Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Morreli 1 - Round 9

Loving Sisters

 Last time MJ and Xara were busy managing their growing family and ended up having their dogs taken away after a bad chance card and a dog refusing to eat. They ended up readopting all the same dogs. Paris ran away after returning. They also welcomed a fourth child at the end of the week, a girl they named Yorkie. Their second son, Jack Russel, grew to a teen and went off to college. He is now married to Gina Vega and has twin boys of his own.

Rachel: Welcome home sweetie. Sorry for the demotion.
MJ: It's OK. I'll get back.
Rachel: I'm sure you will.
Rachel: Congrats Xara! A top of career straight out of the gate.

Xara: Thanks.

Rachel: Happy Birthday to my grand baby Shiba Inu!


Rachel: You are so lovely dear.

Shiba Inu: Thanks Grandma!



Rachel: Welcome home Paris!
Xara: Good girl! Let's build up our friendship and buy you all collars!
Rachel: Good idea.
Rachel: Making friends?
Shiba Inu: Yep! This is Dodge Bach. His Great-Great Half Uncle Jupiter is married to Aunt Elizabeth.
Rachel: Wow. That's complicated. I guess that means you're not related.
Rachel: There you go! Nice job MJ!
MJ: Thanks Mom!
Shiba Inu: Welcome home Daddy.
MJ: Thanks sweetheart.
Rachel: Happy Birthday Yorkie!
Rachel: Another darling girl!
Rachel: Straight to talking lessons. I'll leave you to it.
Rachel: How was you first day of school?
Shiba Inu: Good. Daddy is helping me with my homework so my grades will go up.
Rachel: Good plan.
Rachel: Opps.
*The Next Day*
Rachel: Hey KitKat!
KitKat: Hey Miss Rachel!
Rachel: You sure are coming home with a lot of other kids.
KitKat: Yeah! I like making friends. So does Skittles!
Rachel: I see.
Rachel: Looks like you two are hitting it off.
Shiba Inu: Sure are. He's nice and funny.
Xara: That's my big girl walking for Mommy.
Yorkie: Mommy!
Rachel: So happy to see the tow of you getting along.
Shiba Inu: Yeah, she's a pretty great little sister.
Rachel: I'm so happy to hear that.
Rachel: Puppies! 

Rachel: Two boys. Jimmy...
Rachel: ...and John.
Shiba Inu: Yes!
Rachel: Looks like the studying paid off.
Rachel: Oh and Rae Forsythe came home with you. Hey Rae!
Rae: Hi Miss Rachel.
Shiba Inu: Maaahhhhhh!
MJ: Way to go dear! I knew you could do it!
Rachel: Looks like the girls are becoming friends. How sweet.
Rachel: It's so nice that every time I turn around you two are playing together.
 Shiba Inu: I love my sister. What can I say?
Rachel: That's great!
Rachel: Happy Birthday my darling Yorkie!
Rachel: What a cutie pie!
Rachel: I like your hair down sweetie.
Yorkie: Yeah! Me too!
Rachel: Xara, did you open a beauty parlour?
Xara: No. Just giving some home make overs.
Violet: No! I'm hideous!
Xara: I'm sooo sorry! Please give me another chance.
Violet: OK. One more try.
Rachel: Much better!
Violet: I love it!
Rachel: Now Yorkie is at it making friends too.
Yorkie: Yeah. This is Chandler Holiday. He'll be going to college soon but he said he has a younger brother that should be in our class.
Chandler: Yeah. Gunther. You'll need to visit my house and I'll introduce you.
Yorkie: That's nice!
Rachel: Aren't you two cute?
Shiba Inu: What? We're friends!
Rachel: So far...
Rachel: Hey Clarinet!
Clarinet: Hi Grandma!
Rachel: You guys aren't keeping the puppies?
MJ: Nope. We ere just waiting for them to get old enough so they will have their birthdays as soon as they are adopted.
Rachel: That's a good idea. I know there are a few others in Prosperity Point that want to raise 20 puppies or kittens so that will help speed things up.
Xara: OK Mikey, rollllll...over.
Rachel: Glad to see you haven't had any more run aways.
Xara: Nope. we've had a little more time to spend with the dogs so they are happier.
Rachel: Happy Birthday son!
Rachel: Such a handsome man you still are.
MJ: Thanks Mom.

Rachel: Happy Birthday Xara!
Rachel: Still so pretty.
Xara: Thanks but I prefer this hair do.
Rachel: Me too.
Rachel: And lighting just struck the bud vase on the front porch. I think I should get going now.
Points: 5
4 for Money
1 for Xara's Top of career

No comments: