Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Ribeiro 6 - Round 8

Bathroom Dates
I missed the splash screen shot of this house. Yet another new house. This one belongs to twin sisters, Cali and Amber Ribeiro, daughters of Juliette and Neptune. Amber's fiancee, Hamster Nettles, has joined her. He is the son of Natalie and Zuccini. Cali's new boyfriend Kool-Aid Vega has also moved in. He is Pop's twin brother who we just saw in the last house.

 Rachel: Hi guys! What a lovely looking new house.


 Rachel: Kool-Aid, what about you?
Kool-Aid: Oh yeah, I'd like to be a Celebrity Chef.
Rachel: Just like your twin.
Kool-Aid: Yep. We don't look like twins but we want the same things in life.
Rachel: Nice.
 Rachel: Oh Amber, I really love the new hair!
Amber: Thanks! It's a pretty drastic cut but I love it!
 Rachel: Oh no!
Cali: Yeah, we had some spoiled food at Hamster's parents house.
Rachel: Well try to get some rest and hopefully it passes quickly.
 Rachel: It doesn't look like the Welcome Wagon is really tight knit this time. It's Jack (Lost) Holiday, Jan (Tellerman) Ribeio, and Kent (Rosada) Holiday.
Rachel: I thought Hamster wasn't feeling well.
Hamster: Well enough for Woohoo!

 Rachel: I see you guys are on a date. How is it going?
Cali: Very well.
Rachel: Are you dancing in the bathroom?
 Rachel: Yep, I see the tub.
 Rachel: Cali, that is not how you give a backrub.
Cali: It's pretty cramped in here.
Rachel: Still.
 Rachel: Awe, they're in love!
 Rachel: Oh and right to it. I guess I shouldn't be surprised with one wanting Romance and the other Pleasure.

 Rachel: Cali's turn for a makeover.
 Cali: Oh I love it!
Rachel: Me too.
 Cali: Yeah Kool-Aid and I really like to play doctor.
Rachel: Cali, that might be an over share with your sister and her fiancee.
 Rachel: Cali's been making the most of her time with food poisoning and has been writing a novel.
Rachel: All that sitting was healing. Hamster, how are you feeling?
Hamster: I'm good too. I haven't thrown up in awhile.
Rachel: Glad to hear. 
 Rachel: Looks like the girls' family is here for a visit. Wait, why is Juilette mad at her nephew, Leo?
Me: I have no idea but she is very mad.
 Rachel: Congrats Amber!
Amber: Thanks! Hamster and I are very excited!
 Rachel: What the? Ah OK. Leo, we'll see ya later, you'd better head home.
 Rachel: Congrats to you too Cali!
Cali: Thanks! I'm so happy Amber and I will be having our babies so close together.
 Rachel: And we're back in the bathroom for the proposal. I guess dropping to one knee by the toilet takes a certain level of commitment.





 Rachel: Congrats guys. With that, I'd best be off.
Points: 7, all for money

No comments: