Thursday, March 04, 2021

Cooprider 4 - Round 9

That Makes Sense Then

Last time Dolphin and Ian's daughter Ginger, returned from college with her boyfriend Mustang. The two got engaged and married right away.  Ginger became pregnant and gave birth to an adorable baby girl named Paprika at the end of the week. In the meantime Ian's sister Natalie along with her husband Pluto, welcomed their third child, a girl named Caraway. That will allow Natalie to reach her Lifetime Want of graduating 3 kids from college.

Rachel: Welcome home Ian and congrats!
Ian: Well thank you Rachel!
Rachel: Good job Mustang!
Rachel: And you Ginger!
Rachel: And you Pluto! Wow what a bunch of hard workers!
Pluto: Thanks! I'm so proud of everyone.
Rachel: Happy Birthday Caraway!
Rachel: She looks just like you Natalie! She's so cute!
Natalie: She looks exactly the same as Rosemary did at her age. I think she needs a new hari-do.
Rachel: Just adorable.
Rachel: Time for lessons!
Rachel: I love the new hair style for you too Ginger!
Ginger: Thanks! I still wanted it short but I wanted to mix it up a little.
Rachel: Um, why is Caraway floating?
Me: Don't know. Move along.
Rachel: Now she's grounded.
Me: Cute.
Rachel: Happy Birthday Paprika!

Rachel: Beautiful!
Mustang: Her hair is a little formal for a toddler.
Rachel: That's better. Very cute.
Rachel: She seems confused about walking.
Rachel: Nailed it!
Rachel: Grandpa is taking a turn teaching too.
Ian: It's such a weird idea that I'm a grandpa. Twice over in fact.
Rachel: Yeah, that's right. Nutmeg has a son. Wow. Time flies.
Rachel: Now lessons from your momma.
Dolphin: Ahh!!!!
Rachel: What happened Dolphin?
Dolphin: Lightning. Struck by lightning.
Rachel: Oh dear. I'm glad you're OK. Well, relatively OK.

Rachel: Nice.
Rachel: Wow Caraway's birthday already?
Rachel: Happy Birthday!
Rachel: So pretty!
Caraway: *Giggles* Thanks Rachel!
Rachel: I love the do with your hair out of your eyes!
Caraway: Thanks!
Caraway: This is my friend, Mr. Theodore Bear.
Rachel: Nice to meet you Mr. Bear.
Caraway: You can call him Teddy.
Rachel: Oh, hi Teddy.
Rachel: Happy Birthday Paprika!
Rachel: Another beautiful girl.
Paprika: *giggles* Thanks!
Rachel: I think this hair too.
Paprika: Let's dance Daddy!
*Note* Mustang not Pluto.
Rachel: Speaking of dancing! Nice moved you two! Just watch out for lightning.
Rachel: Homework time.
Caraway: Let's dance Mommy!

Rachel: Sorry Ginger.
Rachel: I guess that bad choice wasn't too costly. Congrats!
Ginger: Thanks!
Paprika: So my mom is your cousin?
Caraway: Yes. My mom is your grandpa's sister.
Paprika: But we're the same age.
Caraway: I'm one day older.
Paprika: That makes sense then.
Rachel: Nice going Ginger!
Paprika: Welcome home Mommy! Caraway explained our whole family to me.
Ginger: That's good I guess.
Paprika: So we'll be going to college together?
Caraway: Yeah, I think so.
Paprika: I'm nervous.
Caraway: It won't be for awhile and I'll be with you.
Paprika: OK.
Rachel: Happy Birthday Pluto!
Rachel: Very handsome but you should not be dying your hair.
Rachel: Much better!
Rachel: Great job Mustang!
Mustang: Well thank you Rachel.
Mustang: And now I would like to be a game designer.
Rachel: Happy Birthday Natalie!

Rachel: Still beautiful!
Rachel: Oh and I love this hair on you!
Natalie: Thanks! Cute right?
Rachel: Very.
Rachel: Happy Birthday Ian!
Rachel: Still cute.
Rachel: Happy Birthday Dolphin!

Rachel: Yep, I like this one on you. Very lovely Dolphin!
Dolphin: Thanks!
Rachel: Now that we have all the birthdays out of the way, I need to head out.
Points: 17
14 for Money
3 for Ian, Pluto, and Mustang's Top of Careers

No comments: