be meaner.
 Rachel: And speaking of being nice, Monica is tucking her boys in.
 Me: These sorts of things only happen when I'm not micro managing them. So sweet!
 Ted: Joey hug!!!
Joey: *giggles* Ted! 
 Ross: Mom, do you think my hand writing is OK? Look.
Monica: Seems good to me. You need to get it done before the bus comes. It doesn't need to be the neatest.
 *That afternoon*
Rachel: Hey Easter!
Easter: Hi Miss Rachel! Trying to make some friends!
 Ross: Hello?... Oh hi Aurora!
Rachel: I wonder if these two have a future.
Easter: So you try to slap my hand before I can move it.
Joey: Like this?
Easter: Yeah.
Me: Every day Ted's co-workers give him a plant to bring home. This is probably normal for Bigfoots but he's the only one I've had.
Ted: Monica hug!
Joey: *giggles* Ted, I want to hug my momma!
Monica: *giggling* Ted...can you... put me down please? 
Rachel: Puppies! 

Rachel: Two girls. Paige and Tori. 
 Rachel: And they're gone. Geez, let Aimee finish licking them before you put them up for adoption.
 Chandler: Puppy snuggle!
 Rachel: Nice.
 Ross: Welcome home Daddy!
Rachel: And congrats on the promotion Jack!
Rachel: Oh no, everyone was too busy to put Chandler to bed. 
Rachel: Happy Birthday again Chandler!
 Rachel: Yep, still a cutie!
 Chandler: Are there really ghosts?
Ross: I do't know. I heard there is. we don't have any here so we're OK.
Chandler: Oh good.
 Rachel: Love the do Chandler! Oh and you got the pointy ears. Nice! Joey didn't but I think Ross may have. 
 Rachel: What's Venice doing here?
Ted: Venice friend. Hug friend!
Rachel:All right well I guess it's OK. Everyone else is at work right now.
 Rachel: Nice.
 Ted: Phoebe hug!
Phoebe: *giggles* oh Ted! I've missed you too.
Rachel: That's one of the only ways to get a good smile from her. Good job Ted.
 Rachel: Way to go!
 Rachel: They have very different relationships with their mother but they get along and that's all that matters. Speaking of which. where's  Venice.
Monica: Venice was here?
Rachel: Oh, ah, never mind.
 Rachel: Oh girl!
Monica: Or boy, you know...
Rachel: Do you just want a boy so you can keep having babies until you get a 6th one which will hopefully be a girl?
Monica: *sheepishly* Maybe.
 Rachel: Homework time for Chandler!
Rachel: Hey looks like a lot of my family is here!
Monica: Yep, it's the boys' birthday so they wanted to help celebrate. 
Rachel: What happened?
Jack: I looked through the telescope and Natalie came over and poked me in front of the boys. Ross is also upset.
 Jack: It's OK buddy. She's just mad for a little while it will be OK.
Rachel: I've never seen it where the kids get upset unless it's their parents arguing. 
Rachel: It appears Joey has recovered. Happy Birthday buddy! 
 Rachel: A handsome young man.What do you want in life?
 Joey: Knowledge  and I'd like to be a Prestidigitator.
 Rachel: Sounds good.
  Rachel: Happy Birthday Ross!
  Rachel: Still very handsome. So, do you want knowledge like your brother?
Ross: Nope! Romance and I want to Woohoo 20 Sims.
Me: *face palm* I think these two need to switch aspirations.
 Rachel: What are you talking about now?
Me: Who they are named after would be a perfect switch.
 Rachel: *shrugs* OK. 
  Rachel: Oh boy! Joy likes Gwyndolynn!
  Rachel: Ross does too but not as much. Where did Joey get off to?
  Rachel: Oh a new haircut. Nice! It's good to get a haircut before asking a girl out. 
  Rachel: Yep, they're official!





 
  Rachel: No future for Ross and  Aurora.
Me: We'll see when he changes aspirations in college.
 Rachel: I guess there's still hope.
  Rachel: Ah, it's nice that you're helping Chandler Emily but not during the day!
  Rachel: Baby time!!!

 Monica: It's a boy! Meet Gunther!
  Rachel: Welcome Gunther. I guess we'll see number 5 next week.
 Ted: Chandler hug!
 Rachel: Looks like you've hugged everyone here except Jack. I guess you can do that next week.
 
  Rachel: Nice job boys. We'll see you in college!
Points: 3
1 for Gunther
1 for Ted's Top of Career
1 for Money

No comments: