Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Ribeiro 5 - Round 9

Extremely Nice
Last time Tunstall's love, Kelly Rosada, arrived after college. The two were quickly married and they welcomed a daughter, Hermione at the end of the week.  Meanwhile Tunstall's extremely nice sister, Sarah, continued raising her extremely nice son, Sirius, with her extremely nice husband, Squash. Tunstall is also extremely nice but Kelly is extremely grouchy.
 

Rachel: Sorry Winnie.

Rachel: Nice job Squash!
Rachel: Congrats Winnie!
Rachel: Nice job Sarah!
Sarah: Well thank you Rachel.
Sirius: Welcome home Mommy.
Rachel: Great job Kelly! Looks like you're well on your way to Space Pirate.
Kelly: Yep. It's going well.
Rachel: Congratulations Squash!
Squash: Thanks Rachel! I couldn't be happier!!!
Rachel: Hi Tunstall. Great job!
Tunstall: Thanks! I should be a Rock God soon!
Rachel: I think so too.
Sirius: Welcome home Daddy.
Rachel: Oh they are so nice.
Rachel: Happy Birthday Hermione!
Rachel: Awe, she got the lovely Ribeiro violet eyes. Did she get the niceness?
Sarah: Nope. Unfortunately she's extremely grouchy like her mom.
Rachel: Well, I guess you all will be doing a lot of encouraging when she gets older.
Sarah: Yep.
Rachel: Why is hair blue?
Me: I thought I saw something but I didn't.
Rachel: Weird.
Me: I know.
Rachel: Happy Birthday Sirius!
Rachel: All right sweet guy, what do you want?
Sirius: I would like a family. Marrying off 6 kids would be wonderful!
Rachel: Wow, that's a lot of kids. It might not happen.
Sirius: Well I'm going to try anyway.
Rachel: Maybe if you get matched up with someone who wants the same things.
Rachel: All the ladies I know of that want that are older and already married.
Rachel: Hey we were right! Congrats man!
Tunstall: Thank you Rachel!
Kelly: OK baby, walk for Mommy.
Hermione: Huh?
Rachel: Oh hey, it's Twitter! The only girl he isn't related to that is currently headed to college.
Sirius: Hey uh Twitter. You're uh pretty nice.
Rachel: So, what do you think?
Sirius: She's really pretty.
Me: 2 bolts.
Rachel: But she wants to be a Criminal Mastermind and she's dating Dragonwell.
Sirius: I still like her.
Rachel: That's OK. Maybe you two will end up together.
Rachel: What are you doing now Tunstall?
Tunstall: Offering free makeovers. This is my friend Emma Leigh Flanagan. I thought I'd see if Sirius was interested.
Rachel: Is he?
Tunstall: Unfortunately not.
Tunstall: Oh no! Please give me one more chance!
Rachel: Lovely!
Emma Leigh: I love it!
Tunstall: Oh thank goodness!
Sarah: Say Auntie. Auntie!
Hermione: Anti.
Sarah: Close.
Rachel: Kelly I really like this do for you!
Kelly: Thanks.
Rachel: There we go, red hair again.
Tunstall: Sing with Daddy!
Rachel: Love it Sarah! Shouldn't be surprised since this do brought out your Aunt Amethyst's eyes too.
Sarah: Thanks!
Hermione: Kitty food!
Rachel: Someone get the toddler a bottle!
Rachel: Look who came home on the bus with Sirius. Hi Chrissy.
Chrissy: Hi Rachel.
Sirius: Oh Chrissy, you BEAUTIFUL!!!
Chrissy: I like you too!
Rachel: Look at those eyes!



Rachel: They are so cute.
Rachel: Great job Sarah!!!
Sarah: Thanks Rachel!

Rachel: Sorry buddy.
Rachel: Nice job Kelly.
Kelly: Thank you.
Rachel: Happy Birthday Hermione!
Rachel: A real cutie!
Rachel: Love the new do Hermione!
Hermione: Yeah, thanks.
Rachel: Oh yeah, she is grouchy.
Sirius: Oh Chrissy that was just the best date ever!!!
Chrissy: Not quite so tight honey.
Rachel: Nice going Sweets!

Rachel: Sweet!
Rachel: I really like this hair on you Sirius.
Sirius: Thanks! I love it!
Tunstall: OK, now try being nice sweetie.
Hermione: OK.
*repeats for several hours*
Sarah: Great job! It's starting to come more easily.
Rachel: You guys will have to practice more next week. That's good progress so far.
Rachel: Nice job Sirius! So, is Chrissy going to college with you?
Sirius: I think so. I asked her to. I just really wish she wanted to marry off 6 kids too.
Rachel: Well their are 23 girls going to college next week and only 18 buys if you want to wait but I don't know how many you will not be related to and if any of them will want the same thing. 
Chrissy: Hey! I want in! Stop giving him other options!
Hermione: Welcome home Daddy!
Rachel: Much nicer already.
Points: 13
10 for money
3 for Squash, Tunstall, and Sarah's Top of Careers

No comments: