Monday, July 06, 2020

Caligula 2 - Round 8

Minus the Violet Eyes
Last time Live and Kiwi's son, Dorito, grew from an infant to a toddler. Rem (Live's brother) and Janeane's (Kiwi's cousin) daughter, Twinkie, also grew to a toddler. For those keeping track, that means Twinkie and Dorito are both first cousins and first cousins once removed. Most likely neither will have a sibling so it's nice that they can grow up together. They are as close as many siblings.
 Rachel: *Looks around* All the adults are at work. Just the dogs and the toddlers are around. Oh and the butler of course.
 Rachel: Hey butler! Butler! Twinkie's going to sleep in the dog house! Come on man!
Rachel: Happy Birthday Molly! She's still very active. 
 Rachel: Wooh! Great job REM!
 Rachel: Wow, double promotion!
Me: Yeah, I missed the head on photo of Live because they both got promoted at the same time.
 Rachel: Adorable toddler hug!
Me: Yeah I forgot they could do that. It's so cute!
 Rachel: Happy Birthday Dorito!
 Rachel: Look at that huge smile!
 Rachel: Love the new hair! You look so much like your dad! Minus the violet eyes.
Dorito: Thanks!
 Dorito: I love to dance with you Mommy!
 Dorito: I love to dance with you Daddy!
Me: He loves to dance. He does it all the time!
 Dorito: Look at my drawing!
Rachel: Wow, um it's colorful.
Dorito: A gift for me?
Rachel: Yeah, I guess. 
Me: I was looking through my catalog and came across this "openable gift", Apparently there is a random gift of around $100 (catalog price) in the box. I don't think I've ever used it before.
 Dorito: Wooh! Decorative fruit bowl!!!
Rachel: That's a very high jump for such a practical gift.
Twinkie: Bark, bark...bark, bark, bark.
 Rachel: Hey can someone grab a bottle for Twinkie please? She's seems to think she's a dog.
 Rem: Sing with me sweetie!
Rachel: I love the nursery rhythm.
 Rachel: You can tell when dogs are nice. They are lined up to be petted by Dagmar, the mail carrier.

 Rachel: Opps.
 Rachel: Dang Live, you are flying up the career ladder. 
 Rachel: Story time!
 Rachel: Great job!
 Rachel: Happy Birthday Twinkie!
Twinkie: *hehe* Thanks! 

 Rachel: Love the new hair Twinkie! You definitely take after your dad's side. You look so much like your aunt Sarah. Minus the violet eyes.
 Rachel: Hey it's Australia Vega! How are you guys getting along?
Dorito: Great! She's really nice and fun and stuff!
Rachel: That's great! I think she's a little older than you though.
Dorito: Why does that matter?
Rachel: Never mind.
Rachel: Now he's showing off for her on his own.
Me: I'd love to see them together but she'll go to college in round 9 and he won't go 'til 10. I guess we'll have to see if she meets someone else before he's done with school. Also, no guarantee they'll have chemistry. 
 Rachel: Looks like you're enjoying yourself Twinkie!
Twinkie: Yeah. Fishing is fun!
 Rachel: Great job Live!
 Rachel: I think these two are my favorite father/son duo.
 Rachel: Nice job Tiff!
 Rachel: Homework time.
 Rachel: It looks like Thomas came to help with homework too.
 Twinkie: I don't want to fly in an airplane. We should get rid of them.
Rachel: Interesting speech. I see Scarlet and Canada are playing chess in the background.
Rachel: Hey Janeane!
Janeane: Hey! I just maxed out my cooking skill and I got into the cuisine club. 
Twinkie: I saw this giant rat. It was sooo funny! 
Rachel: Way to turn on the charm Twinkie!
 Hot Rod: Bang!
Twinkie: Oh no!
Rachel: That's better.
 Rachel: Nice going Live!

 Rachel: Great job Molly!
 Rachel: What is going on? They were playing chess so nicely together for 2 days!
 Me: I have no idea.
 Rachel: I'd better go before a full on brawl brakes out. 
Points: 2 for Money

No comments: