Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Simmes 2 -Round 8

Oh Baby!
Yep, another new one. This house belongs to cousins, Glory Simmes and Willow Simmers. Glory is the daughter of Libby and George (Dante) Simmes. Willow is the daughter of George's brother, Emmett and his wife Jenn Simmers. Glory's boyfriend, Benguiant Vega is the son of Lucida and Sleet (Forsythe) Vega. Willow's engaged to Curry Kaufman. He is the son of Natalie and Pluto (Vega) Kaufman. His twin sister, Rosemary is in the next house.
Rachel: 
 Rachel: Wow guys. This is a fancy house.
Willow: Yeah, we're going to be taking down the guard walls. We can sell the scrap fro some extra money. We're almost tapped out otherwise.
Rachel: Good idea.

Rachel: I wouldn't hold my breath for that one Glory. 
 Rachel: Curry, I missed you's.
Curry: I'd also like to be a Celebrity Chef.
Rachel: Wow there are going to be a lot of those if everyone makes it.
 Rachel: Proposal!






Rachel: Aren't you happy Glory? 
Glory: Yes, I'm very excited to start my family with Benguiant.
Benguiant: I'm pretty happy too. I mean, I want a life of Pleasure but that doesn't exclude a family.
Rachel: I'm so confused.
 Rachel: Willow, I love the new do. It's similar to your previous one.
Willow: Yeah, it's more of a refresh than anything else. 
Rachel: It's funny that the Welcome Wagon has the girls' Great Grandma Aimee and Uncle once removed, Sawyer. 


 Rachel: I wonder if their family will be getting bigger soon.
 Rachel: Hum, they're dancing in their underwear. Perhaps they have a little one on the way...
 Rachel: Careful Glory! A fall on a treadmill is rough.
Me: Don't I know it!
Glory: Yeah, thanks. I've gotta get more body skill for a promotion.
Rachel: Oh, what job did you end up taking?
Glory: It's in show business. Everyone else has a very specific career path and I don't really care. So I went with the one that will bring in the most money.
Rachel: Good plan.
 Rachel: Wow everyone is studying! I'll come back.
 Rachel: Oh boy! Willow has a little one on the way!
 Rachel: Looks like all that working out paid off.
Glory: It definitely did.
 Glory: Oh baby!
Rachel: Congrats Glory! I'm excited to see what you have next time.
Points: 6, All for Money

No comments: