Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Kaufman 1 - Round 8

You Might be Getting Ahead of Yourself
New house #5. This house belongs to cousins, Rosemary Kaufman and Nutmeg Cooprider along with Rosemary's boyfriend, Cedar Elvan. Rosemary is the daughter of Natalie and  Pluto (Vega) Kaufman. Nutmeg is the son of Rosemary's uncle, Ian (Kaufman) Cooprider and his wife Dolphin. The cousins grew up in the same house. Rosemary's twin brother, Curry was in the last house. Nutmeg's twin sister, Ginger is the heiress for Cooprider 4. Cedar is the son of Galadrial and Pine (Dante) Elvan. 




 Rachel: What a cute little starter house!
Rosemary: Thanks! We're looking forward to fixing it up and making it our own.



 Rachel: Rosemary, you look beautiful!
Rosemary: Thank you Rachel! I'm so excited for our wedding.
Rachel: Yeah about that. Um, don't you think you should get engaged first?
Rosemary: Oh yeah. I found the ring Cedar bought. I know it's just a matter of time.
Rachel: Well I get that but maybe wearing the dress, veil, and tiara could wait?
Me: Yeah I forgot they weren't engaged yet and I didn't want to switch her appearance back.
 Rachel: I guess Cedar took the hint.
 Rachel: I think she'll say Yes!



 Rachel: Right to the arch!
Cedar: We invited family over and are throwing a party. Everyone is inside for some reason.









 Rachel: I noticed something during the ceremony.
Cedar: What's that?
Rachel: You both have pointy ears.
Cedar: I guess we do. I do mine from my mom, Galadrial. It's the Elvin in us
Rosemary: And mine are from my dad, Pluto which he got from Grandpa Andre.
Rachel: That's right. You take so much after your mom, that I forget about your Holiday/Vega genes.
Rachel: Cake time! 
 Cedar: Open wide!
 Rosemary: Oh you're so funny my love!
 Rachel: Dancing!
Cedar: Yeah, I said it's a party.
 Rachel: Get down Cedar! You're both very good dancers!
 Rachel: Awe a slow dance too.
 Rachel: And the best way to have a Roof Raiser wedding!

 Rachel: I really like your everyday hair Rosemary. It's nice to actually see your face.
Rosemary: Thanks.
*A couple days pass*
 Rachel: Yet another house with a baby on the way. Congrats!
Rosemary: Thanks.
  Rachel: Hey there Nutmeg! I haven't seen much of you so far.
Nutmeg: Yeah. I've been busy working and gaining skills for a promotion.
 Rachel: Looks like it paid off.
Nutmeg: That it did.
 Me: Look who just happened to walk by. It's Jewel Sims, based on the singer. I forgot about her. Tell Nutmeg to go greet her.
 Rachel: *psst* Nutmeg, say hi.
Nutmeg: Hi.
Jewel: Hi.
 Rachel: I guess that is what I told him to do.
  Rachel: What about Jewel?
Nutmeg: She's nice and all but there just isn't really anything there. I thought I'd try the gypsy. I've heard it works sometimes.
 Rachel: Sometimes.
  Rachel: Hum, I don't know her. What do you think Nutmeg?
Nutmeg: Eh. She's alright but nothing special. You would think for $4,000 there would be more chemistry.
 Rachel: Yes you would.
*Awhile later* 
  Rachel: I guess she wasn't impressed either.
  Rachel: Jewel's still here?
Nutmeg: Yeah, we've been hanging out.
 Rachel: Still just friends?
Nutmeg: Yep. Sorry.
 Rachel: Well hopefully someone comes along soon.
  Rachel: Fire!
Nutmeg: There have been thunderstorms for hours. Lightning hit the tree.
 Rachel: Thank goodness it's still raining so it should go out on it's own.
Nutmeg: Yep.
  Rachel: You're getting a cat?
 Rosemary: Yep. I really wanted one.
  Rachel: Fire!!!
Rosemary: Another lightning strike. It should go out too.
 Rachel: Nice job Cedar. You should probably get in out of the thunderstorm. *Looks around* Where did he go? 
 Cedar: Fire!
 Rachel: Oh man, it hit the telescope. Don't worry, the rain should put it out.
Points: 5, All for Money

No comments: