Thursday, July 02, 2020

Rosada 6 - Round 8

Stop Picking Up the Toddlers
Last time twin sisters, Scarlet and Burgandy Rosada, together with their husbands, Earth and C. Crows respectively, worked to manage the three toddlers in the house. Scarlet and Earth have twin boys, Gyokuro and Anji. Burgandy and C. Crows have one son, Dragonwell. The boys kept them very busy so that is all that really happened.
 Rachel: So far things aren't too crazy around here.
 Rachel: Nice!
Rachel: Congrats Fini!!!
 Rachel: Ut-oh Gyokuro fell asleep on the floor.
 Rachel: And he's hungry.
Rachel: Oh boy Dragonwell fell asleep sitting up outside. This is not good. 
Me: Yeah all the adults keep picking up the toddlers to feed them, take them to the potty or put them in a crib. None of the needs are really being met because they don't get a chance to before someone else picks them up.
 Rachel: OK Mr. Butler, let him drink some before you take him to the potty or to bed. This is really important before the social worker comes to take the kids.
 Rachel: And he's across the room asleep now...
Rachel: Anji is getting some love from Melissa. 
 Rachel: OK, I think we're out of the woods. His diaper is full and he's passed out on the floor but at least he isn't starving anymore. We'll let you sleep there for a bit before we wake you up again.
 Me: Huh. I don't think I've seen this before.
 Rachel: Thank goodness. Three children are much easier than three toddlers.
Rachel:  Happy Birthday Gyokuro!
 Rachel: You have very strong Rosada features minus the coloration.
Rachel: Happy Birthday Anji! 

 Rachel: And Anji takes after the Vega/Holiday side.
 Rachel: Looks like Dragonwell is doing much better. Happy Birthday buddy!
 Rachel: Dragonwell got the very dominant Sylvaen genes.
 C. Crows: Holy cow!
Rachel: Did you seriously jump several feet off the floor?
C. Crows: Yes! i'm shocked it's already my son's birthday!
 Dragonwell: Momma, why are you wearing that weird outfit?
Burgandy: These are my work clothes.
Dragonwell: But you're home now.
Burgandy: I didn't want to miss your celebration.
Dragonwell: Thanks Momma.
 C. Crows: Oh thank goodness my chosen career came up the first day I actually have time to look for a job.
Rachel: That's lucky.
 Rachel: Hum, I don't know about your technique but I'm glad you're having fun.
 Rachel: And you look like an accomplished fisherman already.
Anji: I'm a natural.

 Rachel: Nice.
 Rachel: Congrats!
 Rachel: Dragonwell is giving a concert.
Me: It's funny that he grew up into a dragon outfit given his name.
Rachel: I don't get it.
Me: Dragonwell.
Rachel: OK?
Me: Nevermind.
Rachel: Ouch, Gyokuro you don't have to throw so hard.
Gyokuro: Why not?
Rachel: Be nice! 
Me: Yeah, that's going to be difficult for him. 
 Me: Despite being twins, they have different signs and Anji is much nicer.
 Kendall: Hi, I'm Dragonwell's cousin!
Gyokuro: Yeah? Me too! 
 Rachel: Yet, they are not related to each other.
 Rachel: Makeover time!
Rachel: I really like the hair with the uniform.
Scarlet: Thank you.
 
 Rachel: Liked your old do too but this is even better.
Burgandy: Thanks! I love it!
 Rachel: Man all the kids are beating up on Anji!
Anji: *giggles* I'm OK Miss Rachel.
Rachel: Homework time.
 Rachel: Next.
 Rachel: Finally.
Dragonwell: Welcome home Momma.
Rachel: They're both in their fun outfits. 
 Rachel: Wow look at that smile!
C. Crows: Thanks! Things are going great with my new job.
 Rachel: Gyokuro got into the gaming club just as I'm about to leave.
Points: 3 all for Money

No comments: