Monday, July 06, 2020

Vega 6 - Round 8

Irresistible
Last time cousins, Germany and Arial continued raising their children, Plurk and Twitter, with their spouses, Dusk and Erv. Dusk once again found herself pregnant and she and Germany welcomed a daughter, Geni, at the end of the week.
 Rachel: Oh Twitter, I love the new hair!
Twitter: Thanks! It's very fun!
 Rachel: You've always had a very, how do I put this? Stark features but this new hair style and makeup really soften you.
 Arial: Thanks? I like it too.

 Rachel: Cool.
 Rachel: These two are very sweet. They are great friends. 
 Rachel: They are always playing together.
 Rachel: Look it's California and her family! These guys don't come around often.
 Me: I just had to share this because Twitter has a real Princess Leia vibe with the hair in this night gown.

 Rachel: These chance cards are really working out for Germany.
 Rachel: Great job on the A+ buddy but interrupting your mom in the bathroom isn't really cool.
 Rachel: Great job Twitter!
Twitter: California, get out of the way! I'm trying to tell my mom about the great job I did. 
 Rachel: Hey Daysies! Great job!
 Rachel: Geni's birthday already?
 Rachel: Happy Birthday smiley girl!

Rachel: Ohhhh! I love, love, love this pigtails!
 Erv: Say bottle.
Geni: No!
 Erv: Say bottle.
 Geni: *thinking* where's my brother? 
 Dusk: Wanna spin?
 Twitter: Weeeee!
Rachel: Watch the lamp!
 Rachel: Arial what happened?
Arial: That darn butler started dinner and went off to see if Geni needed anything.
Rachel: Dude? He almost started a fire at the Holiday house #2 too!
 Rachel: Thanks Firefighter lady!
 Germany: Peek-a-
 Germany: Boo!
Geni: *giggles*
Rachel: Geni sure loves her daddy.
 Rachel: Walking time.
 Rachel: Huh, I've never seen a butler want to hang out after work.
 Rachel: He wanted to hangout with Geni.
Butler: She's so cute and sweet.
Rachel: Yeah but, this is weird.
 Rachel: Awe!
 Twitter: I really like geometry class in school.
Geni: Algebra!
Rachel: What the?
 Rachel: I see you're helping Geni with her koala grip dear.
Erv: Yep. She's really good at it Mom.
 Rachel: Dusk! Not so hard! That's you're very nice son! 
 Rachel: That's better.
 Rachel: Looks like Germany is giving Plurk some lessons on the obstacle course.

 Rachel: Ouch!
 Rachel: Another one of Geni's admirers. 
Me: Keep in mind I had no control over DaVinci for any of these. She did ask him for attention once though.


 Rachel: She's just irresistible!
Points: 1 for Money

No comments: