Friday, March 19, 2021

Holiday 2 - Round 9

Unique Hair

Last time we discovered that Quavi, a Romance Sim, has a Lifetime Want of Golden Anniversary. Phoebe and Kent's natural twins, Zebra and Giraffe, worked on making friends with the other kids in the neighborhood. Most notably they befriended the Lost family kids. Other than that everyone worked on skills and careers.


Rachel: Nice job Quavi. What was the costume you thought about wearing?
Quavi: Alien.
Rachel: I see.
Rachel: Nice job Melissa.
Rachel: Happy Birthday Giraffe!!!
Rachel: Wow Giraffe, you could be your father's twin!
Giraffe: Yeah, I guess we do look a lot a like.
Rachel: Maybe you should look at changing your hair.
Me: Yeah that's a no go. I only have the one light blue option for guys.
Rachel: What are you talking about now?
Me: Don't worry about it. I might have a solution. Just be patient.
Giraffe: I would like a life of Pleasure. 50 Dream Dates would be great!
Rachel: Sounds good!
Rachel: Happy Birthday Zebra!
Rachel: So lovely!
Zebra: Thank you! I would like a fortune! Being a Prestidigitator would be great.
Rachel: OK. Let's see what we can do on that.
Zebra: I think I want to do something else with my hair.
Rachel: Go for it.
Rachel: Oh Zebra, you're stunning!!!
Zebra: Thank you. My mom likes to say she's pretty hot so I guess I got it from her.
Rachel: Yeah, she is.
Rachel: Venice!!!
Venice: What?
Rachel: You're having a pillow fight with a neighbor in your underwear!!!!
Venice: So?
Rachel: *face palm*
Rachel: Kent, I like the glasses.
Kent: Thanks. I guess it's hard to tell me and Giraffe apart so I thought I'd add glasses. I mean, I heard a simple pair of glasses can make it impossible to recognize someone so I figured I'd give them a shot.
Rachel: That's a Super idea man!
Rachel: Venice!!!!
Venice: What?
Rachel: What is Leeland doing here?
Venice: Well Quavi is at work and I want to Woohoo.
Rachel: Venice!!!! I thought you were done with Leeland after you had his daughter and she ruined your life.
Venice: What? Quavi is Phoebe's dad.
Rachel: Monica. Remember her?
Venice: Oh...yeah...her. Stop talking to me. Quavi will be home in a few hours.
Rachel: *grumble*
Rachel: Good choice Phoebe.
Rachel: Oh look it's Chrissy again.
Zebra: Yeah she came home with me on the bus.
Chrissy: I want in.
Rachel: In what?
Chrissy: You know.
Rachel: Wooh! Great job Kent!
Kent: Thanks Rachel! I feel Super man!
Rachel: Nice job Melissa.
Rachel: Sorry Zebra.

Rachel: Nice! That doesn't always turn out well.
Rachel: Congrats!
Quavi: Well thank you Rachel.
Giraffe: Please miss matchmaker lady, give me a good date.
Rachel: Oh hey it's Paige Antonius! She has had a few dates in town.
Me: Yep, she's part of the Fellowship 2.
Rachel: Oh...OK.
Rachel: Happy Birthday Jaime!
Rachel: How is the date going?
Giraffe: Paige is gorgeous!
Paige: So you punch me. Then I'll punch you.
Rachel: That's a weird thing to do on a date.
Rachel: Looks like it's going well regardless.
Giraffe: Oh, um, sorry.
Paige: What?
Giraffe: Well you know I've never given a makeover before.
Paige: No!!!
Giraffe: Give me one more chance.

Paige: I love it!!!
Rachel: I'd say she likes it.
Rachel: Looks like you got a makeover too. You look great!
Giraffe: Thanks!
Me: Yeah I finally had a chance to recolor a few hair styles. It's nice to have options.
Rachel: Ouch man!
Rachel: Great job!
Rachel: Nice.
Rachel: Wooh!
Rachel: Zebra no!!!
Zebra: What? She's my friend.
Rachel: Chrissy's face says it all. Don't give your friends noogies!
Zebra: Oh. OK.
Rachel: Cool!
Venice: I would like to make a toast to the father of my only child and the only man I've loved for 50 years.
Rachel: Yeah...Monica!!!
Venice: To Quavi!
Quavi: To my love, the mother of my only child Venice!!!
Rachel: Um, DaVinci and Centepede!
Rachel: You guys are still kind of cute. I guess it's working for you.
Naomi Nettles: La La La La
Rachel: What did you say Chrissy?
Chrissy: Just telling her how much I want in and that I would get in before her. I guess she didn't like it.
Me: We'll see.
Rachel: Looks like Paige is in if giraffe wants.
Giraffe: Mom, this is my girlfriend Paige.
Phoebe: Nice to meet you. You're hot so you can marry my son.
Giraffe: Mom! We're not there yet.
Phoebe: Well I approve if you do.
Giraffe: She really likes you! Did you see her smiling? She almost never smiles.
Rachel: She approves of Paige's hotness, let's not go crazy.
Paige: It's nice to meet you Mr. Holiday.
Kent: You too Paige.
Rachel: Wow a piano? Looks like Giraffe is doing well on his way to 50 dream dates.
Zebra: Thanks for the cooking lessons Grandma.
Venice: It's the least I could do for my only grand daughter. 
Rachel: OK, that one is true. Monica has only had boys.
Venice: Who?
Rachel: Oh no.
Rachel: What did you bring this time Paige?
Paige: A wonderful mirror.
Rachel: Not a piano but still pretty good.
Rachel: Looks like those cooking lessons paid off. Congrats Zebra!
Rachel: Nice going! So will Paige be coming to college with you?
Giraffe: Well I really like her. She just isn't sure if she wants to commit at this point. I hope she will.
Me: We'll have to see how he matches with any of the neighborhood girls already going. Firestar, Twitter, and Sapphire are the only ones he isn't related to.
Rachel: Well I'll see you then.
Points: 3
1 for Money
2 for Kent and Quavi's Top of Careers

No comments: