Sunday, July 26, 2020

Lancaster 1 - Round 9

Haunted House
Last time Brendon was dropped off after being abducted by aliens. Puma and Ford's son, Jaguar grew from a toddler into a child and joined his big sister, Pallas, in making friends. 
 Rachel: *Looks around* Looks like veryone is too busy to talk right now.
 
 Rachel: Hum, half the time this works out.
 Rachel: Bye puppies! I'll see at one of the many houses trying to raise 20 puppies or kittens.
 Rachel: Hey Easter! I see you're still making the rounds after school.
Easter: Hi Rachel! Yep, it's great to make friends!
 Rachel: Puma, that's a lovely new hair style.
Puma: Thanks Rachel!
 Rachel: Ut-oh, the hauntings are starting.
Stormy: Booga booga!!!
 Jaguar: Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!
Rachel: Are you OK buddy?
Jaguar: *Catching is breath* I will be Miss Rachel.
Rachel: Getting an adult dog I see.
Puma: Yeah, I want to try to breed Zadi after she grows up.
Rachel: There's only one problem.
 Puma:What's that?
Rachel: They are related. So many of the dogs are turning out to be related now.
 Puma: Welcome anyway Dev. Maybe you can go to Jaguar's house after college. If there's room of course.
Rachel: Bad Dev! Leave the mailman alone! 
 *Not Sugar. Actually Zadi*
Rachel: Happy Birthday Zadi!
 Rachel: Wow! Great job Brendon!
 Jaguar: Yes!
Rachel: Good job!
 Pallas: Nailed it!
Rachel: Congrats!
 Rachel: Neither of you want to brag to your mom? She's right there, waiving at you in her underwear.
 Rachel: Happy Birthday Sugar! Is she OK?
Me: Yeah, she was so exhausted when she got home from work, she immediately fell asleep.
Rachel: Looks like Pallas is best friends with the most eligible teen bachelor, Blazer. 
Rachel: Happy Birthday Pallas! 
Rachel: Wow, you're beautiful! I really was a bit concerned for awhile.
Pallas: Thanks, I think.
 Pallas: I would like a life of Pleasure.
 Rachel: Checking out BLazer?
Pallas: Yeah. He's pretty cute.
Rachel: I bet you'd have even better chemistry but one of his turn on's is underwear.
Pallas: Let me go...
Rachel: No, wait 'til you're older. It would be creepy to have you walking about in your underwear to impress a boy.
Pallas: Oh. OK. 
Rachel: I love your hair down!
Pallas: Thanks me too. It's longer than I thought.
 Pallas: Oh and I'd really like 50 Dream Dates!
Rachel: Well, no time like the present to get started.
 Rachel: He's into her too!
 
 Rachel: Their kids will be beautiful!
Rachel: It's ghost Hedwig. I see she is checking out all the new solar panels.
 Rachel: Oh Puma! Are you OK?
Puma: Yeah, thanks! I think we need to get rid of the elevators.
 Rachel: Blazer! Did you not see Puma just get out of the elevator?
Blazer: Yeah, but I was waiting already.
Rachel: Puma, I think you need to call the contractor right now!
 Rachel: Good job.
 Rachel: Good job Sugar! 
 Rachel: Puma, you might want to get all the way in the car before you woohoo in it.
 Jaguar: So Grandpa, you mean you have a job that you have to punch a time card?
Brendon: Sure do.
Jaguar: Oh. OK. Neat.
 Rachel: Happy Birthday Ollie! Yep, that's your daughter, Zadi.
 Rachel: Nice.
 Rachel: Congrats Sugar!
 Flute: *Laughing very hard* Oh Jaguar, you're so funny!
Rachel: These two are really hitting it off.
Puma: Bees! Everywhere! Ahhh!!!! 

 Rachel: Good job!
 
 
 Rachel: Great going Ollie!!! I'm proud of you boy!
Rachel: Happy Birthday Jaguar! 
 Rachel: And look who's here. It's Flute Ziese!
 Rachel: What would you like in life?
Jaguar: I'd love a family!
Rachel: That's great!
 Jaguar: And I want to marry off 6 kids.
Rachel: Oh...boy...
 Rachel: What do you think of my grand daughter? 
 Jaguar: She's beautiful!!!
Rachel: Tell her not me!
 Jaguar: Ah, yeah. Um Flute, I, uh think you're, um, beautiful!
 Rachel: And straight to the first kiss. When it goes this fast, you know it's right.
Rachel: They'll also have beautiful children.
Jaguar: 6 of them.
Rachel: We'll see. 
 Rachel: Nice dance moves Pallas but shouldn't you be studying to get some scholarships?
Pallas: I've got all the skills ones. I'm going for the rarely obtained dancing one.
Rachel: Dang! Well, keep it up!
 Rachel: Registering Zadi as a breed I see. What a fun idea.
 Puma: Thanks! Look at how interesting she looks! It will be cool to get more of this mix.
 Rachel: One last birthday before I head out.
 Rachel: Congrats Ford! How time flies!
Ford: I know. I can hardly believe I'm an elder already.
 Rachel: And ghost James is keeping an eye on the ever changing family.
 Rachel: Great job Pallas!
Pallas: No dancing scholarship though.
Rachel: You did great. Don't worry about it.
 Rachel: Nice going Jaguar! Especially as the younger sibling. Well, I'll see you both in college if not before.
Points: 8 all for Money

No comments: