Wednesday, July 08, 2020

Ribeiro 5 - Round 8

Everything's Coming Up Tunstall!
Last time Sarah and Squash's son, Sirius grew from a toddler to a child. Sarah's brother, Tunstall, had his girlfriend, Kelly Rosada, over and proposed to her. She had to wait 'til she finished college before she could move in. That has now happened.
 Me: I hate when they lose their hair when they age.
 Rachel: Kelly, I love this hair even more than your previous do!
Kelly: Thanks!
 Tunstall: Welcome to your home my love!
Rachel: It taking Tunstall so long to find someone means he's really enthusiastic about Kelly.
 Rachel: Straight to the arch.










 Rachel: So cute! I've never see someone lift a leg during a kiss before.
 Rachel: They're soooo sweet!
 Rachel: And cake.
 Rachel: Hey Squash! I feel like we don't hear much from you.
Squash: Yeah, I keep pretty busy. Winnie needs to learn to roll over for her next promotion.
 Squash: Good girl!
 Sirius: Oh boy!!! Mom!
 Sirius: Mom, mom! I got an A+!
Sarah: Great job sweetie!


 Rachel: Great job Tunstall!
Tunstall: Thanks!
 Rachel: Congrats Kelly!
Kelly: Thanks! Tunstall and I can hardly wait to welcome a baby.
 Rachel: Looks like you're keeping yourselves busy while you wait.
Kelly: Yep. The time flies!
 Rachel: Good job working on making friends Sirius!
Sirius: Thanks. It's kinda hard 'cause I'm so shy but I like Bumblebee.
Sirius: I like Twitter too.
Rachel: Nice. Keep it up buddy.
 Rachel: Wooh!
 Rachel: Sweet!
 Rachel: It's Bumblebee's brother Mantis!
Sirius: Their sister, Fairyfly, is here too!
 Me: Hey it's a sunburned Flickguy! He didn't want his simself featured in the blog but I figured this was OK.

 Rachel: Everything is going well for Tunstall right now.
 Rachel: You look really cool Squash!
Squash: Thanks!
  Rachel: You're flying man!
 Kelly: Woo! You rock baby!!!
 Rachel:Awe, Kelly's his number one groupie!

  Rachel: Sorry Sarah.
  Rachel: Baby time!


 Kelly: It's a girl! Meet Hermione!
 Rachel: Red hair
Me: Not at all surprising.
 Rachel: and violet eyes!
Me: I'm a sucker for those.
 Kelly: Here you go Daddy.
Tunstall: Huh! I'm...ah. dad! Wow!
  Rachel: Everyone is so happy to meet Hermione!
  Rachel: It almost looks like she's clapping too.
 Me: I've found that the sims I really like are usually very nice and very shy.  It's funny because I like them before I look at their simology. I know I really like Sirius. I thought I'd look at his parents to see where the traits came from.  

 Me: Virtually identical to Sirius. I see why he is so nice.
Points: 5
1 for Hermione
4 for Money

No comments: