Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Ziese 1 - Round 8

Sweet Elixir
Last time I worried that Rachel and Marty would die of old age before the end of the round but they both made it. I should say that the real Marty and I have divorced since the last time I played this house which will effect the tone of this entry. Eleah and Royal's daughter, Gwyndolynn, grew very close to her grandfather. She was also constantly being scared by the ghost dogs whose graves were then moved to the off lot graveyard.
*Please note, I didn't notice I missed the first N in Gwyndolynn's name on the pictures. It will be fixed next round.
 
Me: What are you doing?  
Rachel: I found this jug of green drink. I'm thirsty so I'll have some.
Me: Humm, yeah I'll allow it.
 Rachel: That's sooo good! It must have caffeine. I think I'll drink the whole thing.
Me: Go for it. I want you to stick around.
Rachel: I'm not sure what that means but man this is good stuff. I haven't felt this good in years.
 Rachel: I'm not sure why but I had this uncontrollable desire to drop the end of my last name.
Me: Yep, your whole family will be doing it.
Rachel: *Shrugs* OK.
Rachel: Happy Birthday Matthew! 
 Rachel: Great job sweetie!
 Rachel: Oh honey, let your dad sleep. He'll cheer when he gets up.
Gwyndolynn: Welcome home Momma! 
Eleah: Thanks sweet heart. 
Me: *Singing* Nah Nah Nah, Nah Nah Nah , Hey Hey Hey Goodbye!
 Me: Oh he doesn't want to go. Too bad! Get Out!!!!

Me: I've never been so happy to see a sim go in my life. Glad I don't have to play him anymore. 
 Gwyndolynn: Grandma?
Rachel: Yes dear.
 Gwyndolynn: Ah Grandpa died.
Rachel: Oh, OK.
Me: Yes this was her first reaction. She did eventually cry but not a lot all things considered.  Gwyndolynn cried a lot so I felt bad about that.
Rachel: Puppy!
Me: Yeah Jenna was born in the middle of Marty's death. It's funny she got the bad memory since she never met him. 
 Rachel: Oh sweetie, it's going to be OK.
 Gwyndolynn: Can we bring Grandpa back please?
Rachel: *Looks at me*
Me: Nope, no way, no how.
Rachel: Sorry, we can't.
 Me: You really like playing in the tub, don't you?
Rachel: Yep.
 Rachel: AH! Another grand baby!
Eleah: Yeah, we weren't expecting it at all.
Rachel: Yeah you showed no signs since last we were here. 
 Rachel: Happy Birthday  Gwyndolynn!
 Rachel: Still so beautiful! What would you like in life?
  Gwyndolynn: Money would be great!
 Rachel: I liked the old style but this one might be even better. What do you think?
  Gwyndolynn: I love it!
 Rachel: It's the eligible bachelor, Blazer Sims.  Gwyndolynn, do you think he's cute?
  Gwyndolynn: Yuck. We're just friends.
Rachel: Harsh but OK.
  Rachel: Baby!!!!
Eleah: It's boy! Welcome Alexander! 
 Rachel: He sure is a cutie!
Me: Thanks for mugging for the camera Rachel.
Me: *Looks around confused* Is this the Ziese house?
Rachel: Yep, we've had some major remodeling done. Expanded, gutted it, moved rooms, replaced the doors and windows, painted and re-floored.
Me: Yeah, that's about everything. I've never  really liked this house. It is so much better now. Lots of solar panels on the roof will really help with those bills. 
Eleah: Ahhhhh!!!!
Rachel: Are you OK, dear?
Eleah: Yeah I will be. Dad! Cut it out! 
 Me: Jenna's leaving?
Rachel: Yeah. There are several neighbors that want to raise 20 puppies or kittens so now that Jenna is one day from her birthday, she's going up for adoption.
 Rachel: And we're adopting Susan. North will be an elder soon so we'll need a girl to breed Matthew with eventually.
 Rachel: Nice.
 Rachel: Oh Eros Knight is here. He's an adult but he is single.
 Gwyndolynn: *embarrassed* Grandma!
Rachel: We'll have to see if this goes anywhere once she's in college. 
Rachel: Looks like Alexander is getting a bath before his birthday.
 Rachel: Happy Birthday dear Alexander!
 Rachel: Looks like you got the Rosada eyes.
 Eleah: Come to Momma my little bumblebee.
 Me: Rachel, Aren't you trying to get  Gwyndolynn with Eros?
Rachel: Well yes but I can still think he's hot. Plus, I'm keeping my options open in case  Gwyndolynn doesn't like him.
Me: You are a single woman now so OK.
 Rachel: Oh boy, another puppy! But who is it?
Me: You'll have to wait to see.
  Gwyndolynn: We grew this beautiful red tomato.
Rachel: I don't know that is the best way to befriend a kid but I'm glad you're getting to know the Holiday boys.
 Rachel: And the best way to tell if someone is nice, playing catch. They both are.
 Me: Rachel, get out here!  Gwyndolynn is making a wish! There are going to be a lot of boys going to college so she can't take a boyfriend with her!
 Me: Never mind, you can keep eating. She was wishing for money!
Rachel: Sometimes it snows and it gets really cold.
Alexander: Sun!
Rachel: I like the sun more too. 
 Royal: Bees!!!!
Royal: Say, Da Da.
Alexander: No! 
 Rachel: And the Holiday boys are visiting again. This time it's Ross. Those boys are very cute. Either one would be a good match for you  Gwyndolynn.
 Rachel: Sing along with Grandma.
  Rachel: Happy Birthday Royal!
  Rachel: Nice outfit!
Eleah: I still think he's cute myself.
  Rachel: Nice going honey! You even got the dancing scholarship. I'm so proud. That's my cue to go. I'm sure I'll see you around the neighborhood, if not, I'll see you at university.
Points: 5
4 for Money
1 for Alexander

No comments: