Thursday, July 02, 2020

Lost 1 - Round 8

Who's Kicking the Can?
Last time Erin and Danish continued raising their natural twins, Hot Rod and Grimlock. Meanwhile Danish's twin brother, Donut, continued raising their daughter, Firestar, with Erin's Mom, Sun. That means Hot Rod and Grimlock are Sun and Donut's grandsons and nephews. Firestar is Erin and Danish's niece and sister/sister-in-law. All three grew from toddlers to children near the end of the week.
 Rachel: Nice job Firestar.
 Rachel: Congrats Sun!
 Firestar: Hey Great  Grandma Rachel, do you know my friend Giraffe?
Rachel: I do. Always nice to see you Giraffe.
Rachel: Erin, I see you got your flower back.
Erin: Yeah for some reason it was flashing blue so I went to look in the mirror and it was fixed.
Rachel: That's great!
 Rachel: Looks like the twins are having a good time. It's so wonderful how close my great grand kids are to each other.
 Rachel: Great job Free!
 Rachel: Hot Rod didn't do him homework yet?
Erin (not Sun): Nope, he was too tired before you left last time.
 Rachel: Grimlock got an A+!
 Rachel: Firestar too!
 Rachel: Hey Easter!
Easter: Hi Rachel.
Rachel: What are you doing here?
Easter: Just looking to make friends. They all seem so nice.
 Grimlock: Welcome home Mom
Easter: See? Really nice?
Rachel: Yep.
 Rachel: Who kicked over the can?
Me: I didn't see it happen.
 Easter: *giggles* Gotcha!
Rachel: Guys?
Grimlock: What is it Great Grandma?
 Rachel: Can you stop Ryan from rolling in the trash and pick up the can please?
Grimlock: Sure!
Easter: See? Really nice.
 Rachel: Great job Honey!
Donut: Thanks Grandma!
Donut: Next I'd like to be a Mad Scientist.
Rachel: Great! 
 
 Rachel: Oh Sweetie, I love your hair! The cats ears are very cute too.
Firestar: Thanks! I love it too!
Me: She reminds me of Aubrey Plaza.
Rachel: Who?
Me: Sorry, you wouldn't know who she is.
 
Rachel: Congratulations Danish!
Danish: Thanks Grandma! 
 Hot Rod: Hi Dad!
Rachel: I love the kids welcoming their parents home.
 Rachel: Sorry about that.
 Rachel: I think every house needs a water wiggler! The kids just love it!
Me: So do the dogs! Plus no dog bathes that way.
Rachel: Bonus!
Rachel: The kids all loved the dogs last time. Especially Firestar. 
Rachel: It's not surprising that they all have wants around them.
 Rachel: Teal'c?
Teal'c: *giggling* yeah?
Rachel: It's not cool to jump on other's beds when you come to visit.
Teal'c: Oh *continues  jumping*
 Rachel: Great job Erin!
Erin: Thanks!
Erin: Now I'd like to become a Hall of Famer.
Firestar: Welcome home Auntie Mom! *giggles* 
 Firestar: So you're my big sister?
Erin: Yes.
Firestar: And you're married to my daddy's twin brother?
Erin: Yes.
Firestar: That's...odd.
Erin: Yes.
 Rachel: And the boys continue playing so nicely together.
 Rachel: Wait is the whole family actually home for once?
Sun: Yes.
Rachel: Does that mean?
Sun: Yes, finally.
 
 
Rachel: You two look so dapper all dressed up. *looks around* Where's Hot Rod?
 Rachel: Hey buddy. Did you just watch your Grandma and Uncle's wedding in you PJ's out the bedroom window?
Hot Rod: Yep. 
 Rachel: Cake!
 Rachel: And it's a smush! 
Donut: Shoot there's the carpool.
Rachel: But the party isn't over?
Donut: I can't miss work!
Pear: Hi. I'm Pear Te Waiata.
Firestar: Nice to meet you.
 Firestar: Look over there!
Pear: Where?
Rachel: I hope you get along. He's cute and you are not related.
 Rachel: Huh, I guess the groom can leave and the party can still be a roof raiser. Who knew?
Me: Not me.
 
 Rachel: Great job Free!
 Rachel: Sorry Ryan.
Rachel: Ohhh, I see. You're the one pushing over the trash can. Cut it out Ryan! 
Points: 6
4 for Money
2 for Donut and Erin's Tops of Career

No comments: