Saturday, March 13, 2021

Anderson 1 - Round 9

Look it UP

 Last time Natalie and Cake's daughter Aurora grew from a social girl to a social teen. It wasn't surprising when she rolled Popularity and got a Lifetime Want of 20 Best Friends. She went off to college where she met SeaLion Cooprider. They are now back to start their lives. Natalie has continued to be the neighbor spied on with the telescope. Cake's twin sister Eclair continued being super cute with her husband Apollo. Their daughter Dory is off with her fiancĂ©e and expecting her first child.


Rachel: Who are you talking to?
SeaLion: My best friend Chrissy.
Rachel: Oh yeah I remember when you met her. You were one of the first. She sure is showing up a lot.

Rachel: Nice.
Rachel: Opps.
Rachel: Congrats Jackie!
Rachel: Kitten!
Rachel: It's a girl! Welcome Ellie!
Rachel: Nice going Aurora!
Aurora: Thanks Great Grandma!
Rachel: You know Cookie started calling me G-Gram for short. You can too if you want.
Aurora: Sure G-Gram, sounds great!
Rachel: I think SeaLion is waiting for you inside.
Aurora: Oh really? Thanks!
Rachel: Proposal!!!



Rachel: The wedding is on!
Rachel: Congrats Apollo! You made it home just in time for Aurora's wedding.
Apollo: Oh cool. Let me get changed.
Rachel: Quite the turn out. Not surprising considering how social Aurora is.
Rachel: Shh everyone! It's my Great Grand Daughter's wedding!












Crowd: Wooh!
Rachel: Yay!!!! You two are adorable!
Rachel: Cake time!
Rachel: Awe, he actually fed it to her nicely.
SeaLion: Of course I did.
Rachel: These two are quite sweet. Wait...where did they go?
Rachel: Oh hey. I guess I found where you went.
Rachel: Congrats Carmen.
Rachel: Congrats Aurora! 
Aurora: Thank you G-Gram.
Rachel: I guess your honeymoon was successful. Wow, so that baby is my great, great grand child! My goodness. I think he or she will be the fourth. S'More, Brownie and T'Challa are the other three.

Rachel: Sorry dear.

Rachel: Nice.

Rachel: I see you found a job in medical.
SeaLion: Yup it took a couple days but I'm finally on my way to my dream.
Rachel: Good job Jackie!
Rachel: I see Natalie's friend Germany is here. Hey Germany! Germany? Dude get inside before you freeze to death! 
Rachel: Nice job Apollo! Hey do you think you can move the drum set inside before someone dies?
Apollo: Thanks and sure.
Rachel: Sorry Carmen.

Rachel: I'm so sorry Eclair.
Rachel: Great, great grand baby time!!!


Aurora: It's a boy! Meet Dug! D U G
Rachel: Don't you mean Doug? D O U G
Aurora: No, D U G is right. You can look it Up if you don't believe me.
Rachel: Well it's a very cute name for a very cute baby.
Aurora: That's my cutie baby. I sure wish we could put something on you so we could hear your thoughts.
Rachel: That's a weird thing to say.
Rachel: Oh my. These two are very intense. If this house wasn't already full, I bet there would be another great great grand baby on the way.
Rachel: Wow, Apollo! You sure are flying up the career ladder.
Apollo: Sure am. It's pretty fun.
Rachel: Happy Birthday Ellie! Wow you look virtually identical to Carmen.
Rachel: Great job honey!
Eclair: Thanks Grandma.
Rachel: Excellent work SeaLion.
Rachel: And Happy Birthday Carmen!
Natalie: Um, I'm married. Not cool.
Rachel: Already? Happy Birthday Dug!


Rachel: Such a handsome boy!
Rachel: I love this hair for you buddy!
Rachel: You have such a handsome boy there.
SeaLion: Well thank you Rachel. He didn't get my skin but he did get my eyes.
Rachel: Maybe when he has a kid, your skin will show up.
SeaLion: That would be nice but either way is fine really.
Eclair: Come on buddy, can you talk for your great aunt?
Rachel: He'll get it.
Eclair: I know. It sure is nice having a little one in the house again.
Rachel: Walking time.
Dug: Chrissy!
Rachel: Yep I see you like your dad's friend Chrissy.
Chrissy: I like him too.
Rachel: You really are trying to get into this hood aren't you?
Chrissy: Who me?
Rachel: Yeah, yeah.
Rachel: Nursery rhythm with great uncle Apollo.
Rachel: Nice job dear!
Aurora: Thanks G-Gram Rachel.
Rachel: Birthday time! Look at Dug dancing in the background! So cute!
Apollo: *clears throat*
Rachel: Sorry. Happy Birthday Apollo!
Rachel: Why are so many guys losing all their hair?
Rachel: That's better. Although I don't know how I feel about the bow tie.
Rachel: Happy Birthday Eclair!
Rachel: To the mirror!
Rachel: Lovely dear.
Rachel: Woo! Way to go honey!
Aurora: Thanks G-Gram!
Rachel: Happy Birthday Cake!
Rachel: Time for some plugs dear.
Rachel: That looks more like my grandson.
Rachel: Last but not least, Happy Birthday Natalie!
Rachel: Another trip to the mirror is in order.
Rachel: Much better!
Rachel: Oh man I need to go but Dug is way too cute.
Aurora: Bye G-Gram
Dug: GGG

Points: 15
12 for Money. It should be noted that Eclair and Cake both inherited money from Victoria and Velo's deaths since last time.
1 for Dug
2 for Eclair and Aurora's Top of Careers

No comments: