Friday, March 12, 2021

Forsythe 2 - Round 9

Just Keep Looking

 Last time Snow and Ares' son Yoda returned from college with his fiancĂ©e Chevy Norwood. The two were married and adopted a baby girl who they named Rae. She has grown into a toddler and is really flourishing with help of her fathers, grand parents and great Uncle and Aunt, Quita and Zeus.

Rae: *giggles*
Rachel: Looks like you're enjoying being a grandpa Ares.
Ares: Sure am! Rae is such a sweet girl.
Rachel: That she is.
Rachel: Nice job Tiger Lily!
Rachel: Great job Chevy!
Chevy: Thanks Rachel. I am disappointed I still haven't been able to find a job in culinary.
Rachel: That does stink. Keep looking. I'm sure something will open up eventually.
Rachel: Hey Quita! I see you've been to the salon.
Quita: Yes, I thought it was time for a change.
Rachel: I like it.
Quita: Thanks. Me too.
Rachel: Oh no Frankie! Goodbye kitty.
Rachel: Ares, why are you crying by Tina?
Ares: The Grim Reaper has come for Tina.
Rachel: But he's here for Frankie.
Ares: He's taking them both.
Rachel: Oh no! I'm so sorry!
Rachel: Guys! Now Grimmie has gotten to Tina. I guess they lost interest. Bye Tina. You were a good kitty.
Rachel: Always good to stay honest in my opinion.
Rachel: Congrats Yoda!
Yoda: Thanks! Well on my way to my second dream! But I need to get inside. It's Rae's birthday.
Rachel: Happy Birthday Rae!
Rachel: You have the best eyes Rae.
Rae: Uh...OK.
Rae: Welcome home Daddy!
Chevy: Thanks sweetheart. I'm sorry I missed your birthday.
Rae: It's OK. There's still cake.
Chevy: I'd love some cake.
Ares: OK Tiger Lily, rollllll over. Come on. rolllll over.

Rachel: Sorry Tiger Lily.
Rachel: How was your first day at school?
Rae: I didn't get good grades.
Rachel: Well it's the first day. Give it time.
Rae: I did bring a friend home with me.
Rachel: Hey it's Skittles Ribeiro! You're showing up left and right.
Skittles: Yeah, I like visiting people!
Me: Hum, a potential blog hog I see.
Rachel: Nice job Yoda!
Me: Y O D A Yoda!
Rachel: Not this again.
Me: Sorry. Yo Yo Yo. Stopping. 
Rae: Welcome home Daddy! I brought a friend home. Do you want to meet her?
Yoda: Sure.
Rachel: Congrats Chevy!
Chevy: Thanks! Still no culinary jobs though.
Rachel: Just keep looking.
Rae: Thanks for helping me with  my homework Grandma.
Snow: Happy to dear. I know you want to get your grades up.
Rachel: Did your great aunt Quita take you to the salon?
Rae: Yep it sure was fun.
Rachel: Well you look very nice.
Rachel: Good job Tiger Lily. Nice to see you back on track.
Rae: Yes! A+!
Rachel: Congrats!
Yoda: Wooh! Great job sweetie!
Rachel: Who is this?
Rae: This is Tornado Skywalker. I think he's related to Great Aunt Quita somehow. They have the same last name.
Me: Yep. Just don't ask me how. They were both part of the Pass A Sim I did too many years ago to remember.
Rachel: Another boy? Who is this?
Rae: This is Elrond Elven. He's Galadrial's son.
Rachel: Nice.
Rachel: Happy Birthday Tiger Lily!
Me; I never noticed before the extreme drop off these guys live on. Can you imagine a road like this in real life. Especially in winter?
Rachel: Hey Snow! Fantastic job! We haven't seen much of you.
Snow: Thanks! Yeah I've just been busy working on my skills.
Rachel: There you go Tiger Lily! Congrats!
Rachel: Four way birthday time! Happy Birthday Zeus!
Rachel: Still so handsome. It's those Holiday genes.
Zeus: Thanks!
Rachel: Happy Birthday Quita!
Rachel: Still pretty!
Quita: This hair is more me.
Rachel: Agreed.
Rachel: Happy Birthday Ares!
Rachel: So cute! Another Holiday guy!
Rachel: Happy Birthday Snow!
Rachel: *sigh* Why did you're hair turn brown?
Snow: No idea.
Snow: Thant's better.
Rachel: How are you prettier as an elder than you were as an adult?
Snow: Um, I don't know. Thanks though.
Rachel: Well it looks like it's time to go. I'll see you next week.
Points: 11
9 for Money
2 for Chevy and Snow's Top of Careers

No comments: